KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mass Shootings in America Thread

Mass Shootings in America Thread
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (263): « First ... « 187 188 [189] 190 191 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

No word on the shooter yet. Hope they kill the f*ck.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 07:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Shooter is dead.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 09:04 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Coward killed himself. Good riddance.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 09:11 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I hope they do not identify him.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 10:02 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

They will, the news/media will do their best to make the guy famous, all the while acting like they don't understand why some people think that committing certain crimes will make them famous.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 10:11 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon

Agreed

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 10:28 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Heh.

Attachment: 2gp9wg.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 01:05 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm sure some on the left are regretting last weeks lecture to conservatives about politicizing deaths. If only when they were whining about Mollie Tibbetts death being politicized they would have known the very next week there would be a mass shooting just RIPE for exploitation.

Womp womp. "Mollie Tibbetts could have been my daughter". Trump needs to tweet this lol.

Last edited by Surtur on Aug 28th, 2018 at 03:17 PM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 03:14 PM
Silent Master

Originally posted by dadudemon

Sorry, but they identified him.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 05:37 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

And the Cult of Trump once again takes no time using deaths as a political hammer. Good jobs, gheys.

And then there's these shitty people: "Infowars and Gateway Pundit, plus far-right commentator Mike Cernovich and reporter Ian Miles Cheong, claimed that "Ravenchamps" — similar to Katz's frequent video game username "Ravens2012champs" — was operated by the alleged shooter before his death. They pointed to the account's rhetoric that repeatedly slammed the president, along with other political figures, pointing out a comment where Ravenchamps called users "Trumptards." -snip

"The person who was misidentified as the Jacksonville shooter told NBC News, "My takeaway on this is there are a lot of idiots on the internet ... "

Bingo

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 28th, 2018 at 05:59 PM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 05:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
They will, the news/media will do their best to make the guy famous, all the while acting like they don't understand why some people think that committing certain crimes will make them famous.
No! I'll make you famous!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 07:04 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Tariq "The Race Baiter" Nasheed has been out in full force.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 07:08 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Trocity
Tariq "The Race Baiter" Nasheed has been out in full force.
Fly?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 07:09 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
And the Cult of Trump once again takes no time using deaths as a political hammer. Good jobs, gheys.

And then there's these shitty people: "Infowars and Gateway Pundit, plus far-right commentator Mike Cernovich and reporter Ian Miles Cheong, claimed that "Ravenchamps" — similar to Katz's frequent video game username "Ravens2012champs" — was operated by the alleged shooter before his death. They pointed to the account's rhetoric that repeatedly slammed the president, along with other political figures, pointing out a comment where Ravenchamps called users "Trumptards." -snip

"The person who was misidentified as the Jacksonville shooter told NBC News, "My takeaway on this is there are a lot of idiots on the internet ... "

Bingo

Irony overload to the extreme.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 07:35 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Fly?

You are the Middle East Man of this forum so I guess that makes YOU the #1 candidate Pooty...That and you are already a known Sock Poster...Aint that right Whirly!?

eek!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 07:59 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, I'm in West Africa now and as for socking my nickname on here for a long time was the "sock king".

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 08:31 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The shooter wasn't from Florida. He was from Maryland, which has tough gun laws. Among them one prohibiting people with a mental illness from owning a gun. This is important because the shooter was on anti-depressant and anti-psychotic medications.

So how the hell was he able to legally buy a gun?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 09:27 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Putinbot1
No, I'm in West Africa now and as for socking my nickname on here for a long time was the "sock king".

Your big toe is poking thru the big hole in your sock. Or that "Hi. I haven't been a member Long" thread in that Welcom Forum.....SOCK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

and....Some Make you think HMMMM!?

2/3 of School Gun Shootings reported in 2015 thru 16 DID NOT Happen!?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 05:43 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Your big toe is poking thru the big hole in your sock. Or that "Hi. I haven't been a member Long" thread in that Welcom Forum.....SOCK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

and....Some Make you think HMMMM!?

2/3 of School Gun Shootings reported in 2015 thru 16 DID NOT Happen!?

Any school that lied should need to publicly apologize for the lie or they should have all public funding revoked.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 04:25 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by Surtur
The shooter wasn't from Florida. He was from Maryland, which has tough gun laws. Among them one prohibiting people with a mental illness from owning a gun. This is important because the shooter was on anti-depressant and anti-psychotic medications.

So how the hell was he able to legally buy a gun?

Did he buy it in Maryland?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 08:25 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote