KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new

You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (68): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new

From Rock Hudson to Polanski to Sheen, who gives a shit. Enjoy the films, famous people like normal people are usually shits. In fact, famous people are just acting out how normal people would be if they could be famous. People, aren't they just *****?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 06:10 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

"Ignore the pedo rings, just keeping watching those movies."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 06:15 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

There are many coming out most recently though.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 06:22 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

This stuff is what humans do when they are corrupted by power. Hollywood is just the most visible industry, but this exists everywhere.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 06:26 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Beniboybling
"Ignore the pedo rings, just keeping watching those movies."
Nope, just don't be suprised by them. truthfully, I think far more of them are at it than people would suspect, male and female. Clive Barker wrote a fantastic book called Coldheart Canyon, about the perverted ghosts of the Golden age of Hollywood, it was based on many stories of the goings on of those days. We only have to look at Savile to see what celebs can get away with. Then we have all the rumours surrounding the British Royals etc. The truth is probably the biggest fish are above the law... The Police say now Ted Heath is death they should have investigated him more, they didn't when he was alive. Flip the coin, looks like Cliff Richard was probably just smeared. Probably and the probably shows if it was a smear, the damage was done.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 06:26 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

peoples' business has never been so publicly aired, which in turns brings more victims to come forward. probably countless people have come forward in the past and were waved off as 'hysterical', or 'she threw herself at me', etc. i don't think this kind of social justice was possible before the digital age. also i think this is a reflection on a much larger cultural shift where tolerance toward things like rape and hebephilia are going bye-bye, rather than scoffed at as "locker room talk". and yes i'm well aware of the irony of my so-called president. smile

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Nov 11th, 2017 at 06:36 PM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 06:33 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
peoples' business has never been so publicly aired, which in turns brings more victims to come forward. probably countless people have come forward in the past and were waved off as 'hysterical', or 'she threw herself at me', etc. i don't think this kind of social justice was possible before the digital age. also i think this is a reflection on a much larger cultural shift where tolerance toward things like rape and hebephilia are going bye-bye. and yes i'm well aware of the irony of my so-called president. smile
Some people are still protected and protected and protected. Princes Andrew and Philip rumours abound around and yet, no investigation will ever happen.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 06:37 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

People are not saying sex scandals are new. The current scandals are widespread, including not only perpetrators but others in Hollywood who knew and said nothing. On top of that, unlike those other scandals you mentioned...all these stories are dropping around the same time. Everyday there is a new celebrity accused. None of the scandals you mentioned even compare to what people like Weinstein and Spacey are being accused of by others.

Do not get me wrong: I am not going to let it keep me from enjoying any of these movies or shows that feature these people, but I understand why it is a story.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 11th, 2017 at 06:52 PM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 06:48 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
People are not saying sex scandals are new. The current scandals are widespread, including not only perpetrators but others in Hollywood who knew and said nothing. On top of that, unlike those other scandals you mentioned...all these stories are dropping around the same time. Everyday there is a new celebrity accused. None of the scandals you mentioned even compare to what people like Weinstein and Spacey are being accused of by others.

Do not get me wrong: I am not going to let it keep me from enjoying any of these movies or shows that feature these people, but I understand why it is a story.
I think Savile does...

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 06:57 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
I think Savile does...

I had no clue who that person was so I had to look it up. It seems it is some tv and radio personality from the UK. He seems like he was a horrible person, but most Americans aren't even going to know who that is. So I think it's understandable with all these different celebrities being implicated in things that it is a big story.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 07:06 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

I had no clue who that person was so I had to look it up. It seems it is some tv and radio personality from the UK. He seems like he was a horrible person, but most Americans aren't even going to know who that is. So I think it's understandable with all these different celebrities being implicated in things that it is a big story.
The scope of Savile's abuse is another level, the fact he was blessed by the Pope, friends with the Queen, Prime Minister, IRA and organised crime in the UK, Europe and the US. Puts things on another level. Hell, his necrophilia and possible use of a serial killer to further his aims, led alone, gaining free run of a mental hospital to abuse the patients is the stuff of nightmares and comic books.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 07:11 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The scope of Savile's abuse is another level, the fact he was blessed by the Pope, friends with the Queen, Prime Minister, IRA and organised crime in the UK, Europe and the US. Puts things on another level. Hell, his necrophilia and possible use of a serial killer to further his aims, led alone, gaining free run of a mental hospital to abuse the patients is the stuff of nightmares and comic books.

I agree with you that it is bigger than anything that has happened here. But like I said...most people here will have no clue who that person is.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 07:22 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree with you that it is bigger than anything that has happened here. But like I said...most people here will have no clue who that person is.

I think you'd be surprised on that. To be honest, I think the Jeffrey Epstein stuff in the US was on another level also, it's just the names of the individuals involved are too big and it was not and will never be investigated properly, you have Clinton, Bush Snr, Prince Andrew, Richard Branson all as names in the rumour mill, the truth, who can say?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 07:29 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

But the important difference here is all this coming out around the same time. By this time tomorrow I'm sure more names will have been added to the list.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 07:30 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

But the important difference here is all this coming out around the same time. By this time tomorrow I'm sure more names will have been added to the list.
It will get interesting if any link to Epstein is found and all that gets reopened, then it moves from Celebs and Hollywood, to the real elite.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 07:36 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Firefly218
This stuff is what humans do when they are corrupted by power. Hollywood is just the most visible industry, but this exists everywhere.
Missed this. Very true! thumb up

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 07:40 PM
Afro Cheese

Re: You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new

From Rock Hudson to Polanski to Sheen, who gives a shit. Enjoy the films, famous people like normal people are usually shits. In fact, famous people are just acting out how normal people would be if they could be famous. People, aren't they just *****?
I basically agree... I don't necessarily let the character of the artist taint the art for me. I still think the Cosby Show was possibly the best black sitcom of all time, for example.

But it does make me lose the respect I previously had for the man. He seemed so ****ing wholesome. It's just crazy to think of Dr Husktable sticking his old dick into some drugged up broad. And then in the next episode, he's teaching Theo how to inconspicuously slip the pill into a lady's drink.

Last edited by Afro Cheese on Nov 11th, 2017 at 07:56 PM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 07:53 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new

Originally posted by Afro Cheese
I basically agree... I don't necessarily let the character of the artist taint the art for me. I still think the Cosby Show was possibly the best black sitcom of all time, for example.

But it does make me lose the respect I previously had for the man. He seemed so ****ing wholesome. It's just crazy to think of Dr Husktable sticking his old dick into some drugged up broad. And then in the next episode, he's teaching Theo how to inconspicuously slip the pill into a lady's drink.
Cosby was a funny man, perve of the highest order but a great comedian.

I think the truth is the mindset of most male celebs from game show hosts to film directors is - "grab them by the pussy" and/or dick, depending on persuasion. I actually think many female celebs have the same mindset, although financial gain, as well as sexual gratification, often figures in the notches on their bedposts.

Last edited by Steve Zodiac on Nov 11th, 2017 at 08:32 PM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 08:19 PM
dadudemon

You just can't write stuff as ****ed up as humans really can be. Sometimes, reality is creepier and more disgusting than edgy fiction.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 08:34 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
You just can't write stuff as ****ed up as humans really can be. Sometimes, reality is creepier and more disgusting than edgy fiction.
Absolutely DDM, Savile, really was a Joker type figure. He looked crazy and yet hid in plain sight. Clips exist on youtube of him actually doing things like touching girls up on live TV and pretending it is a big joke. He had a caravan parked inside a school for a while.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 06:20 AM