KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new

You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (68): « First ... « 61 62 [63] 64 65 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
We've (not you and I, in KMC) had this same very talk, that since the girl was allegedly willing, it's not "rape-rape". Which I call bullshit regardless of drugs/alcohol used to coerce and him specifically going anally on her to avoid pregnancy because he didn't want to get caught, meaning he was well aware of what he was doing.

What I said before parapahsed: Polanski was the adult in the scenario and she was a child, he abused that dynamic; it was rape. Adding in the other factors or drugs/alcohol and trying to hide it just adds to the rape being rape.

that's rape + giving drugs to a minor, not 'rape-rape'. probably a buttload of other charges to tag on.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 05:17 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Nice try, stop whining. He's a piece of shit.

He's a turd for saying what he said and I can say that.

But you being someone who gave Trump the benefit of the doubt in explaining what he meant in regards to bragging about being a sexual predator, why doesn't that same courtesy also extend to Quentin? Can you Surtsplain that one?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 05:18 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
that's rape + giving drugs to a minor, not 'rape-rape'. probably a buttload of other charges to tag on.

What's even crazier, is that despite the clear trail of Polanski planning and prepping for the rape (which he clearly knew was wrong), setting up the pretense of a photo shoot, the alcohol, the drugs, the anal to avoid pregnancy and the covering up after the fact, the judge was going to go lenient on him due to his fame/wealth and the sympathy he still pulled due to the brutality of the Sharon Tate murder and their unborn child, he still fled. He would have served a comparative slap on the wrist sentence and then been a free man.

Brilliant director, but a deplorable human being.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 05:25 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's a turd for saying what he said and I can say that.

But you being someone who gave Trump the benefit of the doubt in explaining what he meant in regards to bragging about being a sexual predator, why doesn't that same courtesy also extend to Quentin? Can you Surtsplain that one?

Lol, I can say whatever I please. You don't really have a say in the matter. Try harder.

Last edited by Surtur on Feb 8th, 2018 at 07:29 PM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 07:27 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

So you're dodging the question then. Tells me everything I already knew.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 10:39 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

trumpers don't condemn child rapists who are also trumpers. creepy trash, imo.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 10:41 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Indeed. I'd be curious about when QT made that statement. If it was before all the details came to light, about the drugging, then he's just ignorant like the rest of us were. If it was after...WTF...

It would seem like it had to be after the details were known. They knew he had given her pills, Howard mentions it during the discussion.

Last edited by Surtur on Feb 9th, 2018 at 12:29 AM

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 12:26 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

What I said before parapahsed: Polanski was the adult in the scenario and she was a child, he abused that dynamic; it was rape. Adding in the other factors or drugs/alcohol and trying to hide it just adds to the rape being rape.

Surt clarified. QT knew drugs were involved.

This was "rape-rape" by QT's own definition because of the drugging. You can't consent when knocked out by drugs.

But...QT...uhhh....we kind of know what he is. He's definitely messed up in the head.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 06:04 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 06:07 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

um...children cannot legally consent, so the drugs are irrelevant to whether or not a charge/lable of rape was warranted.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 06:11 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
Surt clarified. QT knew drugs were involved.

This was "rape-rape" by QT's own definition because of the drugging. You can't consent when knocked out by drugs.

But...QT...uhhh....we kind of know what he is. He's definitely messed up in the head.

I think the drugging is kinda irrelevant in this case. Though iirc, she was not unconscious, just drugged up a bit.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 06:21 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

QT has said sorry and is claiming he was playing devils advocate.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 07:35 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

more like 'child rapist advocate' but okay.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 07:37 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

full statement:

quote:
I want to publicly apologize to Samantha Geimer for my cavalier remarks on The Howard Stern Show speculating about her and the crime that was committed against her. Fifteen years later, I realize how wrong I was. Ms. Geimer WAS raped by Roman Polanski. When Howard brought up Polanski, I incorrectly played devil’s advocate in the debate for the sake of being provocative. I didn’t take Ms. Geimer’s feelings into consideration and for that I am truly sorry.
So, Ms. Geimer, I was ignorant, and insensitive, and above all, incorrect.
I am sorry Samantha.
Quentin Tarantino

at least he dropped that creepy-as-f*ck "rape-rape" argument. though imho anyone motivated to redefine 'rape' in defense for a child rapist should probably have their hard drive searched.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 02:08 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 04:26 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
full statement:

at least he dropped that creepy-as-f*ck "rape-rape" argument. though imho anyone motivated to redefine 'rape' in defense for a child rapist should probably have their hard drive searched.

If it took him 15years and a movement for him to realize child rape is rape, screw the creep.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 05:14 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

it's especially sad because i'm only hoping that he was being a loyal toadie, while not being a creeper as well. that's the best case scenario. I'm not sure if a thousand forgiving umas can pull him out of this one.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 05:20 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i mean a significant percentage of pedophiles were abused sexually as children, which arguably caused their illness, soooo

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 05:38 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Being abused is no excuse to abuse another. That is where I draw the line. Your own issues are never valid reasons to abuse other people.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 05:43 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

goddamnit i posted in the wrong thread. eirily relevant tho.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 05:50 PM