KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new

You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (68): « First ... « 48 49 [50] 51 52 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol but this has nothing to do with credibility. This is about observations about politicians.

What we will see here is that if people are intellectually stunted and have no good argument, this will revert to going after me. If you do that it's cool, it shows you have nothing valid to say and need to hide behind "he trolled and hurt muh fee fee's".

If you aren't intellectually stunted by all means: participate in the convo. If you can't, by all means continue your behavior lol.
I already said trump never accepts responsibility and always attacks everyone and everything that doesn't kiss his ass so this is fair game. I destroyed your argument and highlighted your hypocrisy while also bringing your credibility into this because you have none.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:40 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
I already said trump never accepts responsibility and always attacks everyone and everything that doesn't kiss his ass so this is fair game. I destroyed your argument and highlighted your hypocrisy while also bringing your credibility into this because you have none.

But you didn't destroy any arguments, you're a loser here who constantly think he destroys everyone when in fact he destroys nobody.

I never said Trump takes responsibility. I am saying why does Franken need to shift to Trump? Because Trump doesn't take responsibility, Franken should shift his?

Is that the claim here? You can say that if you want, but the Dems lose any moral high ground if that is the case.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:42 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

But you didn't destroy any arguments, you're a loser here who constantly think he destroys everyone when in fact he destroys nobody.

I never said Trump takes responsibility. I am saying why does Franken need to shift to Trump? Because Trump doesn't take responsibility, Franken should shift his?

Is that the claim here?
So you attack me now proving yourself a hypocrite once again, welfare boy.

Franken resigned and he's free to react how he wants. He doesn't have to answer to welfare boys like yourself. You don't matter.

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:43 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you attack me now proving yourself a hypocrite once again, welfare boy.

Franken resigned and he's free to react how he wants. He doesn't have to answer to welfare boys like yourself. You don't matter.

laughing out loud

You keep saying you "proved" things, but you didn't. I never said "Franken should take responsibility because Trump does all the time".

I never said Trump does these things lol. Is this what you do? Say nonsensical shit and then resort to calling people losers?

I asked why he needs to shift blame to Trump and Moore if he truly cares about what he did. You have more or less given me the answer: it's because they lack any moral high ground.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

You keep saying you "proved" things, but you didn't. I never said "Franken should take responsibility because Trump does all the time".

I never said Trump does these things lol. Is this what you do? Say nonsensical shit and then resort to calling people losers?

I asked why he needs to shift blame to Trump and Moore if he truly cares about what he did. You have more or less given me the answer: it's because they lack any moral high ground.
I don't suck onto the system like you do. Reality hurts doesn't it ?

He's free to address other issues after he resigned. This clearly affected him but other injustices such as the man in the Oval Office clearly matters since we have him on tape bragging about it without suffering the consequences and accepting responsibility.

Nah, your opinion is silly and reeks of double standards while you hold the Dems to standards you don't for republicans. They think less of you than I do, welfare boy.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:48 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't suck onto the system like you do. Reality hurts doesn't it ?

He's free to address other issues after he resigned. This clearly affected him but other injustices such as the man in the Oval Office clearly matters since we have him on tape bragging about it without suffering the consequences and accepting responsibility.

Nah, your opinion is silly and reeks of double standards while you hold the Dems to standards you don't for republicans. They think less of you than I do, welfare boy.

Lmao. So you truly have no valid points, all you can do is toss lame insults at me?

That is what I thought. So unintelligent all you can do is stuff like that.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:51 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Lmao. So you truly have no valid points, all you can do is toss lame insults at me?

That is what I thought. So unintelligent all you can do is stuff like that.
You ignored the rest of my post and focused on the insults forfeiting the debate. You always duck and run for cover like the other thread.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:59 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You ignored the rest of my post and focused on the insults forfeiting the debate. You always duck and run for cover like the other thread.

Whenever I make points to you about something else, all you do is pull the "lol you lied!" tactic lol.

And you put forth arguments nobody ever made.

You have no valid arguments to make, it's why it is utterly impossible for you to make them without anything else smile

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:01 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Whenever I make points to you about something else, all you do is pull the "lol you lied!" tactic lol.

And you put forth arguments nobody ever made.
False, I refuted your points. You saying he shouldn't say this isn't a legitimate point. It's just a why did he say this ignoring the man child in the Oval Office and what he's admitted to on the tape. You use double standards and are a hypocrite. It's plain to see.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:03 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

False, I refuted your points. You saying he shouldn't say this isn't a legitimate point. It's just a why did he say this ignoring the man child in the Oval Office and what he's admitted to on the tape. You use double standards and are a hypocrite. It's plain to see.

Lol no, you made sad excuses and feel you make valid points. His fee fee's being hurt over Trump isn't any reason to try to shift blame to him, as all Dembeciles seem to want to do.

Make a valid point, because you haven't so far. It's a "but Trump" response.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:05 PM
dadudemon

So here is my issue with Franken. He couldn't just...resign lol. He had to take parting shots at Trump and Roy Moore as he did so. So I just don't take it seriously. He can't take responsibility for what he did without having to drag other men into it as well.

And people ever thought this dude was a potential 2020 candidate? Yikes.

And you have right wingers like Newt Gingrich and Laura Ingram coming out and defending him lol, and why? They see the politics at play here. They see what the Democrats are attempting. The Dems do not care about Al Franken or what he did. They want him gone so they can go after Moore and also Trump. It's politics. Smart politics? Indeed, but politics nonetheless, not the super duper caring powers of the democrat party.

Yes, but, Trump should resign. For the same reason Franken did.

So should Moore: he should step down.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:05 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by dadudemon

thumb up

See he gets it. Principles shouldn't change depending on the party.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:06 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon

That's fair enough, but we both know Trump won't go anywhere lol. And we both know people will also note how Franken could not simply just resign, say he f*cked up and is sorry if he hurt anyone, and moved on. He had to be what he is, a democrat. He could not help himself lol.

He should have gone all out then if he can't help himself. Some major rally.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:07 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Lol no, you made sad excuses and feel you make valid points. His fee fee's being hurt over Trump isn't any reason to try to shift blame to him, as all Dembeciles seem to want to do.

Make a valid point, because you haven't so far. It's a "but Trump" response.
No, your principles change as do your standards. You are so biased you can't see past the blue and the red. My principles don't changes yours clearly do.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:07 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

thumb up

See he gets it. Principles shouldn't change depending on the party.

But he isn't agreeing with you that Franken should have opened his mouth about Trump during his resignation lol. So yes he gets it, why don't you?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:08 PM
quanchi112
Disney

That's fair enough, but we both know Trump won't go anywhere lol. And we both know people will also note how Franken could not simply just resign, say he f*cked up and is sorry if he hurt anyone, and moved on. He had to be what he is, a democrat. He could not help himself lol.

He should have gone all out then if he can't help himself. Some major rally.
See you're so utterly biased and cite him being a democrat as some reason for his behavior. It's ridiculous and you're part of the problem.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:08 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, your principles change as do your standards. You are so biased you can't see past the blue and the red. My principles don't changes yours clearly do.

You did not give any valid reasons why Franken needed to resign the way he did. You don't have any principles lol. Stop pretending.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:09 PM
quanchi112
Disney

But he isn't agreeing with you that Franken should have opened his mouth about Trump during his resignation lol. So yes he gets it, why don't you?
He is free to address whatever he feels he stepped down. You don't get to dictate how he does so. You are a biased person who only cares about which party is doing what. Biased.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:09 PM
snowdragon

That was a bold strategy by Franken, I wonder what lobbyist job he is going to end up at.

Last edited by snowdragon on Dec 8th, 2017 at 04:12 PM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:10 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

See you're so utterly biased and cite him being a democrat as some reason for his behavior. It's ridiculous and you're part of the problem.

You're going to get butthurt over democrat behavior getting called out? This is what they do, what they always do lol.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:10 PM