KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mass Shootings in America Thread

Mass Shootings in America Thread
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (263): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
And question, can one make a homemade bumpstock?
No

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 12:00 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
When I have I said that thoughts and prayers are not useless if it's Islamic Terrorism? Seems you're trying to railroad and it's not going to fly.

But since your brought it up, there seems to be a clear pattern Trumper and Trumper types use when there's a mass shooting:

If the attacker is a Muslim = Condemn Islam and use the attack as proof that we need a Muslim majority country ban (doesn't matter if it's a homegrown Muslim)

If the attacker is Black = Condemn "Black culture" and talk about the need for more police, more prisons and harsher sentences on these "thugs"

In the attacker is Mexican = Condemn immigrants and talk about how we desperately need Trump's wall and tougher immigration laws

If the attacker is White = "Thoughts and prayers" + "He must have been crazy; nothing could have stopped this."

Now please stop derailing my thread, thanks in advance.

KO

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 12:01 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Oh Rob, it'll fly if I decide it will fly.

My point is that we don't see this reaction to Islamic terror. I want consistency in your whining about thoughts and prayers.

I asked for proof; you've not given it; so you're inventing strawmen and then bashing those. Stop derailing my thread now, or leave. I don't care.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 12:01 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Firefly218
No

Maybe I misunderstood this video then.

It's 100% possible I did.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 12:02 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

KO

Those facts will be outright ignored or dismissed. Watch.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 12:03 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

KO

But again, this is just retarded. It's not a KO to anyone with common sense.

Hypocrisy is all around. When it's a Muslim the right blames Islam, leftists whine and complain. When it's a white guy leftists blame white people. It's okay then, because reasons.

Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe I misunderstood this video then.

It's 100% possible I did.
The average person can't do that. Mentally ill people can't do that either.

Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The average person can't do that. Mentally ill people can't do that either.

So now it's changed from "no" to "the mentally ill can't"?

But, the Las Vegas dude had CAMERAS and shit set up. He did all that, had all this shit. But he can't do this? Bullshit. I want you to type it out. Type out the Vegas shooter couldn't have. Because YOU brought up Vegas. Your narrative is falling apart, I suggest saving it quickly.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 12:05 AM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

So now it's changed from "no" to "the mentally ill can't"?

But, the Las Vegas dude had CAMERAS and shit set up. He did all that, had all this shit. But he can't do this? Bullshit.
If bump stocks were illegal, the Vegas shooter wouldn't have been able to buy one at a store. Which would make it more difficult for him to convert his semi-automatic to a fully-automatic...

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 12:08 AM
Scribble

But again, this is just retarded. It's not a KO to anyone with common sense.

Hypocrisy is all around. When it's a Muslim the right blames Islam, leftists whine and complain. When it's a white guy leftists blame white people. It's okay then, because reasons.
And it happens when the tables are flipped too, so just answer his point. It's a non-troll point and you may as well answer it

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 12:08 AM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scribble
And it happens when the tables are flipped too, so just answer his point. It's a non-troll point and you may as well answer it

Er, what point is there to answer? This bullshit happens on both sides.

Thoughts and prayers are dumb, I want that spewed 100% of the time. Or never. There is no other option. Spew it for whites and Islamic terror or not at all.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 12:09 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If bump stocks were illegal, the Vegas shooter wouldn't have been able to buy one at a store. Which would make it more difficult for him to convert his semi-automatic to a fully-automatic...

And I ask again: could he have made one?

You also told me no that they could not be made. Why did you lie?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 12:09 AM
Scribble

Er, what point is there to answer? This bullshit happens on both sides.

Thoughts and prayers are dumb, I want that spewed 100% of the time. Or never. There is no other option. Spew it for whites and Islamic terror or not at all.
Yeah but for example, I am neither side, so I want to see arguments beyond just that partisan shit. I want to know your real opinion, not your for-the-enemy opinion, you know? Why is it different with white guy shooters?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 12:10 AM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scribble
Yeah but for example, I am neither side, so I want to see arguments beyond just that partisan shit. I want to know your real opinion, not your for-the-enemy opinion, you know? Why is it different with white guy shooters?

Lol, did we enter the Twilight Zone? I never actually said it's different for whites. I merely said I'm sick and tired of seeing leftist whine about thoughts and prayers for whites, but keep their mouths shut when it's being said for Islamic terror.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 12:12 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Lol, did we enter the Twilight Zone? I never actually said it's different for whites. I merely said I'm sick and tired of seeing leftist whine about thoughts and prayers for whites, but keep their mouths shut when it's being said for Islamic terror.

The point you've dodged now several times is that when it's a Muslim, Black or Mexican attacker there are solutions to "fix" the problem (ie ban, more cops/prisons, wall), but it's silence in the solution department when the attacker is White. So, why is this?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 12:14 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let me put it another way, some dipshit white guy shoots up a place screaming "God is great!!!!!!" or "Jesus is great!" and nope, there will be no "he is mentally ill" as an excuse.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 12:14 AM
Scribble

Yeah but again, idgaf what they're saying right now. I mostly cross in liberal circles so I want to know what a conservative thinks of this
If the attacker is a Muslim = Condemn Islam and use the attack as proof that we need a Muslim majority country ban (doesn't matter if it's a homegrown Muslim)

If the attacker is Black = Condemn "Black culture" and talk about the need for more police, more prisons and harsher sentences on these "thugs"

In the attacker is Mexican = Condemn immigrants and talk about how we desperately need Trump's wall and tougher immigration laws

If the attacker is White = "Thoughts and prayers" + "He must have been crazy; nothing could have stopped this."
Because it's a good point, generally. You say you're sick of the liberal hypocrisy but I've seen you take the stance Rob posited so I want to know why it's different.

You don't have to answer, but you know I'm a pretty open-minded guy who listens to opinions without resorting to name-calling/retorting for the sake of retorting/deflection, and that you've helped me form an opinion on gun control before, so I want to know a bit more.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 12:16 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The point you've dodged now several times is that when it's a Muslim, Black or Mexican attacker there are solutions to "fix" the problem (ie ban, more cops/prisons, wall), but it's silence in the solution department when the attacker is White. So, why is this?

But there isn't silence lol. There are just different solutions.

Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

And I ask again: could he have made one?
How do you know he could've made one? We have no evidence that suggests the Vegas shooter is capable of making a bump stock... Just because there's a YouTube video doesn't mean he would've or could've made a functioning bump stock.

And keeping bump stocks legal makes them wayyyyy more accessible to even ppl who otherwise wouldn't have known they existed

Robtard
Senor Member

Let me put it another way, some dipshit white guy shoots up a place screaming "God is great!!!!!!" or "Jesus is great!" and nope, there will be no "he is mentally ill" as an excuse.

You've dodged again. Why is there a clear "fix" for others and the problem, but not when it's a White shooter?