KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Feminist researcher: Small desks cause 'hostile' environment for fat students

Feminist researcher: Small desks cause 'hostile' environment for fat students
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raisen

Ashley graham is good. looks just right.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 03:47 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by snowdragon
Yeah, she's a little thick for my tastes

Same. Unless she just had my baby then it is sexy as hell.

As I submit this, I am eating Kale Chips. Dehydrated kale, seasoned. It tastes like grass, at first, but then it grows on you.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 04:07 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think she looks fine, but meh.

Lol...why does it become sexy if she just had your baby?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 04:09 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

just had half a lb chicken breast on two white cheddar rice cakes with broccoli.

it's like a metrosexual chicken taco

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 04:11 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raisen
just had half a lb chicken breast on two white cheddar rice cakes with broccoli.

it's like a metrosexual chicken taco

Lol ew I remember eating rice cakes when I was training and they were just nasty.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 04:13 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
I think she looks fine, but meh.

Lol...why does it become sexy if she just had your baby?

Because she put in that work and effort to have our baby. And that's just damn sexy. We can work on getting her back in shape, too. smile

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 04:14 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Lol ew I remember eating rice cakes when I was training and they were just nasty.

I like them. I like cheese so the white cheddar ones do the trick for me. when i'm cutting and I crave chocolate I get the chocolate ones. I usually only eat them a lot when i'm in my last few weeks of cutting anyway. otherwise it's quinoa, brown rice, or sweet potatoes

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 04:16 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Because she put in that work and effort to have our baby. And that's just damn sexy. We can work on getting her back in shape, too. smile

I understand. Plus if she ends up not getting back into shape you can just dump her.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 04:16 AM
Raisen

just keep her as a baby mama and never marry.

child support only thumb up

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 04:17 AM
dadudemon

I understand. Plus if she ends up not getting back into shape you can just dump her.

Nah. She'd get back in shape.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 04:18 AM
Raisen

she looks good to me. just one burrito away from too much but thick chicks are good. I've had a couple fitness chicks with abs and all that thumb down

not for me.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 04:19 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

just keep her as a baby mama and never marry.

child support only thumb up

Lol, you ever hear about this site:

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/join

"SeekingArrangement delivers a new way for relationships to form and grow. Sugar Babies and Sugar Daddies or Mommas both get what they want, when they want it."

"Where Sugar Babies enjoy a life of luxury by being pampered with fine dinners, exotic trips and allowances. In turn, Sugar Daddies or Mommas find beautiful members to accompany them at all times.

We want relationships to be balanced. We give our members a place for this to happen. "

laughing

EDIT: I do want to say I call bullshit.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/...rs/sugar-momma/

There is no way women that hot are going to essentially pay you to f*ck them.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 16th, 2017 at 04:23 AM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 04:21 AM
snowdragon

They are hot garbage.

BUT props to folks that manage their calories and need to utilize different tools to get what they want and where they want to be.

Obese folks tend to not manage calories and lack discipline or perhaps don't view exercise as a hobby or enjoyable but as work.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 04:29 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

“Healthy at all sizes” is what really triggers me.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 06:04 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

With all the issues in the world we worry about this as a topic worthy of discussion... Just to reinforce misogyny?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 10:19 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

dude. shut the hell up and be a man

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 10:22 AM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude. shut the hell up and be a man
Real men, love women and accept them for what they are. Internet bitches hate women.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 10:24 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Real men, love women and accept them for what they are. Internet bitches hate women.

I will never accept anyone, man or woman, who peddles "Healthy at all Sizes" bullshit.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 10:25 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

no use talking to this dude. he's got all his imagined boogeymen already. weak men are a problem in this world

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 10:26 AM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Ashley Graham, Amber Rose, Christina Hendricks, even Kim Kardashian: curves >>> sticks (eg, Taylor Swift) all day, all night long.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 11:50 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote