KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mass Shootings in America Thread

Mass Shootings in America Thread
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (263): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
It might, but a father in the home would make it more likely the kid gets said education(and stays with it) that tells him "don't bang a chick without a condom, especially if you're like 15".

We can't afford to wait for the next generation to come and start being fathers at home. We need it now.
Lol I grew up with a single mother and career-wise am doing wonderfully. You don't need a traditional household to grow up right.

States with publicly funded sex-ed courses have significantly lower teen birth rates and have significantly lower abortion rates.

In school, ALL children should have access to education about safe sex practices. Not only the kids lucky enough to have responsible fathers.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 01:23 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Them being properly enforced would have prevented the guy in Texas from getting a gun legally.

So what are your solutions? I await you to just drop this huge knowledge bomb on me, give me the answer to curbing this.

Other than banning guns all together, of course.

EDIT: Well I'm heading out for the night, I'll have to read your solutions tomorrow.

I thought that was a "clerical error" and not an issue with gun laws being enforced? Pretty sure that was your consensus in that thread.

Did I say I had one or didn't have one? I just noted that to certain people of a certain persuasion, generally, we have clear and evident "fixes" when it's a Muslim, Black or Mexican attacker, but it's a cone of silence spell when the attacker is White when it comes to solutions.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 01:23 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Firefly218
Lol I grew up with a single mother and career-wise am doing wonderfully. You don't need a traditional household to grow up right.

States with publicly funded sex-ed courses have significantly lower teen birth rates and have significantly lower abortion rates.

In school, ALL children should have access to education about safe sex practices. Not only the kids lucky enough to have responsible fathers.

Ugh, one more before I go because this is my pet peeve. Your personal anecdote means nothing. Good god...lol, how is this something that needs to be said?

I know a minority who never experienced racism too.

Have a nice night.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 01:24 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Them being properly enforced would have prevented the guy in Texas from getting a gun legally.

So what are your solutions? I await you to just drop this huge knowledge bomb on me, give me the answer to curbing this.

Other than banning guns all together, of course.

EDIT: Well I'm heading out for the night, I'll have to read your solutions tomorrow.
Current gun laws wouldn't prevent the Vegas shooter or the Pulse nightclub shooter or the Newtown shooter...

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 01:24 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Current gun laws wouldn't prevent the Vegas shooter or the Pulse nightclub shooter or the Newtown shooter...

Give me a list of new legislation that would, I'll read tomorrow, cya.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 01:25 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ugh, one more before I go because this is my pet peeve. Your personal anecdote means nothing. Good god...lol, how is this something that needs to be said?

I know a minority who never experienced racism too.

Have a nice night.
Good job ignoring the main point of that comment

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 01:26 AM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Give me a list of new legislation that would, I'll read tomorrow, cya.
No thnx, I'm not gonna do homework for you

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 01:26 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I wholeheartedly agree with you on this point even if I find myself unsettled by some of the other views you've expressed on this forum. Sex-ed is something the right is more retarded on.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 01:48 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Sadly Guns SAVE more Lives then they Take in the US but the Fascist Leftist Media won't report that.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 06:55 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Death toll is up to five now, as the terrorist now identified as Kevin Neal had murdered his wife the day before he went on his shooting/murder spree.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 07:20 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Death toll is up to five now, as the terrorist now identified as Kevin Neal had murdered his wife the day before he went on his shooting/murder spree.

(please log in to view the image)
What was his political motive as you call him a terrorist?

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 07:39 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

My bad, I was being politically incorrect there. White shooter = "he's just crazy; too bad he ddin't get the help be needed". Cool?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 07:40 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

That's just subversive and dishonest. You can be not mentally ill and have evil motivations for murder without it being driven by a political agenda.

I mean shit is it a default assumption that if a black guy murders his wife then goes on a shooting spree that he's politically motivated? I haven't seen that assumption made.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 07:51 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Are you asking me or Kurk?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 08:57 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's going after Robby's confirmation bias.

The man, from what info we know thus far, did not have a political motive for what he did which by definition means it's not terrorism.

Maybe he's just a looney toon who played too much GTA (I'm totally against blaming video games btw for violence) or maybe he's mentally disturbed. We don't know.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:22 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

No thnx, I'm not gonna do homework for you

So you want new gun laws intended to prevent these kinds of things, but do not have any specific ideas as what laws should be passed? Fair enough, and that's not an insult. After all, a person doesn't need to know how to fix something to be able to observe that it is broken.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 10:39 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Kurk
He's going after Robby's confirmation bias.

The man, from what info we know thus far, did not have a political motive for what he did which by definition means it's not terrorism.

Maybe he's just a looney toon who played too much GTA (I'm totally against blaming video games btw for violence) or maybe he's mentally disturbed. We don't know.

Covered:

quote:

If the attacker is a Muslim = Condemn Islam and use the attack as proof that we need a Muslim majority country ban (doesn't matter if it's a homegrown Muslim)

If the attacker is Black = Condemn "Black culture" and talk about the need for more police, more prisons and harsher sentences on these "thugs"

In the attacker is Mexican = Condemn immigrants and talk about how we desperately need Trump's wall and tougher immigration laws

If the attacker is White = "Thoughts and prayers" + "He must have been crazy; nothing could have stopped this."

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 10:50 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Where in your examples does anyone accuse the Mexican or Black person of terrorism?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 11:07 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Um, did you read the comments, "terrorism" doesn't appear anywhere, seems like you're trying to confuse two issues. But you tried, A for effort.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 11:10 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Where in your examples does anyone accuse the Mexican or Black person of terrorism?

My question is why we don't see this kind of whining about prayers after an Islamic terror attack.

We also saw comments from leftists(I don't think on this specific site) going "they were in a church and prayers sure as hell didn't help!". Why is it we did not hear leftists saying stuff like that after an attack on a mosque, for example?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 11:14 PM