KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » YouTube Channel

YouTube Channel
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

YouTube Channel

A friend and I have started a DB/fiction channel on YouTube, so thoughts and support would be appreciated. Production quality is pretty low rn, but whatever. smile

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCwQIfef_gINSAcMSt9a_qnQ

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I'm the deeper voice. smile

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 02:53 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Hey, thats fun! Ill watch it when you get some videos out there

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 03:13 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

We've got a couple up right now. The next video we already recorded is "How powerful is Lord Beerus?" Should be fun.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 03:29 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I subscribed.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 03:31 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I appreciate it.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 03:51 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

I subscribed bro.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 04:53 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I appreciate it.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 05:01 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

I have a channel with a friend that's about Pokemon, that kinda fell off...that I was thinking of turning to DBS stuff but haven't haha

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 05:03 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

You can make a LOT of money doing YouTube videos. You just have to find a way to get your name out there.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 05:31 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by carver9
You can make a LOT of money doing YouTube videos. You just have to find a way to get your name out there.
Yea, you need to spend a lot of time doing that too... And not have your friends kids constantly messing everything up to the point you give up on doing it.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 05:47 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Part of getting by on youtube is having the algorithm on your side and other shit. But yeah, been there done that. Have considered starting a channel again someday with a friend but meh.

edit: Subscribed too, in any case...

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Nov 14th, 2017 at 06:07 AM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 06:05 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

You guys got us to 40 subs! Thank you so much. Any video suggestions?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 01:22 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by Kento
Yea, you need to spend a lot of time doing that too... And not have your friends kids constantly messing everything up to the point you give up on doing it.

Pewdiepie did like five videos a week for years.

Totally worth it since he became a millionaire, but most people just end up sinking a lot of time for very little money. It's an oversaturated market like Hollywood, some can strike gold.. just not you or anyone you know.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 01:26 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Subscribed as well. Im gonna gonna be the one to start the KMC debates on your youtube videos ha. Looking forward to your videos man.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 01:53 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

I went ahead and subbed. I also left a comment. Nice video's though, I'll watch them whenever you put them out.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 11:05 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I appreciate it.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 11:19 PM