KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new

You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (68): « First ... « 57 58 [59] 60 61 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just enjoy the atmosphere your side created Adam. Let it flow through you.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 11:10 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Anyone who makes a false claim of sexual misconduct is not "on my side." To the contrary, she would be exploiting "my side" for personal gain.

That would be like accusing John Walsh for creating the atmosphere of the Satanic Panic. It is a ridiculous leap in logic.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 11:36 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Anyone who makes a false claim of sexual misconduct is not "on my side." To the contrary, she would be exploiting "my side" for personal gain.

That would be like accusing John Walsh for creating the atmosphere of the Satanic Panic. It is a ridiculous leap in logic.

She has a right to be believed.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 11:38 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Surtur
She has a right to be believed.

No, she has a right to speak. Whether or not what she says is to be believed depends in part on what it is she says.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 11:46 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, she has a right to speak. Whether or not what she says is to be believed depends in part on what it is she says.

Nope, right to be believed. You can't change it now. Right. To. Be. Believed.

You did that, btw lol. Your side. Hilarious. Own it.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 11:47 PM
Adam_PoE

Nope, right to be believed. You can't change it now. Right. To. Be. Believed.

You did that, btw lol. Your side. Hilarious. Own it.

It is not "changing" anything, because it was never position to begin with.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 11:51 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It is not "changing" anything, because it was never position to begin with.

So no dipshit leftists had that position?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 11:51 PM
Adam_PoE

So no dipshit leftists had that position?

Left describes a spectrum of views from Centrist-to-Liberal and Capitalist-to-Communist. There is a wide-range of views that can be labeled that way. Just because two people are to the left of fascism on the political spectrum does not mean that they hold the same positions on all issues. This represents a subset of people on the left, and you are trying to apply it to the whole, as some sort of Straw Man.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 12:01 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Left describes a spectrum of views from Centrist-to-Liberal and Capitalist-to-Communist. There is a wide-range of views that can be labeled that way. Just because two people are to the left of fascism on the political spectrum does not mean that they hold the same positions on all issues. This represents a subset of people on the left, and you are trying to apply it to the whole, as some sort of Straw Man.

IOW: yep, some dipshit leftists had that position. Gotcha.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 12:02 AM
Adam_PoE

IOW: yep, some dipshit leftists had that position. Gotcha.

In other words, you made a Hasty Generalization about a whole, based on an observation about a part, in a deliberate attempt to Straw Man. Any other logical fallacies you want to cop to?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 12:12 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

In other words, you made a Hasty Generalization about a whole, based on an observation about a part, in a deliberate attempt to Straw Man. Any other logical fallacies you want to cop to?

We both know they had the position lol. But hey it's still amusing to see you guys devouring one another.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 12:17 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Date goes back to his apartment with him. They kiss and touch each other. They take off their clothes. At one point, he does something physically she does not like. She does not say she wants him to stop, but he can tell by her non-verbal communication that she is not enjoying it. He stops and apologizes. She then gives him a blowjob. Sexual assault everybody!

Did he try and put it in her butthole?

Jokes aside, if the date ended with her giving him a blowjob as fact, I find it hard to take what she says as serious. Imo, these types of accusers shit on the integrity of others and the opposition will use them to blanket all together.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 12:21 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Did he try and put it in her butthole?

Jokes aside, if the date ended with her giving him a blowjob as fact, I find it hard to take what she says as serious. Imo, these types of accusers shit on the integrity of others and the opposition will use them to blanket all together.

But...she has a vagina, and you don't believe her? Uhh...no.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 12:22 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

But...she has a vagina, and you don't believe her? Uhh...no.

If you can't differential between specific scenarios/content and group everyone together regardless of their words and stories, then that's your idiocy and you should work on it. Or don't and continue to look the fool, I don't care.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 12:23 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you can't differential between specific scenarios/content and group everyone together regardless of their words and stories, then that's your idiocy and you should work on it. Or don't and continue to look the fool, I don't care.

Bro, stop it. These people have a right to be believed, chump. Believe that. Believe it. Naruto Style.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 12:24 AM
Adam_PoE

Imo, these types of accusers shit on the integrity of others and the opposition will use them to blanket all together.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 01:07 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 01:09 AM
Adam_PoE

We both know they had the position lol. But hey it's still amusing to see you guys devouring one another.

And? As has been pointed out to you, "they" are not "us." There is no "you guys" here, because I never cosigned their position. I never supported it and I still do not support it. I am being entirely consistent here. This is you trying to foist their position on me, so you can call me a hypocrite, and declare a pretend victory.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 01:11 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And? As has been pointed out to you, "they" are not "us." There is no "you guys" here, because I never cosigned their position. I never supported it and I still do not support it. I am being entirely consistent here. This is you trying to foist their position on me, so you can call me a hypocrite, and declare a pretend victory.

Oh leftists...too funny.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 01:12 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

When the harpies on the View are even whining over it you know you done f*cked up lol.

Is anyone surprised by this? Did nobody think this movement would ever get taken too far? I'm shocked it took this long.

"She likes the babe piece" yeah, the shit eating grin on her face gave it away.

Last edited by Surtur on Jan 17th, 2018 at 12:47 PM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 12:43 PM