KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new

You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (68): « First ... « 55 56 [57] 58 59 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

That burning sensation you feel is NOT just the burning love of coming here legally.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 11:48 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

You guys are all gay

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 11:49 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yes. I am rather Happy.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 11:51 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raisen
You guys are all gay

In other words, in certain countries we'd qualify for free cordless bungee jumping lessons.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 11:52 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Surtur
In other words, in certain countries we'd qualify for free cordless bungee jumping lessons.

That or we can now Legally Accuse every one that called us names as Homophobes. Maybe even get them threatened with a Wrist Slap.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 11:54 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

That was actually funny fly

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 11:55 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Or they give you a stone massage. Hot stone massage. They set stones on fire somehow and fling them at your face.

Once you lose consciousness it's deeply relaxing.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 11:55 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Raisen
That was actually funny fly

Sorry. I have been sick.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2017 12:00 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm going to make a prediction: Al Franken won't resign.

Lol, that would be awesome.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2017 06:41 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trump accuser lobbied to be his makeup artist months before her sex assault allegations roiled campaign

“Hi Donald, you are doing a tremendous job of shaking things up in the United States. I am definitely on Team Trump as so many others are,” Jill Harth wrote Trump in an Oct. 1, 2015, email sent to him through his New York company’s headquarters.

“I can’t watch television without seeing you or hearing your name everywhere! It’s a good thing for sure but PLEASE let me do your makeup for a television interview, a debate, a photo session, anything!” Harth wrote.

“It kills me to see you looking too orange and with white circles under the eyes. I will get your skin looking smoother and even toned,” she added, boasting she would “sculpt your face” to look good on high-definition television sets.

In another email seeking to meet Trump personally, Harth offered to be a campaign surrogate willing to tell voters how Trump “helped me with my self-confidence and all positive things about how he is with women.”

Lol, but don't get it twisted guys. She is still totally in pain. She just wanted to flatter him to get a job...a job doing his makeup or maybe a campaign surrogate helping tell female voters how awesome he is. Standard stuff that victims of sexual assault do for the men who apparently assaulted them.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 09:35 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

So to recap: Trump's accusers are all lying shitbags. But the accusers of anyone you deem a "Leftist" is telling the truth. Cool.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 09:49 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well that story is about one person.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 10:03 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL I am hearing Cenk Uygur from TYT is going to be stepping down. It's a rumor, but he has been named too for insensitive blog posts about women

laughing

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 02:57 AM
dadudemon

LOL I am hearing Cenk Uygur from TYT is going to be stepping down. It's a rumor, but he has been named too for insensitive blog posts about women

laughing

He's going to be stepping down because of blog posts?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 04:54 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
He's going to be stepping down because of blog posts?

I got more details. So he is safe at TYT. He is resigning from some other group. Justice Democrats.

I do wonder if TYT has called for Trump to resign in the past though. I'd check, but it would involve watching more TYT videos. I only watch their election night meltdowns as of recently.

Btw, I just recently found out Ana Kasparian is a college professor lol.

^^Molding young minds.

Last edited by Surtur on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 05:09 AM

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 05:07 AM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
So to recap: Trump's accusers are all lying shitbags. But the accusers of anyone you deem a "Leftist" is telling the truth. Cool.

Surt screams, "Fake News!"

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 07:17 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL! Singer who wore that Trump dress is accusing Corey Lewandowski of grabbing her ass.

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Surt screams, "Fake News!"

Nope, I never said they were all lying. The story was about a specific accuser.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 07:27 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Matt Damon is a damn apostate! He dared....DARED to say we shouldn't conflate things like sexual harassment with rape. Now of course there is an online petition to remove a cameo he has in the upcoming Oceans 11 remake, which is called Oceans 8 and is an all female cast(so you can expect YUGE box office returns wink).

So they are devouring their own now. Even saying shit that makes sense is an act of apostasy to the twitter hate mob.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 07:17 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Matt Damon is a damn apostate! He dared....DARED to say we shouldn't conflate things like sexual harassment with rape. Now of course there is an online petition to remove a cameo he has in the upcoming Oceans 11 remake, which is called Oceans 8 and is an all female cast(so you can expect YUGE box office returns wink).

So they are devouring their own now. Even saying shit that makes sense is an act of apostasy to the twitter hate mob.

SNL didn't awknowledge Harvey Weinstein. Brushed it off as a "New York Thing", which is obviously code for something (What? A New York Media scandal the general public wouldn't know about? Or a case of Hollywood/entertainment refusing to eat one of their own head honcho's?)

Looking at headlines, Weinstein is far from snubbed or marginalized, as he should be.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 08:08 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
SNL didn't awknowledge Harvey Weinstein. Brushed it off as a "New York Thing", which is obviously code for something (What? A New York Media scandal the general public wouldn't know about? Or a case of Hollywood/entertainment refusing to eat one of their own head honcho's?)

Looking at headlines, Weinstein is far from snubbed or marginalized, as he should be.

Yeah that made no sense, the story had been all over the news already by that point, it wasn't a "NY" thing.

At worst Damon might have been a tad bit insensitive, but I can't even figure out which part of what he said was wrong. He said patting someone on the butt isn't the same as rape. That's true, and yet he also specifically said both kinds of behavior need to be examined still. He also said people are less likely to come forward and admit their mistakes if it is going to destroy their life and career, which also is true.

20,000 signatures to remove him lol. Not a lot in the grand scheme of things, but it's sad to think that many want him removed from a CAMEO because he thinks the wrong thoughts.

And Rose McGowan is demanding the media not use the word "alleged" anymore when talking about accusations lol.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 08:18 PM