KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman Vs. Ghost Rider

Superman Vs. Ghost Rider
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
No one has tried pulling some Energy Supes BS with this feat?

Que?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 10:34 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

You know. He was able to "Energy Manip" off the effects of the attack.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 10:38 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Flyattractor
You know. He was able to "Energy Manip" off the effects of the attack.

There's like zero proof of that, lol. That's why no one has brought it up.

Otherwise, if energy manipulators can do that....Vulcan would be able to tank the Penance Stare

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 10:44 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Didn't the Rider or a version of him fight the Starbrand last month? If Ghost Rider is that much of a physical force, I could see him doing quite well.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 12:01 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yeah but that version of Starbrand was pretty much Cuck Lorded for that story.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 01:13 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
(please log in to view the image)

pfft. wtf would a high ranking angel from heaven know about purity or souls? ffs can we PLEASE just ban stupid people? i'm begging at this point.

talk about gr's highest healing feats, or his magic weapons or...anything, but ffs do not talk about the ps taking him out. and of course anyone with a lick of sense enough to realize this fact just HAS to whack off to superman, amiright??? ****ing imbeciles.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 01:43 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by leonidas
pfft. wtf would a high ranking angel from heaven know about purity or souls? ffs can we PLEASE just ban stupid people? i'm begging at this point.

talk about gr's highest healing feats, or his magic weapons or...anything, but ffs do not talk about the ps taking him out. and of course anyone with a lick of sense enough to realize this fact just HAS to whack off to superman, amiright??? ****ing imbeciles.

Take is easy!

Of course PS will work on Superman. Of course he aint pure. He uses his xRay vision to spy on people. He even listens in on people's private conversation!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 01:53 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

But he is an Alien and PS don't always work on them.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 01:59 AM
iceman24567

I like how the anti Superman brigade just decides his soul isnt pure then when proven otherwise they spam oh the butt hurt laughing Superman wins btw

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 02:15 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by iceman24567
I like how the anti Superman brigade just decides his soul isnt pure then when proven otherwise they spam oh the butt hurt laughing Superman wins btw

Bitterness causes lies.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 02:18 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

I would say Superman has the purest soul in all comics. The level of restraint that he shows in every appearance is humbling.

As to this match, Superman punches him to death.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 02:58 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
A bonafide Angel tries with an attack which is pretty much like the PS in that pure souls are immune to it...

And Supesy takes it like a champ. Beats whatever debating it is JBL and carver are doing, lol.

Has anyone been affected by that attack or are we to believe what he said? Also, what does it do to the person that is affected?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 03:48 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by carver9
Has anyone been affected by that attack or are we to believe what he said? Also, what does it do to the person that is affected?

hey man, check out what the scan says.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 05:02 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

oh carver, it never ends

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 05:08 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

You have to have a pure soul to lift thors hammer. Guess who failed. I love how everybody along with rats come out of hiding to praise one scan when there are plenty others saying the opposite.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 06:22 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by JBL
You have to have a pure soul to lift thors hammer. Guess who failed. I love how everybody along with rats come out of hiding to praise one scan when there are plenty others saying the opposite.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 06:24 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by -Pr-
Read up on thors hammer. Plenty characters are worthy, captain America, Wonder woman, dargo, masterson etc. But lacking a pure heart/soul will prevent even them from lifting it.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 06:32 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by JBL
Read up on thors hammer. Plenty characters are worthy, captain America, Wonder woman, dargo, masterson etc. But lacking a pure heart/soul will prevent even them from lifting it.

1- You're trying to use an invalid crossover to prove your point.
2- The purity of Superman's soul has actually caused demons to feel physical pain.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 06:54 AM
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by -Pr-
1- You're trying to use an invalid crossover to prove your point.
2- The purity of Superman's soul has actually caused demons to feel physical pain.
Do you know how the PS work?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 07:03 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by JBL
Do you know how the PS work?

To an extent, though I'm not sure what relevance it has to Thor's hammer or the purity of Superman's soul other than the obvious.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 08:30 AM