KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new

You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (68): « First ... « 49 50 [51] 52 53 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
You did not give any valid reasons why Franken needed to resign the way he did. You don't have any principles lol. Stop pretending.
I don't tell people how to feel or what they should do. He expressed himself and has the freedom to do so. You want to restrict his freedom and have him respond with his mouth shut if he perceives other wrongs. Horrendous.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:11 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
He is free to address whatever he feels he stepped down. You don't get to dictate how he does so. You are a biased person who only cares about which party is doing what. Biased.

And I never said he wasn't free to address anything lol. Right there, you create false narratives because you're too dumb to do anything else.

Asking why something was done does not mean you are saying he had no right to do it.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:11 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

And I never said he wasn't free to address anything lol. Right there, you create false narratives because you're too dumb to do anything else.

Asking why something was done does not mean you are saying he had no right to do it.
You criticized him for it. You want to control how he resigns. Deal with it, double standard guy.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:12 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

That's fair enough, but we both know Trump won't go anywhere lol. And we both know people will also note how Franken could not simply just resign, say he f*cked up and is sorry if he hurt anyone, and moved on. He had to be what he is, a democrat. He could not help himself lol.

He should have gone all out then if he can't help himself. Some major rally.
'Hehad to be what he is, a democrat' lol, is Trump a democrat too or will you finally admit you and your standards are retardedly all over the place?

Not today, not tomorrow...

Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't tell people how to feel or what they should do. He expressed himself and has the freedom to do so. You want to restrict his freedom and have him respond with his mouth shut if he perceives other wrongs. Horrendous.

I don't want to restrict his freedom lol. Once again: you show your lack of intelligence because you *keep* creating narratives nobody put forth.

Seriously, just bring up me lying again or something lol. That was working better for you.

Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

thumb up

See he gets it. Principles shouldn't change depending on the party.

That's fair enough, but we both know Trump won't go anywhere lol. And we both know people will also note how Franken could not simply just resign, say he f*cked up and is sorry if he hurt anyone, and moved on. He had to be what he is, a democrat. He could not help himself lol.

He should have gone all out then if he can't help himself. Some major rally.

No, no, you're right...Trump definitely won't ever resign. He will have to be knocked out and dragged out of the Oval Office. He's just that type of person.

So he's either going to have to leave in Handcuffs or Leave because his term is over. That's my opinion.

dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
'Hehad to be what he is, a democrat' lol, is Trump a democrat too or will you finally admit you and your standards are retardedly all over the place?

I said that because it's what they do, shift to Trump.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:13 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I don't want to restrict his freedom lol. Once again: you show your lack of intelligence because you *keep* creating narratives nobody put forth.

Seriously, just bring up me lying again or something lol. That was working better for you.
You cited double standards i.e. criticizing Franken for attacking someone while he resigned while you don't do the same for trump who attacks everyone and never accepts personal responsibility. You are simple.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:13 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon

No, no, you're right...Trump definitely won't ever resign. He will have to be knocked out and dragged out of the Oval Office. He's just that type of person.

So he's either going to have to leave in Handcuffs or Leave because his term is over. That's my opinion.

Bingo.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:14 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I said that because it's what they do, shift to Trump.
Trump shifts to everyone who isn't him. For ****s sake you're a moron who uses double standards.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:14 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You cited double standards i.e. criticizing Franken for attacking someone while he resigned while you don't do the same for trump who attacks everyone and never accepts personal responsibility. You are simple.

Lol, you aren't even making sense anymore. I cited Franken blame shifting when resigning. I never said Trump doesn't do the things you claim. That is what *you* came up with. I think both sides, including Trump, are hypocritical shits.

Seriously, I'd go back to the other tactic. It was working better for you.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:15 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Lol, you aren't even making sense anymore. I cited Franken blame shifting when resigning. I never said Trump doesn't do the things you claim. That is what *you* came up with. I think both sides, including Trump, are hypocritical shits.

Seriously, I'd go back to the other tactic. It was working better for you.
So you think Trump is a blame shifter as well ? Answer.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:16 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trump shifts to everyone who isn't him. For ****s sake you're a moron who uses double standards.

Lol so once again: the strategy is pretend I did something I didn't so you can feel correct? Okie dokie.

quanchi112
Disney

Lol so once again: the strategy is pretend I did something I didn't so you can feel correct? Okie dokie.
You use double standards and cite the party as the reason for their behavior implying personal bias.

Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you think Trump is a blame shifter as well ? Answer.

I think Trump, I think the Republicans, I think the Democrats, all blame shift.

I know why they do it lol. Which is why there is no moral high ground for anyone.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:17 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I think Trump, I think the Republicans, I think the Democrats, all blame shift.

I know why they do it lol. Which is why there is no moral high ground for anyone.
So I don't see the issue with you since you admit they all do it. So dem or repub makes no difference according to hou.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:18 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You use double standards and cite the party as the reason for their behavior implying personal bias.

The party is the reason they are shifting to Trump. To Trump.

This doesn't mean they are the only party to shift on things. It means for Dems, shifting to Trump has become a new sport.

Once again: I would advise you cease creating these little narratives lol.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:18 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So I don't see the issue with you since you admit they all do it. So dem or repub makes no difference according to hou.

Because, no offense, you just aren't very bright bro. I didn't point it out to say they do it but the other side never does. I was using it as yet another example as why the party that pretends it has the moral high ground actually doesn't.

Perhaps think next time. Or just revert to "lol welfare lies!!"

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:19 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Surtur mocking someone else's intelligence. Lol

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:23 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Surtur mocking someone else's intelligence. Lol

To be fair, Surts is a liar, not stupid.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:24 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote