KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new

You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (68): « First ... « 65 66 [67] 68 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

‘God made men and women so they could be attracted to each other,’ veteran actor James Caan declares

Well shit. I just hope in like 48 hours we don't hear about James Caan getting accused too.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 08:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
‘God made men and women so they could be attracted to each other,’ veteran actor James Caan declares

Well shit. I just hope in like 48 hours we don't hear about James Caan getting accused too.

I have no idea who this person is.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 09:10 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
I have no idea who this person is.

Sonny Corleone.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 10:27 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 12:04 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

How does one get dick slapped though? She'd have to be down on her knee's already lol. Wtf.

This is the most hilarious me too. Sorry dick slapping girl, it just is.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 12:05 AM
dadudemon

1. It is most likely true.

2. It was sexual abuse.

3. This is a very "he said she said" situation and it should not go anywhere.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 12:11 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
1. It is most likely true.

2. It was sexual abuse.

3. This is a very "he said she said" situation and it should not go anywhere.

But like...how did he dick slap her unless she was on her knee's or something? Was she laying down? Can Jamie Foxx leap like 6 feet in the air?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 03:13 PM
dadudemon

But like...how did he dick slap her unless she was on her knee's or something? Was she laying down? Can Jamie Foxx leap like 6 feet in the air?

The truth is...he tried to donkey punch her to clean when he pulled out. But she didn't clench well enough so he tried to give her a Hitler and she's been mad about it ever since.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 07:40 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Lol wait...notice how Avenatti words this tweet. It's not really acting like he's just gathering these MeToo cases against James Woods and is going to spring them when he has enough information. It's like he is saying "I have this information and if you continue to make fun of me on twitter I will expose it".

Query: if he's such a friend to women...why would it matter whether or not Woods continues to "pop off" at him? Shouldn't he be saying "well you running your mouth made women approach me, now this is all coming out" as opposed to "this will come out if you keep playing games".

Old Post Jul 15th, 2018 03:39 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 06:32 PM
dadudemon

(please log in to view the image)

Lol wait...notice how Avenatti words this tweet. It's not really acting like he's just gathering these MeToo cases against James Woods and is going to spring them when he has enough information. It's like he is saying "I have this information and if you continue to make fun of me on twitter I will expose it".

Query: if he's such a friend to women...why would it matter whether or not Woods continues to "pop off" at him? Shouldn't he be saying "well you running your mouth made women approach me, now this is all coming out" as opposed to "this will come out if you keep playing games".

So he's threatening him to silence and trying to libel him. Which he should know better not to do.

Ahhhh, the beauty of social media.

I just got over 1000 calls to my office about Avenatti. And 22 about you, Surtur. All of them #metoo related women who want me to represent them. The implication is you both are doing terrible things to these #metoo women.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 06:47 PM
dadudemon

Perhaps it will be just 3 years. We'll see.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 06:48 PM
Flyattractor

Who da Funk is Michael Avenatti? (says a guy who really don't care who da funk Mickey A-person is)

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 07:17 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cosby should just pay someone to shiv him to death. He's not gonna be able to endure prison since he's 81 and legally blind.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 07:19 PM
Flyattractor

Sending Da Black Man ta Prison. Thats Hollywood for ya.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 07:20 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is hilarious.

Sarah Silverman Says Louis C.K. Masturbated in Front of Her With Her Consent

"I don’t know if I’m going to regret saying this,” Silverman said. “I’ve known Louis forever, I’m not making excuses for him, so please don’t take this that way. We are peers. We are equals. When we were kids, and he asked if he could masturbate in front of me, sometimes I’d go, ‘F— yeah I want to see that!’ … It’s not analogous to the other women that are talking about what he did to them. He could offer me nothing. We were only just friends. So sometimes, yeah, I wanted to see it, it was amazing. Sometimes I would say, ‘F—ing no, gross,’ and we got pizza.”

laughing

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:40 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I saw Louis live in San Francisco, years ago, was pretty funny. Little did I know he was a chronic masturbater.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 07:57 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

So you are now one of those Prudes against doing such things?

What about the Free and Open Sexual Activities You claim to support Robbie?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 08:00 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Neil deGrasse Tyson Denies Sexual Harassment Allegations In Lengthy Letter

Some of his defense seems believable(if awkward) but...some does not lol.

I like Neil though, but yeah some of this sounds kinda creepy. Well in the 80s he was also accused of rape so that's coming up again as well.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 05:25 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Sending Da Black Man ta Prison. Thats Hollywood for ya.
When does Hollywood convict anyone? Are you ok?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 07:38 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote