KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mass Shootings in America Thread

Mass Shootings in America Thread
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (263): « First ... « 182 183 [184] 185 186 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by samhain
The avatar is Sandman who was created by Neil Gaiman not Todd McFarlane, perhaps you confused my location of Malbolge with the character of Malbolgia from the Spawn comics when it is in fact the 8th circle of hell. laughing

No. The Answer was BELOW the Avatar. So you looked in the right direction. You found the answer.

GOOD FOR YOU SKIPPY!

Old Post May 30th, 2018 07:43 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

You said it was the avatar, I deduced your mistake, good for me indeed.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post May 30th, 2018 07:47 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Keep telling your self that. You are such a David Hogg.
But back on the Topic at hand.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Probably a Good Time for David Hogg to get back in the closet.

Real MAN vs Little Hogg! Benghazi Military Vet SCHOOLS the Angry Little School Boy on Reality!!

Old Post May 30th, 2018 07:50 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by samhain
The avatar is Sandman who was created by Neil Gaiman not Todd McFarlane, perhaps you confused my location of Malbolge with the character of Malbolgia from the Spawn comics when it is in fact the 8th circle of hell. laughing

Todd McFarlane > Neil Gaiman but Todd can often be overrated.

Also, I could not make it past volume 2 for Gaiman's Sandman. It was just too...boring and lame. This is my guess on Gaiman's creative process for most of Sandman:

1. Take acid.
2. Come down halfway.
3. Write some Sandman.
4. Do cocaine.
5. Wait 5 days.
6. Do shrooms.
7. Write more Sandman.
6. Wait 1 day.
7. Start at 1 after having a great sleep.

Old Post May 30th, 2018 07:51 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Yeah much prefer McFarlane myself especially as a Spiderman collector as a kid. My brother was the Sandman fanatic.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post May 30th, 2018 08:36 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

The art on his Org Spawn run started out pretty rough, but slowly got better. Still like the HBO Toon way more then the toon.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 05:38 AM
SquallX

Originally posted by dadudemon
Todd McFarlane > Neil Gaiman but Todd can often be overrated.

Also, I could not make it past volume 2 for Gaiman's Sandman. It was just too...boring and lame. This is my guess on Gaiman's creative process for most of Sandman:

1. Take acid.
2. Come down halfway.
3. Write some Sandman.
4. Do cocaine.
5. Wait 5 days.
6. Do shrooms.
7. Write more Sandman.
6. Wait 1 day.
7. Start at 1 after having a great sleep.

We can’t be buddies anymore man. Not after saying Todd over Neil!

Acid was a Morrison thing. He even claimed he took acid before he wrote some of his best books.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 06:36 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jun 5th, 2018 02:03 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Ohhh I hope they go thru my state....

Parkland Student Activitsts Plan 20 State Tour...Tomato sales will Rocket Up !?

....ok I added hat bit about the tomatoes.

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jun 5th, 2018 07:02 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Ohhh I hope they go thru my state....

Parkland Student Activitsts Plan 20 State Tour...Tomato sales will Rocket Up !?

....ok I added hat bit about the tomatoes.

rolling on floor laughing

Lol some of these quotes are golden. Especially because some here think these kids are bright.

"Hogg, 18, promoted the bus tour during an interview with the outlet on Saturday. "I’m glad I’m getting my diploma and not my death certificate," he said.

Lol. This kid shouldn't go to college,he belongs in a soap opera. "The Young and the Clueless". The best quote is here though:

"Fellow prominent Parkland anti-gun activist Emma González will also be a key bus tour leader. "If you don't support this ... it'll look like you're going against kids," said González,"

Lol. Well there you have it. They are going to play this as either you support them or you're just against children.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2018 09:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I see you're still massively concerned over and triggered by some High Schoolers, squirt

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 5th, 2018 09:45 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
I see you're still massively concerned over and triggered by some High Schoolers, squirt

I see you're already spinning amusement at this into concern. Good for you.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2018 09:49 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Robtard

But it is ok for "Triggered High School Kids" to go full Nazi likel the little Hoggster?!

Gotchya.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2018 05:41 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love that it begins in Chicago. I remember this little dweeb lying and going "Oh, gun crime in Chicago is bad cuz of the lax gun laws in places that aren't Chicago".

No.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2018 03:00 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur

He makes a very similar argument that I do all the time.

Great vid.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2018 05:43 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 08:53 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mass shooting in Annapolis newsroom.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2018 08:30 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Shooting up the dreaded MSM.

Hopefully no casualties this time.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2018 08:37 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Multiple fatalities reported.

EDIT: 4 dead

Old Post Jun 28th, 2018 08:38 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Well that's awful then.

Question: Since you found a connection between Maxine Waters telling people to get into other people's faces and a volunteer at a Democratic party office making threats to someone's children as being related via cause and effect. What are the chances of this fatal attack against a news organization being connected to all the Cult of Trump's rants against the media?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2018 08:50 PM