KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Jesus = good. Yahweh/Allah = evil. Trinity = evil?

Jesus = good. Yahweh/Allah = evil. Trinity = evil?
Started by: Greatest I am

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Greatest I am

In Chrestianity, which I think was the original Gnostic Christianity before Christianity took it over and changed the name to Christianity, Jesus was considered a good man archetype. Jesus’ God was also thought of as a good God.

Christianity and Islam created a demonstrably evil Yahweh/Allah with an immoral Original Sin concept, as well as other immoral doctrines, --- that the Jewish myth never had. Jews read an Original Virtue into Eden. Not a fall.

Christianity created and adopted the Trinity concept many years after Jesus died. Christianity kowtowed to Constantine and tied a reasonably good Jesus to a demonstrably evil Yahweh/Allah.

Was it a good idea to tie a good Jesus to an evil Yahweh/Allah?

Regards
DL

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 04:46 PM
Greatest I am is currently offline Click here to Send Greatest I am a Private Message Find more posts by Greatest I am Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

It's almost like it was poorly thought out.

But that can't be right...

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 02:44 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I mean I'm a trinitarian who views the Holy Trinity as an embodiment and pinnacle of the highest nature in existence... so I'm gonna go with no.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 05:20 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Yahweh =/= Allah

Jesus = Yahweh = good

/thread

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 05:22 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Arianism FTW.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 05:30 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I mean I'm a trinitarian who views the Holy Trinity as an embodiment and pinnacle of the highest nature in existence... so I'm gonna go with no.
isnt it interesting that whenever DMB speaks on this subject, he sounds like some kind of zealot.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 07:27 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Greatest I am

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
It's almost like it was poorly thought out.

But that can't be right...

Sure it can.

It seems that our tribal nature overrides our judgement.

Regards
DL

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 09:40 PM
Greatest I am is currently offline Click here to Send Greatest I am a Private Message Find more posts by Greatest I am Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Greatest I am

Originally posted by Emperordmb

Do you not mind your good Jesus being labelled genocidal infanticidal etc?

Regards
DL

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 09:42 PM