KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new

You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (68): « First ... « 62 63 [64] 65 66 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

It is always FUN to see the Lefty Loony Fascists make EXCUSES for Horrible Behavior.

Oh that Slippery Slope.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 08:14 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Being abused is no excuse to abuse another. That is where I draw the line. Your own issues are never valid reasons to abuse other people.

While I agree with you, it just does not matter that you tell them to take responsibility for their actions.

When we have a clear trail of science that shows us how these things are generationally perpetuated and victimization continues, just telling the offenders to "take responsibility for your actions and stop doing this bad thing" clearly doesn't work.

Other than patting ourselves on the back for stating something obvious (and running the risk of being hypocrites because we are borderline virtue-signaling), it does nothing to actually reduce the victimization.

Let's focus more on policies and treatments that reduces victimization. And let's ensure those policies and treatments are deeply rooted in damn good science.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 08:43 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess I do see your points about all this.

Oh and another name to add: Michael Fassbender

The Shocking Abuse Allegations Against Michael Fassbender

"The actor’s ex, Sunawin Andrews, alleged that he violently attacked her on at least two occasions, breaking her nose and dragging her with his car."

It is alleged to have happened around a decade ago.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 08:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I guess I do see your points about all this.

That's wonderful. thumb up

It's as if clear, rational points that start with where we agree really works to move a discussion along (with you, specifically).

no expression

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 08:55 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Great video from one of the few true feminists left in this country, Christina Hoff Sommers.

I always thought it was pathetic as hell the way people reacted to what Matt Damon said. There should have been NO controversy over it.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 10:02 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

What Damon said was sensible, as lots of things can be wrong, but they're not the same. eg Repeatedly asking someone to date after they've said no is wrong. Patting someone's ass uninvited is wrong. Rape is wrong. But those three examples vary greatly on the wrong-scale.

Who exactly has a problem with Damon's comment aside from Minnie Driver? She seems to have knee-jerked like a retard, without fully getting what he was saying.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 10:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by Robtard
Rape is wrong.

Hey now, let's not get carried away here.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 10:54 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

What Damon said was sensible, as lots of things can be wrong, but they're not the same. eg Repeatedly asking someone to date after they've said no is wrong. Patting someone's ass uninvited is wrong. Rape is wrong. But those three examples vary greatly on the wrong-scale.

Who exactly has a problem with Damon's comment aside from Minnie Driver? She seems to have knee-jerked like a retard, without fully getting what he was saying.

Rose McGowan. Obnoxious places like Vox. I'm sure there are more.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 11:24 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I suspect it's a personal thing with Mini, a woman scorned etc.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2018 07:54 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Neat, suspect that. But it wasn't just her lol. So we won't be writing this off as "chick was scorned and that's it".

Old Post Feb 14th, 2018 09:53 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Putinbot1
I suspect it's a personal thing with Mini, a woman scorned etc.

Makes sense. Seems Surt tried to whine his way into making a mountain out of a mole hill again. That guy.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 14th, 2018 10:04 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Makes sense. Seems Surt tried to whine his way into making a mountain out of a mole hill again. That guy.

Lol, so you wanna troll and ignore the others who came after Damon? Classic Rob.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2018 10:10 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 06:42 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Firefly218
damn

http://www.newsweek.com/alt-right-t...m_medium=Social

Always wondered why they hammered him so hard over this. He should have stepped down but, damn, it was getting exhausting seeing his name plastered everywhere all the time.

It's the same way with Trump, now, and still. We'll stop seeing this with Trump when he steps down, right?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 08:00 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by dadudemon

It's the same way with Trump, now, and still. We'll stop seeing this with Trump when he steps down, right?

No we won't. This is just what the Left is going to do with Every Republican President from now on. They will try to Find a Scandal, or CREATE One and then HARP ON IT!!!! ITs called Hostile Propaganda. It is just proof that the Modern Left are indeed Fascists.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 08:42 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

He does that Mini was batting waaaay out of her league with Damon, like Jolie was with Pitt.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 12:07 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love how these morons ignore the fact it wasn't just Minnie. Love it.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 01:43 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Always wondered why they hammered him so hard over this. He should have stepped down but, damn, it was getting exhausting seeing his name plastered everywhere all the time.

Lol, you know, I can't take Newsweek too seriously.

Woman who wrote this said she'd suck Bill Clintons dick as a thank you for abortions being kept legal. "I'd Be Happy to Give Him [Oral Sex] Just to
Thank Him for Keeping Abortion Legal"

I especially love whining about LEGIT CRITICISM by a liberal writer from a not so popular site...being more widely spread.

So why wouldn't any conservative wanna get that criticism out there? I'm confused at why that is wrong. I give a shit if its Russians, the Chinese, Kryptonians, spreading around that something an American citizen said.

Last edited by Surtur on Feb 20th, 2018 at 01:52 PM

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 01:43 PM
dadudemon

Lol, you know, I can't take Newsweek too seriously.

Woman who wrote this said she'd suck Bill Clintons dick as a thank you for abortions being kept legal. "I'd Be Happy to Give Him [Oral Sex] Just to
Thank Him for Keeping Abortion Legal"

I especially love whining about LEGIT CRITICISM by a liberal writer from a not so popular site...being more widely spread.

So why wouldn't any conservative wanna get that criticism out there? I'm confused at why that is wrong. I give a shit if its Russians, the Chinese, Kryptonians, spreading around that something an American citizen said.

I do not believe that Russia could sow more discord than the two main parties.

I do not believe that Russia could sow more discord than our very own polarizing Media.

The numbers are not there. The data is not there. It's a red herring from the left. If they had to face the idea that they lost the election, then they would have to admit that they are wrong and a huge portion of America doesn't agree with them. Even worse, it would mean a huge portion of America would rather have a piece of shit, corrupt, narcissist as a president than their own corrupt candidate. That's an uncomfortable reality. That's not fun to consider or think about.

But who would have thought that the "entitlement party" would admit that they are wrong and need to change? They'd rather blame Russian ghosts and unicorns for their problems.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 03:45 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol some FB exec is getting scolded for essentially daring to point out the majority of Russian ads came after the election and that Russias goal didn't seem to meddle.

Now, wait for it. You would think common sense would tell you that Facebooks top ad exec would have been talking about merely what Russia did on FB as opposed to if they meddled in general.

Haha. Jokes on you.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahb...-hated-n2451573

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 05:34 PM