KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new

You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (68): « First ... « 64 65 [66] 67 68 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
This a good post. I forgot I made this post until you quoted it, Surtur. I need to remember this post and refer back to it as time goes on.

It's a horrible post cuz your facts contradict with feelings.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay so...Allison Mack, who played Chloey on Smallville, has been arrested for her involvement in some kind of sex club/cult. Also the girl who played Lana apparently had some involvement, but left.

Wtf lol.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/20/ente...sted/index.html

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/61136...h-his-initials/

"Sixth Sense actress reveals how Smallville star Allison Mack ‘tried to recruit her into Nxivm cult which forced women to have sex with its leader and branded them with his initials’"

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 02:04 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
Okay so...Allison Mack, who played Chloey on Smallville, has been arrested for her involvement in some kind of sex club/cult. Also the girl who played Lana apparently had some involvement, but left.

Wtf lol.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/20/ente...sted/index.html

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/61136...h-his-initials/

"Sixth Sense actress reveals how Smallville star Allison Mack ‘tried to recruit her into Nxivm cult which forced women to have sex with its leader and branded them with his initials’"

It was for sex trafficking and sex slavery.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 04:14 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
It was for sex trafficking and sex slavery.

I always had a crush on Allison. Damn.

Lana's boobs were too small though.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 06:07 PM
Flyattractor

Gee. She was only SELLING LOVE and Bodies!

When did that become a Crime!?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 08:26 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Gee. She was only SELLING LOVE and Bodies!

When did that become a Crime!?

Apparently they were branding her bf's initials onto girls vaginas lol.

I wonder if Clark from Smallville ever banged her. I'm guessing she banged everyone. Even Pete prolly hit it.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 08:51 PM
Flyattractor

In this age of tatoos and body piercing I don't see this as that big of a deal.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 08:53 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
In this age of tatoos and body piercing I don't see this as that big of a deal.

If the person consents to it I agree. It seems like they were coerced.

It's just very odd...frickin Lana and Chloey recruiting folk for some sex cult.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 08:58 PM
Flyattractor

Its what you got to do if you want to join the Hollywood Elite.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 09:01 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was probably some "Eyes Wide Shut" type of shit.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 09:04 PM
Flyattractor

To bad this didn't end like the first Taken Movie.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 09:05 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Or that one movie where at the end Mickey Rourke fights Jean Claude Van Dam and Mickey gets exploded right as a tiger is lunging at him. And yes, the movie is Double Team, and yes it has Dennis Rodman too.

Any movie that doesn't end with a tiger lunging at someone as they explode is a crime against humanity.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 09:09 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 04:59 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol oh shit a 3rd woman comes forward about Brokaw. This is hilarious because a bunch of women(like 60) signed a letter defending Brokaw. Some then came forward later to say they felt pressured to sign(these were no name people).

The best thing about this is people like Rachel Maddow also signed, and the "we felt forced to do so" argument 100% will never apply to her or the other big names on the list lol.

When does the apology tour start?

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 12:03 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Morgan Freeman has been accused of sexual harassment by 8 women.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/eig...riate-behavior/

"In one incident, she said, Freeman “kept trying to lift up my skirt and asking if I was wearing underwear.” He never successfully lifted her skirt, she said — he would touch it and try to lift it, she would move away, and then he’d try again. Eventually, she said, “Alan [Arkin] made a comment telling him to stop. Morgan got freaked out and didn’t know what to say.”

Old Post May 24th, 2018 05:22 PM
dadudemon

In his sweet, velvety, baritone voice. "What do you have under there? If you would please, share with me what is hiding underneath that dress. Thank you kindly."

Old Post May 24th, 2018 05:39 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Tom Hanks is still clean, right?

Old Post May 24th, 2018 07:56 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I dunno. He looks like a Dirty Old Neck Beard last I saw him.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 08:11 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire

I think so. Though I lost some faith in him when I recently found out he apparently said we got into WW2 partly because of racism. What a little weasel, and here I thought he knew about history.

Last edited by Surtur on May 24th, 2018 at 10:02 PM

Old Post May 24th, 2018 09:59 PM
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by BackFire

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 25th, 2018 08:42 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote