KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs World War Hulk and Thanos

Superman vs World War Hulk and Thanos
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JBL
Wrestling God

The definition of max has changed somehow?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 08:04 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

It's not his max.....as he's been said to have it off the charts of scientific standards (which I had a quick link to).

So your scan is a low showing, just like it would be a low showing if I showed Hulk or Thor or Gladiator struggling with low weights.

Also, that's N52 Superman, no? When he was kept weakened?

So two reasons why it's invalid here, champ.

Funny how it's only valid when it's Superman, lol.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 08:27 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JBL
The definition of max has changed somehow?

By forum rules, Superman kill the Presence by gazing at him.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 12:47 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by RealityWarper
They didn't realize that Superman was just back at his normal post-crisis power-levels neither...

Exactly. It just takes a little common sense tbh. Child like common sense. Let's use Hulk as an example since he is my favorite. If Beyonder took a portion of Hulk and made another Hulk and the portion that was taken from him weakened him, then I'm guessing this is self explanatory. Now if they put they combined the two Hulks back together, the same source that weakened Hulk, lol, it wouldn't make him 2 times stronger, it would put him back to where he was before his power was taken. Common sense 101.

On ignore list: Darksaint

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 01:09 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by carver9
Exactly. It just takes a little common sense tbh. Child like common sense. Let's use Hulk as an example since he is my favorite. If Beyonder took a portion of Hulk and made another Hulk and the portion that was taken from him weakened him, then I'm guessing this is self explanatory. Now if they combined the two Hulks back together, the same source that weakened Hulk, lol, it wouldn't make him 2 times stronger, it would put him back to where he was before his power was taken. Common sense 101.

Update

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 01:26 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

Exactly. It just takes a little common sense tbh. Child like common sense. Let's use Hulk as an example since he is my favorite. If Beyonder took a portion of Hulk and made another Hulk and the portion that was taken from him weakened him, then I'm guessing this is self explanatory. Now if they put they combined the two Hulks back together, the same source that weakened Hulk, lol, it wouldn't make him 2 times stronger, it would put him back to where he was before his power was taken. Common sense 101.

Exactly

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 01:45 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

Originally posted by JBL
In superman unchained, Supermans heat vision was said to be 5000 degrees on max.
According to certain posters maximum means minimum to justify them ignoring the scan.

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 01:53 PM
quanchi112 is online now! Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

Originally posted by quanchi112
According to certain posters maximum means minimum to justify them ignoring the scan.

laughing out loud

One can argue that between the two scans the ways to measure the metahuman powers has evolved enough so Superman's HV has become measurable.

We can definitely ignore the old scan.

Superman's HV is just 5000 degrees on max.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 01:57 PM
LordofBrooklyn

Update
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Exactly

YOU FILTHY HERETICS!!!!!

GO READ THE BOOK AGAIN!!!!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 02:04 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
YOU FILTHY HERETICS!!!!!

We did.

I said the same thing than Carver from the start.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 02:18 PM
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by quanchi112

laughing out loud
Anything to protect superman. But his fans are always good for a laugh. 😅

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 02:40 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

Originally posted by JBL
Anything to protect superman. But his fans are always good for a laugh. 😅

thumb up

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 02:47 PM
carver9

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
YOU FILTHY HERETICS!!!!!

1. Superman power was taken from him which created 2 Superman.
2. Superman said that he was weakened due to this.
3. The power that was taken from him reunited with him again. They became 1.

Does this in some way translates to him becoming 2 times more powerful? Think about it for a second. Thor power was taken from him and used to create Cryptoman (I think I said that name right). This put Thor at half power, weakened him. He then went on to beat the person that had his power and he regained all of that power back. Am I to believe Thor became 2 times more powerful because of this?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 03:08 PM
h1a8

1. Superman power was taken from him which created 2 Superman.
2. Superman said that he was weakened due to this.
3. The power that was taken from him reunited with him again. They became 1.

Does this in some way translates to him becoming 2 times more powerful? Think about it for a second. Thor power was taken from him and used to create Cryptoman (I think I said that name right). This put Thor at half power, weakened him. He then went on to beat the person that had his power and he regained all of that power back. Am I to believe Thor became 2 times more powerful because of this?

Do you agree that if Superman is operating at his best (Pico second perception, etc) then he would view the fight as frozen time?

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 04:47 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by h1a8
Do you agree that if Superman is operating at his best (Pico second perception, etc) then he would view the fight as frozen time?
Show superman viewing and fighting anybody while they are frozen in time.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 05:10 PM
RealityWarper

Originally posted by JBL

It's a battle forum fantasy laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 05:32 PM
carver9

That needs to stop. It goes against everything that is shown in comics.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 05:50 PM
RealityWarper

Clearly.

Same for Flash.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 05:53 PM
JBL
Wrestling God

It will never stop. His fans will try anything to make him number 1 in everything twisting scans and false information, just like Jimmy calling superman from Vega and his fans automatically assumed it the star system when it was on earth.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 08:40 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by JBL

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 08:46 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote