KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mass Shootings in America Thread

Mass Shootings in America Thread
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (184): « First ... « 122 123 [124] 125 126 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rob you can't even make a quit assumtion I meant Sherrif, not shooter. Now your claiming he's clownish?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:40 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Top Rated Member

You said "Florida Shooter" and we were talking about shootings and there's been a Florida shooting, more than one actually. Your error; not mine.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

My original statement in regarding to the list was this.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
At least 13 of the top 20 mass shootings(death toll) didn't involve AR type weapons.

Instead of using "common sense" maybe you should use facts.

Right now, this is what I'm arguing. death toll with AR type weapons vs death toll without AR type weapons.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:42 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
You said "Florida Shooter" and we were talking about shootings and there's been a Florida shooting, more than one actually. Your error; not mine.

I said Florida shooter and corrected myself and you knew the context of being wrong about the sherrif. Even after I corrected twice, you keep saying "you said shooter!!!."

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:44 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard

@sm

Well, too bad, we were actually having a cordial convo I thought, what you're doing now is silly and petty.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:45 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Doing now? My original statement in regards to the list was comparing shootings where ARs were used to those where they weren't. I've stayed on topic.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:46 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard

Not including one semi-auto assault rifle because it's not specifically an AR-15 is silly. No more than if I didn't include the deaths for handguns unless the handgun used in the murders was a .38 Special specifically and you now that.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:50 PM
Silent Master

They aren't being excluded because they aren't specifically an AR-15, as I'm counting several AR-15 style weapons. the ones being excluded are the ones that aren't an AR-15 or one of the many AR variants.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:55 PM
Robtard

Well then, I'm going to only include handgun deaths if the handgun was specifically a .38 special. See how silly that is. Kind of silly for you to take this path because the source you posted didn't work out for you.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:58 PM
Silent Master

It worked out for me fine, you're just being intellectually dishonest.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 12:00 AM
Robtard

I'm using the numbers you provided and rifles vs hand/shot guns kill counts is heavily favored to rifles

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_...e_United_States

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 12:05 AM
Silent Master

Again, my original statement in regards to the list was this

At least 13 of the top 20 mass shootings(death toll) didn't involve AR type weapons.

That is what I've been arguing this entire time.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 12:06 AM
truejedi

Nothing you said was true.

I disagree.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 12:16 AM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by truejedi
I disagree.

Disagree all you want, you're still wrong.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 12:17 AM
truejedi

Disagree all you want, you're still wrong.

I'm not.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 01:17 AM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by truejedi
Assault-style rifles definitely make the kill count higher in mass shootings. Handguns don't have the range or capacity. Needing to register guns like they are cars would be another good move.

Most mass shootings take place well within the effective range of handguns and shotguns, so no. "Assault-style rifles" do not make the kill count higher. as handguns and shotguns are more efficient for hitting multiple targets quickly in close quarters. the AR type rifles just get used more because most people sheep and just use what's popular.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 01:44 AM
Flyattractor

hahaha...Even Cartoons know that Fascist Leftists are STUPID!!!!!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 06:45 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Originally posted by Robtard
^ if the police didn't react to the complaints and the guy later killed people, Surt would be blaming the cops in not acting on the complaints, as he did recently with the Parkland shooting.

*this is the type of double-faced-dishonestly that Surtur often uses and is called a "massive phaggot" on*

[email protected] this weasel. Try again. Comparing this to the failures of the Parkland cops is hilarious. They had...like 30+ warnings, the kid making threats, etc.

This we had...dude stared through a window at people. Do better Rob.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 02:46 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Did I mention yet that Obama is the latest to repeat the 18 school shootings this year lie? Cuz he was.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 03:08 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 04:09 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote