KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Big celebrity sexual assualt thread!

Big celebrity sexual assualt thread!
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 11 12 [13]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Foxsteak
I just wish he banned Bashar Teg. I've never known someone so disgusting and prevalent and consistent since 2005.

His disappearance would be good for KMC.Better if he killed himself like his ferrets.

Silencing (by getting them banned) people because you don't like them is exactly the types of things you dislike the leftists (when they try to silence conservative speakers).

I don't put people on ignore and I certainly don't wish for them to get banned when I have disagreements with them.

If you don't like him and cannot stand him, ignore him (but don't use the ignore function because I think that's for cowards and people who have no self-control).

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 04:52 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by Surtur
^^Finally he is earning his pay.

If anything I'm over performing since my only payment is knowing all of you fine gentlemen.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 04:54 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Unfortunately, Trump was able to rescue his scum buddy, Roger Ailes, and promote him, where I'm sure they engaged in much of their patented "locker room talk". And now him and his deplorables are trying to protect Roy Moore. Luckily, Trump's other buddy Harvey Weinstein wasn't able to escape.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Last edited by Lestov16 on Nov 12th, 2017 at 05:57 AM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 05:54 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Silencing (by getting them banned) people because you don't like them is exactly the types of things you dislike the leftists (when they try to silence conservative speakers).

I don't put people on ignore and I certainly don't wish for them to get banned when I have disagreements with them.

If you don't like him and cannot stand him, ignore him (but don't use the ignore function because I think that's for cowards and people who have no self-control).
thumb up This! DDM and I have disagreed over the years, however I still enjoy his posts and I admire the way he goes his own way, always!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 07:31 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote