KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » 16000 Scientists from 184 Countries Publish Dire Warning to Humanity

16000 Scientists from 184 Countries Publish Dire Warning to Humanity
Started by: Firefly218

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
^ Alright, you are really fu#ked up and irresponsible. Fair enough. Good job with that. thumb up
I'm going to dental school smile

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 07:54 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Kurk
I'm going to dental school smile

I hope you do really well and become a kickass dentist. I'll come visit your business in a few years, when you've been practicing for 1 or 2 years.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 08:04 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
I hope you do really well and become a kickass dentist. I'll come visit your business in a few years, when you've been practicing for 1 or 2 years.
Oh no laughing laughing , I'll be a slave working for Aspen Dental until I'm forty paying off my half-a-million in student loans at 7% APY. Only then can I take the risk of opening up a practice which may not be a feasible option at that time if dentistry become corporatized, or worse yet, a single-payer "medicaid for all" system is implemented (significantly lower compensation for procedures).

So while Robtard wanks off to universal health-care 20 years from now, I'll either have killed myself (dentists have the #1 suicide rate for a reason) or will have been lucky enough to have paid off all my loans so I can switch to another career.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 08:24 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

TBF, I wank every day, more than once, doesn't even matter if I had sex that day. I'm just a wanker I guess.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 08:52 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
TBF, I wank every day, more than once, doesn't even matter if I had sex that day. I'm just a wanker I guess.

We've talked about this before but...

Okay, I'll write a poem to make this easier:

How can you stand
to finish in your hand?

I really like to keep,
My dick super deep.

Inside a p*ssy,
but not a tushie.

Perhaps north of south?
Finish in a mouth?

Get inside good boating,
Of yogurt deep throating.

Anyway, I hope your day is super great.
Use your wife's vagina: don't masturbate.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 08:59 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Why not both?

Also, poem is 5/7

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:03 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Why not both?

Also, poem is 5/7

Honestly, all 3 options in the poem are better than the hand or anything else done by myself.

Some people say that they get super tired or their partner gets super tired and it's just easier to fap. Others say their partner never wants to do it.

etc. etc.

But I don't buy into that. If I had 0 sex drive, I'd still put out, every day, multiple times a day, if my partner wanted it and needed it. Pretend I become a paraplegic or even a quad: I'd do everything necessary, every day, to make my partner happy.

If you're really getting off 3 times a day, that seem too often.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:12 PM
snowdragon

If you're really getting off 3 times a day, that seem too often.

If you've ever seen The Wolf of Wallstreet you wouldn't be saying that.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:18 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by snowdragon
If you've ever seen The Wolf of Wallstreet you wouldn't be saying that.

If you can finish in a couple of minutes each time, that makes sense. If not, that's too often and you may damage yourself.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:20 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you can finish in a couple of minutes each time, that makes sense. If not, that's too often and you may damage yourself.
Yeah when I was a horny tween I would do it quite a bit to the point where I developed blisters. Tbf, I did it dry, only relying on precum, but yeah. Now-a-days no more than once a day 5-6 times a week.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:29 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Kurk
Now-a-days no more than once a day 5-6 times a week.

That's more normal and not dangerous at all as long as you're not doing stupid shit like humping couches (people actually do this) or floors.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:30 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Ummm. Masturbation isn't dangerous unless you're doing dangerous things like jerking off with sandpaper, cracking your dick over with a wooden ladle, jerking off every hour on the hours for hours on end etc. Even if it takes you 15+ mins to break one out, it's not dangerous in of itself.

So can we please end the spread of nonsense?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:34 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

I saw this Christopher Hitchens clip a long time back, in it he offers the only argument worth considering on Global Warming

We have nothing to lose and everything to gain by doing something about Climate Change. The only reason Climate Change denial exists is because of the strength and sway of Big Oil.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:38 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Ummm. Masturbation isn't dangerous unless you're doing dangerous things like jerking off with sandpaper, cracking your dick over with a wooden ladle, jerking off every hour on the hours for hours on end etc. Even if it takes you 15+ mins to break one out, it's not dangerous in of itself.

Who are you arguing against? Because you just shook your fist and railed against literally no one in this thread. smile

Usually, when someone says, "three times a day", 1 of 2 things is usually true:

1. They are lying.
2. They are harming themselves and have a problem.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:41 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Firefly218
I saw this Christopher Hitchens clip a long time back, in it he offers the only argument worth considering on Global Warming

We have nothing to lose and everything to gain by doing something about Climate Change. The only reason Climate Change denial exists is because of the strength and sway of Big Oil.

I can agree with his "nothing to lose" argument. A lot of his views tend to be spot on.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:42 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Firefly218

He also mentions my stance in that it probably is too late and it's the outcome no matter what we do.

I think we should focus on pollution and adapting to a warming planet. Focus on renewable, sustainable energies. But not necessarily CO2 emissions if at all.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:45 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why would you hope this? Dentistry won't matter once the Climatocalypse begins.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:53 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Who are you arguing against? Because you just shook your fist and railed against literally no one in this thread. smile

Usually, when someone says, "three times a day", 1 of 2 things is usually true:

1. They are lying.
2. They are harming themselves and have a problem.

You.

"harming themselves and have a problem", okay, i laughed out lout. Not very loud, more of a chuckle, but it was still audible. Thanks for that.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:57 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's more normal and not dangerous at all as long as you're not doing stupid shit like humping couches (people actually do this) or floors.
Oh yeah, I tried humping a couch one time. Again—horny exploring tween. It didn't work so thank god I quit.

I've always wondered if interior wall paint would make good lube....
You.

"harming themselves and have a problem", okay, i laughed out lout. Not very loud, more of a chuckle, but it was still audible. Thanks for that.

Wow Rob, a middle-aged man jerks off 3 times a day? That's almost commendable. Good for you man. I thought you had access to the actual thing but okay.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 10:06 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
Why would you hope this? Dentistry won't matter once the Climatocalypse begins.

I'll be fit shamed and forced to commit sudoku before I can live that long.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 10:10 PM