KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Mace Windu - trio gauntlet

Mace Windu - trio gauntlet
Started by: JKBart

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ant going all out with Mace wank lately.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 06:53 AM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

I don't know why he bothers. His audience has shrunken to what amounts to a shriveled head at this point. It's not like these things are debated or cared about anymore.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 07:16 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah it's quite sad. I think I'm going to stop being stupid now.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 07:35 AM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

I mean, I know that was sarcasm, but you kind of get the irony of continuing on despite knowing it holds no real entertainment value for you or anyone else at this point.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 08:17 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well what's the point debating anyway, people don't change their minds. I guess it's just KMC slowly dying.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 09:13 AM
McP

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Even besides that, considering the base of Vaapad is Mace channeling his own energy to the brink and then focusing it for augmentation purposes, Mace should be able to operate at peak ROTS Sidious level for a short duration.

I'm unsure what the effects would feel like thereafter, but as a base, we're dealing with, like I said, a swordsman approaching Sidious regardless, as per George Lucas.

Well, Lucas and Gillard's cooperation might not be best kind of source. Lucas could change his mind, and - assuming what we have seen in TCE and SoD it could be true. There were a plenty of sources (one of them was a comic for kids, which was basing on TCW) where Mace was unable to stomp people like Ventress. Hard to tell how long his duel with Maul in SoD was, but it seems, that Mace was an easier enemy then Sidious.
Filoni (who was also very close to Lucas) clearly pointed, that Yoda and Sidious are his joker cards for both sides. Not Mace, not Dooku, not Anakin. If SoD would be shown on script, then Sidious would probably stomp Talzin in saber duel, pointing out, that she has not Dooku's skills (being in his body could made her inferior to her in her own body, as well as superior, since she could not care about what will happen to Dooku's body). And Mace could not overhelm Talzin in a duel at all.

Anyway, basing on Lucas/Gillard, as I remember it was you who provided that statement, Gillard said, that Mace in the movie is bordering level nine. Is vero close, even borders it, but has not fully reached it yet.
For our discussion, we should (if we want to base on that statement) treat movie Mace as prime Mace, so prime Mace (in canon - Mace fully amped by Vaapad) is still marginally inferior to Sidious. So with that amp, with the dark side he's bordering it, and without possibly don't.

And three to one is a nice advantage. Not even sure, if he would be able to beat Jinn, Galia and Mundi at once.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 10:46 PM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote