KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new

You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (68): « First ... « 63 64 [65] 66 67 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
I love how these morons ignore the fact it wasn't just Minnie. Love it.

^ Trig'd

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 05:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's okay Rob, you were wrong. Move on, just do better next time, for all of us, okay?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 05:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Um, Surt. What was I "wrong" about?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 05:46 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You implied Minnie Driver was the only person saying shit about Damon. When corrected, ignored it. It's okay, do better.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 05:48 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You implied Minnie Driver was the only person saying shit about Damon. When corrected, ignored it. It's okay, do better.

Aren't you the gheyboi who always cries that "implying" doesn't count? Yes, you are. Anyhow.

But no, I did not imply that at all. I asked "who else besides Minnie?", you gave Rose McGowan and Vox. That's a total of two people and one outlet, hardly the epidemic you tried to make this out to be. You failed with your clown tactics as usual; this is a fact; it will not be debated.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 05:53 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Aren't you the gheyboi who always cries that "implying" doesn't count? Yes, you are. Anyhow.

But no, I did not imply that at all. I asked "who else besides Minnie?", you gave Rose McGowan and Vox. That's a total of two people and one outlet, hardly the epidemic you tried to make this out to be. You failed with your clown tactics as usual; this is a fact; it will not be debated.

Lol, I showed you people other than her who did it, which is what you asked. Try harder, do better, be smarter.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 05:59 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

The anger is strong in Surtur.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 06:05 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Lol, I showed you people other than her who did it, which is what you asked. Try harder, do better, be smarter.

You showed a total of two; that with Minnie's makes it three, it's hardly the huge thing you tried to make it out to be, sport.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 06:12 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Putinbot1
The anger is strong in Surtur.

He wakes up angry. Imho, like something personal inside is eating him away

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 06:13 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You showed a total of two; that with Minnie's makes it three, it's hardly the huge thing you tried to make it out to be, sport.

You asked who else, I provided a few. It wasn't my job to track down every single person upset, stop whining.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 06:15 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Over the years the anger will fade replaced by despair at himself. I have a psychology subroutine.

Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

He wakes up angry. Imho, like something personal inside is eating him away

Seems like projection, if there is anything you need to talk about I'm sure somebody here cares.

Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Over the years the anger will fade replaced by despair at himself. I have a psychology subroutine.

^Bingo

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 06:18 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 06:20 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

^Bingo
Surtur needs to listen to the fictional character"Red", "get busy living Surt". Popular movie quotes are also available for cookie philosophy.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 06:20 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's okay Steve, we're here for you when you return to human form.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 06:22 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
I do not believe that Russia could sow more discord than the two main parties.

I do not believe that Russia could sow more discord than our very own polarizing Media.

The numbers are not there. The data is not there. It's a red herring from the left. If they had to face the idea that they lost the election, then they would have to admit that they are wrong and a huge portion of America doesn't agree with them. Even worse, it would mean a huge portion of America would rather have a piece of shit, corrupt, narcissist as a president than their own corrupt candidate. That's an uncomfortable reality. That's not fun to consider or think about.

But who would have thought that the "entitlement party" would admit that they are wrong and need to change? They'd rather blame Russian ghosts and unicorns for their problems.

Look at some of the Russian ads though lol. They are hilarious:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 06:31 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gary Oldman, kinda. Not sexual assault allegations. But see he won an Oscar yesterday, and so some are whining because in 2001 his ex wife said he hit her with a telephone receiver.

He has denied these accusations.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 05:23 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 09:57 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by dadudemon
I do not believe that Russia could sow more discord than the two main parties.

I do not believe that Russia could sow more discord than our very own polarizing Media.

The numbers are not there. The data is not there. It's a red herring from the left. If they had to face the idea that they lost the election, then they would have to admit that they are wrong and a huge portion of America doesn't agree with them. Even worse, it would mean a huge portion of America would rather have a piece of shit, corrupt, narcissist as a president than their own corrupt candidate. That's an uncomfortable reality. That's not fun to consider or think about.

But who would have thought that the "entitlement party" would admit that they are wrong and need to change? They'd rather blame Russian ghosts and unicorns for their problems.

This a good post. I forgot I made this post until you quoted it, Surtur. I need to remember this post and refer back to it as time goes on.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:17 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote