KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new

You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (67): « First ... « 56 57 [58] 59 60 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Sexual harassment scandals derail California democrats’ agenda

'According to a report from Politico, resignations due to sexual harassment scandals have cost Democrats their supermajority in California’s legislature, thus temporarily saving the people of California from tax hikes, at least for a few months.

As Politico notes, two Democratic assemblymen — Raul Bocanegra and Matt Dababneh — have already been forced out of office due to sexual harassment scandals. Bocanegra resigned in November after the Los Angeles Times published a report detailing allegations from six different women who accused him of sexual harassment and sexual assault. Dababneh has stated that he will resign effective Jan. 1st following allegations that he engaged in inappropriate behavior, including masturbating in front of a lobbyist.

The scandals are also affecting the Democratic-controlled senate, as powerful state senator Tony Mendoza (D) has been stripped of his leadership posts after facing multiple allegations that he behaved inappropriately toward female staffers and threatened punitive action if any reported his actions.

The combined allegations have ground legislative business in Sacramento to a halt as Senate leader Kevin de Leon and Assembly Speaker Anthony Rendon scramble to contain the damage and protect the image of their party. Earlier this month, de Leon announced that the senate has hired two separate law firms to investigate allegations of misconduct and to make recommendations on the reporting process. The Assembly has likewise hired an outside law firm to conduct investigations into misconduct, including Dababneh’s."

Lol soon we'll need a thread just for leftist sex scandals.

"Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners"-George Carlin

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 08:45 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Gee. I thought the Demo's didn't do this "Naughty Sexual Shenanigans" Stuff?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 08:46 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor

They do it all, and just don't tell people about it.

Divide and distract, while tapping that ass.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 08:50 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Kind of makes all that "Sexual Freedom" Movements they have tired to start up over the decades coming back to burn their asses. Which is one of their movements to be sure.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 08:55 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Originally posted by Flyattractor

They do lots of stuff in California that they whine at others about. I was baffled to find out the governor of California was the first in decades to...not show his taxes, lol. You remember all those protests in California over the governor not showing his taxes? Me either. They actually had the audacity to whine about Trump not showing his.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 08:59 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Demos do love the old "Do as we SAY, not as We DO" Types.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 09:03 PM
Surtur
Astral Shaman

So I'm happy I was wrong, Franken resigned lol. But Ann Coulter wrote an interesting article about it which revealed some f*cked up shit about him that, if true, should have already been grounds for the democrats to turn on him.

Al Franken's Touching Departure

"Which reminds me: That's exactly what Newt Gingrich said about the charge -- repeated by Franken ceaselessly, endlessly, relentlessly and ubiquitously -- that he'd served divorce papers on his wife when she was in the hospital recovering from cancer surgery.

This claim came from Gingrich's ex-wife. It was denied by Gingrich. Now I don't know who's telling the truth, but I note that there's no expression: "As reliable as testimony given by parties in a bitter divorce dispute!"

Franken didn't care. He flogged the nasty story about Gingrich in books, on radio and in speeches, saying at the National Press Club, "And the thing about this story that you should know is that it's true -- every part of it."

In addition to mining divorce records for sleazy, unprovable allegations against people he disagrees with politically, Franken spent years taunting Bill O'Reilly for claiming to have grown up in modest Levittown, New York, rather than -- according to Franken -- glamorous, ultra-posh Westbury, New York, apparently the Malibu of Levittown-adjacent areas.

It doesn't seem like a big deal to me, but this was Franken's case in chief that O'Reilly was a LYING LIAR. He offered a million dollars to O'Reilly to prove he grew up in Levittown.

Disregarding the lawyer's rule about never asking a witness a question you don't know the answer to, Franken invited a Levittown historian onto a live broadcast of his Air America radio show to dramatically ask her if O'Reilly grew up in Levittown.

(Drumroll) Franken: "I consider you the world's foremost authority on Levittown. ... What's the answer here?"

Hofstra professor Barbara Kelly: "Yes ... (O'Reilly) is right. It is Levittown. There is no doubt about that."

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that O'Reilly never got his million dollars. There was no apology, no retraction, no "I guess I got this one wrong." It was just onto the next one."

Lol interesting, DID O Reilly get his money? That is just hilarious how he got proven wrong. But it gets better, or actually worse:

"The pinnacle of Franken's reckless cruelty came when he used his Senate office to champion the cause of delusional nutcase Jamie Leigh Jones when she accused completely innocent men of gang rape while she was working in Iraq.

Jones had been a civilian employee of KBR, then a subsidiary of media bete noire Halliburton. She went on a major media tour in 2007 with claims that on her fourth day in Iraq, she'd been drugged, gang-raped, anally penetrated and roughed up so badly that her breast implants ruptured -- whereupon, to keep her from talking, evil KBR had her locked in a shipping container guarded by machine gun-toting men.

Think for a second. What part of that story could possibly have been true? KBR, knowing that the entire American media wanted its scalp, punished a woman for being gang-raped by its employees by holding her hostage in a shipping container surrounded by armed men? Did KBR think she'd never get home and tell anyone?

Any normal person: I'm calling B.S. on this story.

American media and Al Franken: OMG!!! The part about the shipping container gave me goosebumps!

The female doctor who examined Jones the day after her alleged attack found no evidence of gang rape, no evidence of anal rape, no evidence of a date rape drug and no evidence that her breast implants had ruptured. In fact, there was no evidence of any kind of rape: Semen samples showed she'd recently had sex with one man. (Also, KBR employees don't carry guns.)

Before arriving in Baghdad -- at age 20 -- Jones had already falsely accused four men of rape in four separate incidents.

A federal grand jury refused to indict KBR or any of its employees for the alleged rape.

Jones lost her civil lawsuit demanding more than $100 million from KBR and the one man she'd had (consensual) sex with. Instead, she was ordered to pay KBR $145,000 in legal costs. She blew off the judgment by declaring bankruptcy while pocketing $175,000 from her workers' compensation claim. (Thanks, taxpayers!)

This was the woman Franken championed, using Jones' fantastical story to push legislation regulating employment contracts with Defense Department contractors -- a gigantic taxpayer-funded boon to trial lawyers. Because of this woman's hoax, the law was changed in a way that materially hurt our country: Either taxes had to be raised or the defense budget trimmed to make up for the trial lawyers' slice.

GOP senators who declined to support Franken's nakedly pro-trial lawyer amendment were taunted as "Republicans for rape."

Franken didn't care that he had gone on national TV and the Senate floor loudly accusing innocent KBR employees of rape. When it turned out he was once again spectacularly wrong, he simply never mentioned it again. No apology, no retraction, nothing. It was just onto the next one."

Lol WOW. That's f*cked up. Especially the law change part if it was truly changed over a bullshit lie about rape.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 09:48 PM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Top Rated Member

If only you held your own to the same standards, Surt. If only...

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 09:51 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Originally posted by Robtard
If only you held your own to the same standards, Surt. If only...

I just find it funny this is all you can say, and as you've shown hypocrisy, etc. on this board in the past it's neat to see you wag your finger like this.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 09:57 PM
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Another one bites the dust, Bill Maher. This is just horrible. We all need to be there for Bob Saget. He has been violated. Or shall we say frankenated.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 02:45 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Stan Lee, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2018 08:15 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Looks like James Franco might go down, there is like 5 accusers now.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2018 10:21 PM
Adam_PoE
Prince of Eternia

Five disreputable accusers complaining they felt pressured to be in varying degrees of undress while filming sex scenes in a Sex Scenes Master Class. They can **** right off.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2018 11:10 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Top Rated Member

Seems at least one is saying Franco tried to force her head/mouth down onto his bare naked penis; that's a no-no. Franco seems to be denying this.

Still curious why every "Leftist" celebrity is guilty if they're accused to Trumpers, but Trump's untouchable

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 11th, 2018 11:29 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE
Prince of Eternia

Originally posted by Robtard
Seems at least one is saying Franco tried to force her head/mouth down onto his bare naked penis; that's a no-no. Franco seems to be denying this.

You mean, his ex-girlfriend, the one who was ****ing him at the time? She can **** right off too.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2018 11:30 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

It's weird because Ally Sheedy is making these cryptic comments about him, then she deleted it. Who knows what happened.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2018 11:43 PM
Adam_PoE
Prince of Eternia

Originally posted by Surtur
It's weird because Ally Sheedy is making these cryptic comments about him, then she deleted it. Who knows what happened.

She should keep her mouth shut unless or until she can come right out and say what it is she wants to say. I am not here for passive-aggressive, accusations by innuendo. It is a way to slander someone in the court of public opinion, but give yourself enough room to walk things back in case you are threatened with consequences. "I never said he sexually assaulted anyone." No, *****, but you implied it. I do not have time for it people who cannot stand behind their word.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2018 11:53 PM
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
She should keep her mouth shut unless or until she can come right out and say what it is she wants to say. I am not here for passive-aggressive, accusations by innuendo. It is a way to slander someone in the court of public opinion, but give yourself enough room to walk things back in case you are threatened with consequences. "I never said he sexually assaulted anyone." No, *****, but you implied it. I do not have time for it people who cannot stand behind their word.

I have to say I agree. We are in a period where you can name names, and say what people have done. Yet we still get people dropping cryptic hints about vague experiences of sexual harassment.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2018 12:08 AM
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Lol Anziz Ansari gets pulled in too. Hilarious. He won a "Times Up" pin. Love it.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 09:35 PM
Adam_PoE
Prince of Eternia

Date goes back to his apartment with him. They kiss and touch each other. They take off their clothes. At one point, he does something physically she does not like. She does not say she wants him to stop, but he can tell by her non-verbal communication that she is not enjoying it. He stops and apologizes. She then gives him a blowjob. Sexual assault everybody!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 11:08 PM