KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Big celebrity sexual assualt thread!

Big celebrity sexual assualt thread!
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snowdragon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
If so, that's really shitty of Feldman, as he's making the pedophilia cases seem less legitimate.

Facebook and Twitter alone reach over two billion people. A film with a 10mil budget won't.

I also thought that Feldman said he wanted the money to have a legal team to protect him.

Either way Spacey got called out and Feldman said he can tell on people if we pay him sick

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 01:42 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i'm almost as shocked as i was when rob halford came out of the closet

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 02:02 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

^ He could have just been a really big Billy Idol fan.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 02:07 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I guess my Gaydar is on point calling like I see it.

Rob Halford is one of the greatest metal icons of all time and I don't care if he in a fanny bandit. #bemyturbolover

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 03:03 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

To be honest I never really gave Spacey much thought in terms of if he was gay or straight. But it's something that doesn't necessarily shock you once you think about it.

That's the shame in this IMO. I don't think I gave his personal life much thought because he was so good at becoming another character in his films. Some actors essentially just play the same character under a different name over and over.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 03:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

a very shitty and cowardly move on his part to reenergize ancient ignorance toward homosexuals (gay=predator=hide your kids) as a means of distraction from his own predatory behavior. tbh that move disgusted me way more than the accusation of him trying to seduce a minor. f*ck kevin spacey.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 03:15 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by Surtur
To be honest I never really gave Spacey much thought in terms of if he was gay or straight. But it's something that doesn't necessarily shock you once you think about it.

That's the shame in this IMO. I don't think I gave his personal life much thought because he was so good at becoming another character in his films. Some actors essentially just play the same character under a different name over and over.

He's pretty typecast and I'd bet his personality is similar to who he has played in the past.

Go watch:

Swimming with Sharks
Glenngary Glenn Ross
Usual suspects
House of Cards

Tons of roles where he is the power man in charge, this news isn't very suprising.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 03:15 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never said he never played the same character, just that he didn't do it over and over. I liked him in Seven and LA Confidential. K-Pax, and Men Who Stare at Goats. Probably others that I'm not thinking of.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 03:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

'Bout time. I thought he'd find Narnia by now... I always knew.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 05:49 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

So many High Profile Perverts on the Left....So sad.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 08:21 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

"grab them by the pussy" -orange rapist who you voted for

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 08:22 PM
Flyattractor

You thinkg Adults Grabbing each others parts makes you a "Pervert" Bashy?

That is sad.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 08:24 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
You thinkg Adults Grabbing each others parts makes you a "Pervert" Bashy?

That is sad.

Especially if they let you do it.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 08:26 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Surtur
Especially if they let you do it.

True dat!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 08:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
True dat!

To be fair I've never once heard of a woman ever letting a guy do something sexual with her because he was rich and famous, etc.

Indeed, and Harvey Weinstein literally raped every actress, none of them willingly f*cked him to advance their careers, I bet they'd all pinky swear to that.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 08:37 PM
Flyattractor

Yeah because when a Woman acts like a Whore it makes the Guy a Pervert!

Gotta love Leftist Thinking.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 08:44 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well his career is over, tried to forcibly fondle a dude and according to the person making the claim the guy wasn't the only victim.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 01:43 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Uh-oh, another jilted lover. sad

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 01:51 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Beniboybling
Uh-oh, another jilted lover. sad

Is the implication here supposed to be Spacey didn't do these things and this is just someone he dated trying to get back at him?

Cuz damn Harvey Weinstein has a shitload of jilted lovers then.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 01:53 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Lol I’m referring to the crying sock. sad

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 01:55 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote