KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs World War Hulk and Thanos

Superman vs World War Hulk and Thanos
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RealityWarper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Hulk hits with Big Bang level power and Thanos stalemates Phoenix Force. Each wins alone.

True.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 10:07 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Interesting.....

(please log in to view the image)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order...e_(temperature)

Superman uses his infinite HV wink

None of that says infinite. “May be no limit” is a speculation and “off the charts” means outside of the standard but sill measurable by “standard scientific measures”.

Observe Thanos’ near unlimited power source.

https://i.imgur.com/A9U0J9H_d.jpg?m...fidelity=medium

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 10:26 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Damborgson
You know what....fair point. If that's the intention, and it's a feat fest, GG.

Then Hulk still wins since his punching fts are far better.

On ignore list: Darksaint

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 10:31 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
Forever Unworthy

But now Superman is moving much faster and hitting him much often.

"Gods are vain and vengeful creatures. The mortals who worshiped us for centuries...would be better off without us."
Thanks Galan

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 10:50 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

None of that says infinite. “May be no limit” is a speculation and “off the charts” means outside of the standard but sill measurable by “standard scientific measures”.

Observe Thanos’ near unlimited power source.

https://i.imgur.com/A9U0J9H_d.jpg?m...fidelity=medium

Where does it say that it's still measurable?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 10:54 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

Originally posted by Damborgson
But now Superman is moving much faster and hitting him much often.

Or not.

His last fight against Kalibak in Superman #35 proves it.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 10:59 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Where does it say that it's still measurable?

“By any of the standard scientific measures”.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 11:09 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

so by some exotic, undefined form of measurement it's measurable....? confused

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 11:22 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

What’s exotic and undefined about standard scientific measures? confused

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 12:22 AM
Damborgson
Forever Unworthy

Originally posted by RealityWarper
Or not.

His last fight against Kalibak in Superman #35 proves it.

Different animal. This isn't lets have a friendly fight Superman, ill get hit for the fans superman.

"Gods are vain and vengeful creatures. The mortals who worshiped us for centuries...would be better off without us."
Thanks Galan

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 12:30 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Reborn

And he didn't have a fight with Kalibak. He was suckerpunched by chaos cannon both times.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 02:37 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

I wonder what the power level of Superman will be when he takes on Dr. Manhattan

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 02:38 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by xJLxKing
I wonder what the power level of Superman will be when he takes on Dr. Manhattan

I may not even go down like that. He may be just there to make DC great again.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 03:02 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by Stoic
I may not even go down like that. He may be just there to make DC great again.

I don't know. I think i read in an interview it will be a head on fight between Superman and Dr Manhattan

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 03:29 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

People always tend to over exaggerate what is about to happen in comics. Example... Zod, Cyborg Superman, Eradicator, Mongul and others teamed up to take down Superman. The forum went nuts saying that Superman is going to take on all of them and win. Didn't happen. He had a hard time with Zod like usual and the others were taken out via plot. I just don't understand how peeps haven't realized yet how comics work.

On ignore list: Darksaint

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 03:33 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

Originally posted by carver9
People always tend to over exaggerate what is about to happen in comics. Example... Zod, Cyborg Superman, Eradicator, Mongul and others teamed up to take down Superman. The forum went nuts saying that Superman is going to take on all of them and win. Didn't happen. He had a hard time with Zod like usual and the others were taken out via plot. I just don't understand how peeps haven't realized yet how comics work.

They didn't realize that Superman was just back at his normal post-crisis power-levels neither...

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 03:49 AM
abhilegend
Reborn

Where is that stated kid?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 06:22 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

What’s exotic and undefined about standard scientific measures? confused

So basically you're saying it's measurable by non standard scientific scales?

IOW, Farenheit, lol.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 07:00 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

In superman unchained, Supermans heat vision was said to be 5000 degrees on max.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 07:45 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Read OP. This is Superman at his best.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 07:55 AM