KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new

You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (68): « First ... « 52 53 [54] 55 56 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
In order to sign-up for Medicaid, you must be a child, a senior, pregnant, disabled, or destitute.

Since you are not a child, a senior, or a pregnant woman, you can only qualify if you are disabled or destitute, i.e. already collecting disability or welfare.

But again, for me it's about income. That is how. I am not on anything else. No food stamps, nothing.

I gave you the link for what I have to be eligible. It's getting old. No, I am not on anything else. Deal with it or don't. I'm done discussing it.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 09:18 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 09:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
But again, for me it's about income. That is how. I am not on anything else. No food stamps, nothing.

I gave you the link for what I have to be eligible. It's getting old. No, I am not on anything else. Deal with it or don't. I'm done discussing it.

And yet, here you are, like a dumbass, still discussing it. no expression

When will you learn?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 09:35 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Same time when you do?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 09:37 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
And yet, here you are, like a dumbass, still discussing it. no expression

When will you learn?

Lol I know...I know. F*ck it. I won't let them bait me anymore.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 09:52 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

ANYWAYS, 5 million for a surrogate child. I dunno, if I was a chick I'd do it.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 09:53 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh wait I see. I thought this was like some insemination type shit. The guy wanted to f*ck them and have them have his kid. So prostitution.

Female aides fretted Franks wanted to have sex to impregnate them

But who knows:

"The sources said Franks approached two female staffers about acting as a potential surrogate for him and his wife, who has struggled with fertility issues for years. But the aides were concerned that Franks was asking to have sexual relations with them. It was not clear to the women whether he was asking about impregnating the women through sexual intercourse or in vitro fertilization. Franks opposes abortion rights as well as procedures that discard embryos. "

Last edited by Surtur on Dec 9th, 2017 at 10:06 PM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 10:03 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I heard he made a staffer read out a "how you know you're in love" article in the hopes shed realise shes in love with him.

She wasn't.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 10:18 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

But....he knows a lot about surrogates! It's okay.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 10:19 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
Oh wait I see. I thought this was like some insemination type shit. The guy wanted to f*ck them and have them have his kid. So prostitution.

Female aides fretted Franks wanted to have sex to impregnate them

But who knows:

"The sources said Franks approached two female staffers about acting as a potential surrogate for him and his wife, who has struggled with fertility issues for years. But the aides were concerned that Franks was asking to have sexual relations with them. It was not clear to the women whether he was asking about impregnating the women through sexual intercourse or in vitro fertilization. Franks opposes abortion rights as well as procedures that discard embryos. "

He went through a surrogacy birth, before.

Did anyone in the media ask the original surrogate mother if he raw dogged her or went through a medical process?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 10:42 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It almost makes it sound like they weren't concerned about getting banged, just getting pregnant lol.

At this point it doesn't matter. I could say you raped me and it would mean you raped me.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 10:45 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Former Fox News anchor excoriates media for exaggerating her Trump story

"To be clear,” she explained, “I’ve lightheartedly told this story 100 times [over the last] 12 years. Was asked by a friend about it again Thursday on-air.”

“Reckless, incompetent media & trolls (shocker!) sensationalized what was nothing more than an amusing, old anecdote from past,” she added. “Nothing more, nothing less.”

In a previous tweet she explained, “This is a great example of why people are off and running with the ‘fake news’ accusations. I never said he was married, and I also said I wasn’t quite sure of the date but he wasn’t married.”

Oh.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 04:41 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

A second accusation against Dustin Hoffman.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 04:45 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So there is photographic evidence lol:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 03:40 PM
t00nish

And think about the celebs that are getting under fire behind the curtain and having to pay off some of these chicks down to their last dollar to reframe from being bolstered on the news and tarnish their "legacies". Ladies going shopping!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 05:57 PM
t00nish is currently offline Click here to Send t00nish a Private Message Find more posts by t00nish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

BTW I'm not sure if this was clarified or not but the yearbook entry from Roy Moore was not forged. The girl added a date underneath it and thats it.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 08:19 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Nephthys
BTW I'm not sure if this was clarified or not but the yearbook entry from Roy Moore was not forged. The girl added a date underneath it and thats it.

That's not true, either.

Everything after the signature, she added.

Here's the text of the whole thing:

"To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say Merry Christmas. Christmas 1977. Love, Roy Moore, DA. 12-22-77 Olde Hickory House,"

Citations:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/09/polit...tion/index.html

https://www.snopes.com/moore-accuser-yearbook/

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 02:55 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yeah, so everything that matters still came from him. Even if it didn't come in the way he wanted to.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 03:58 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Nephthys
Yeah, so everything that matters still came from him. Even if it didn't come in the way he wanted to.

I think the yearbook is a non-issue. There's no smoking gun.

I think the yearbook, when taken in context with the accusations, is like a single hair on an ox (as the Chinese say).

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 04:26 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

When I talked about it I did say she added stuff, but said the other stuff was Moore's. The problem is they will pounce on it as a lie and use it to discredit her completely.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 04:49 PM