KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mass Shootings in America Thread

Mass Shootings in America Thread
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (263): « First ... « 190 191 [192] 193 194 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

4 dead in Maryland including gunwoman

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/aberde...day-2018-09-20/

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 01:26 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

We should ban killing people.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 01:52 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
4 dead in Maryland including gunwoman

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/aberde...day-2018-09-20/

Awful.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 01:53 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
We should ban killing people.

We're not gonna hear much about this shooting I bet. Why? It's not a straight white male who did it so it doesn't fit the narrative.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 01:54 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by Surtur
We're not gonna hear much about this shooting I bet. Why? It's not a straight white male who did it so it doesn't fit the narrative.

You're probably right. The saddest part of that for me is that the various media outlets/channels would be missing out on an opportunity to delve deeper into this issue and it's causes.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 02:19 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

^ "Muh straightness!" "Muh whitenesss!" "Muh maleness!"

If you didn't notice, the story sourced is "CBSnews", one of your dreaded "Leftist MSM" outlets, sport.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 04:19 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by Robtard

If you didn't notice, the story sourced is "CBSnews", one of your dreaded "Leftist MSM" outlets, sport.
Haaa, incels' narrative #Busted.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 04:27 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Haaa, incels' narrative #Busted.
I'm spotting a trend with Incel narratives.

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Sep 21st, 2018 at 05:02 PM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 04:51 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I see I hit a nerve, hilarious.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 05:47 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

It's not a proper Friday without a Surtur pretend win

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 06:25 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not a proper Friday without a Surtur pretend win

However you need to spin it, my truthful observation wasn't meant to trigger you.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 06:28 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

It's a false observation though, as shown

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 06:31 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's a false observation though, as shown

It wasn't a false observation. I said we weren't gonna hear much, not that we would not hear anything. You mentioning CBS does not negate anything I said. Then again you know this, but you're just a troll.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 06:34 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

It wasn't a false observation. I said we weren't gonna hear much, not that we would not hear anything. You mentioning CBS does not negate anything I said. Then again you know this, but you're just a troll.

Story's on CBS, CNN, ABC, WaPo, NPR, Politico, LA Times and more, all what you refer to as the "Leftist MSM". So you see, it was a false observation.

If you also can't understand why a shooting where four people where murdered won't have the same legs as a story where 59 people where murdered a couple weeks from now, then that's your own shortcoming.

Last edited by Robtard on Sep 21st, 2018 at 06:42 PM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 06:39 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Story's on CBS, CNN, ABC, WaPo, NPR, Politico, LA Times and more, all what you refer to as the "Leftist MSM". So you see, it was a false observation.

If you also can't understand why a shooting where four people where murdered won't have the same legs as a story where 59 people where murdered, then that's your own shortcoming.

Again: I don't think it's going to get the kind of round the clock coverage we'd normally see, perhaps I'll be proven wrong, but I haven't been so far.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 06:41 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

If she had murdered 59 people like that guy in Las Vegas, it would. It would probably get more because it's a woman shooter and that's more unusual.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 06:44 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If she had murdered 59 people like that guy in Las Vegas, it would. It would probably get more because it's a woman shooter and that's more unusual.

Lol okay I get it, you disagree. Your opinion has been noted.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 06:47 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Yep, nigh impossible to have a normal convo/exchange with you. Moving on.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 06:51 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 06:54 PM
dadudemon

Hero cop ‘ran toward the danger,’ kills gunman who opened fire at municipal building; four wounded

^Cops who f*cked up at Parkland take note

It's why I think most cops become cops: to genuinely protect and serve the people of their community.

I often say that 9 out of 10 cops are good people, good cops. Sometimes people correct me and say it is 7 out of 10. But most LEOs are good people trying to make the world a better place. They don't join to have power over others.

I've been pulled over many times for various reasons (tail-light out, speeding, routine stops to find traffickers). Only ran into 3 power-tripping types. Still cited on a very few times.

Anyway, good cop. His story should make the rounds. There was a female officer involved, as well. She showed clear intelligence and quick wit. She should be praised (and little girls should be told her story at school so they know they can be badass cops, too).

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 06:58 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote