KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new

You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (68): « First ... « 46 47 [48] 49 50 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Oh, good. Yeah, thanks for not revealing what I said in the PMs because I have no idea the troll reveals I may have put into those PMs.

I was only going to grab the time stamps. That's it.

But...uhhhh...lol, you put the whole thing out there.

I did put it out there, it was getting out of hand when people were pathetic enough to start talking about asking me to submit my name and look for forms lol.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
Your special rules don't matter, the fact is CountyCare cost you nothing and tax payers have to foot the bill. Just like welfare, which you complain about people being on.

/boom
/exposed

Countrycare? That's healthcare. That's not welfare as defined by the US Government or 3rd party organizations that track Welfare data.

He's not just technically right, he is right.

However, what was he getting from it? I am not family with CC beyond just the health insurance stuff.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:24 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Countrycare? That's healthcare. That's not welfare as defined by the US Government or 3rd party organizations that track Welfare data.

However, what was he getting from it? I am not family with CC beyond just the health insurance stuff.
CountyCare is a social welfare program. That's a fact.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:25 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

It's a zero out of pocket medical insurance for people who qualify; tax payers foot the bill. That's a welfare program.

AdamPoE laid it out, he's in Illinois as well, he's familiar with the program

edit: Firefly ninja'd me

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:26 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
I guess I didn't consider something strictly medical as disability.

Well, shit is getting quite personal, now. You do not have to answer these questions. This is revealing PHI which, as the name implies, is protected by law.

You reveal it, you have no recourse. You don't reveal it and they find out anyway, then that is the fault of the organization they obtained it from and their fault.

I'll warn you to drop this topic, now, before it gets uglier. You probably do not want to fly too close to the sun unless you're okay with people knowing your PHI when you're a well-known and hated character on this forum.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:27 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, shit is getting quite personal, now. You do not have to answer these questions. This is revealing PHI which, as the name implies, is protected by law.

You reveal it, you have no recourse. You don't reveal it and they find out anyway, then that is the fault of the organization they obtained it from and their fault.

I'll warn you to drop this topic, now, before it gets uglier. You probably do not want to fly too close to the sun unless you're okay with people knowing your PHI when you're a well-known and hated character on this forum.

You know what, you're right. These people are deranged enough to take it too far. I do not owe them a damn thing, they are trolls. It's done.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

I guess I didn't consider something strictly medical as disability.

Since you are not a child, a senior, or a pregnant woman, the only way you would be eligible to receive it, is if you were already receiving disability or welfare. That is the whole point. It does not matter whether CountyCare qualifies as public assistance—it does—rather, that you must already be receiving public assistance to even qualify for it. By acknowledging you receive CountyCare, you are inadvertently revealing that you are receiving disability, welfare, or both. Which means you liked when you said you lied about being on public assistance across the board, no matter which way you look at it.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:29 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Firefly218
CountyCare is a social welfare program. That's a fact.

Is it similar to Oklahoma's SoonerCare which is the Medicaid Health Insurance program?

Because all I know about it is you can sign up for it in the ACA Marketplace in Illinois.

Edit - Yup, it's a Medicaid program. Yup, this is welfare.

http://www.countycare.com/

Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You know what, you're right. These people are deranged enough to take it too far. I do not owe them a damn thing, they are trolls. It's done.

Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

"lol i trol u all and u fell 4 it"
"whaaa u all trolls"

^^same guy

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

@surtur Fact is no one attacked you for being on disability/welfare/assistance in of itself. Lots of people are. They attacked you because you routinely shit on other people who use the same system you do.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:30 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, perhaps we shouldn't be getting too personal here

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:30 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is it similar to Oklahoma's SoonerCare which is the Medicaid Health Insurance program?

Because all I know about it is you can sign up for it in the ACA Marketplace in Illinois.

Edit - Yup, it's a Medicaid program. Yup, this is welfare.

http://www.countycare.com/

It's getting sad. I didn't lie. If I was mistaken about the program and what you classify it as, okay. I NEVER said these programs were bad for people who need it. I do not abuse it. They think they have a gotcha here, but it's just desperation.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:31 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
@surtur Fact is no one attacked you for being on disability/welfare/assistance in of itself. Lots of people are. They attacked you because you routinely shit on other people who use the same system you do.

No Rob, this is utter bullshit and you know it. I have only gone after people who abuse it. Like the woman with 15 kids. Fact is I caught your pal in a lie and so he scurried off to bring this up. It's pathetic.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:32 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Since you are not a child, a senior, or a pregnant woman, the only way you would be eligible to receive it, is if you were already receiving disability or welfare. That is the whole point. It does not matter whether CountyCare qualifies as public assistance—it does—rather, that you must already be receiving public assistance to even qualify for it. By acknowledging you receive CountyCare, you are inadvertently revealing that you are receiving disability, welfare, or both. Which means you liked when you said you lied about being on public assistance across the board, no matter which way you look at it.

Originally posted by Firefly218
Yeah, perhaps we shouldn't be getting too personal here

Yup. It's a closed case, anyway. Best to drop it before things go too far.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:32 PM
dadudemon

It's getting sad. I didn't lie. If I was mistaken about the program and what you classify it as, okay. I NEVER said these programs were bad for people who need it. I do not abuse it. They think they have a gotcha here, but it's just desperation.

I'd stop responding to the topic/thread. I know people like you just cannot stop responding. But do it. no expression

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:33 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yup. It's a closed case, anyway. Best to drop it before things go too far.

It wont' be case closed though. I guarantee it lol. This is how they troll. Next time they get caught in a lie? This is what they will go to.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:34 PM
Adam_PoE

It is a "gotcha," because you said that you lied about being on both disability and welfare. You then admitted you receive CountyCare, which you are not eligible to receive unless you are on disability and/or welfare. You just proved that you lied. You are on disability and/or welfare, and you lied when you said you were not.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:35 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd stop responding to the topic/thread. I know people like you just cannot stop responding. But do it. no expression

You're right. All that will happen is they will continually twist what I say for pages. And I have to say, the way some behaved over this was more extreme than anything I did. But yeah, I won't post in this thread again.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:35 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
It is a "gotcha," because you said that you lied about being on both disability and welfare. You then admitted you receive CountyCare, which you are not eligible to receive unless you are on disability and/or welfare. You just proved that you lied. You are on disability and/or welfare, and you lied when you said you were not.

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:56 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote