KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump: Impeachment Articles filed by Six Congressional Democrats

Trump: Impeachment Articles filed by Six Congressional Democrats
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Bacta Tank.

Trump: Impeachment Articles filed by Six Congressional Democrats

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-impea...resident-711525



So is it happening? Will it go the way of Clinton and nothing comes of it?


__________________

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:03 PM
dadudemon is online now! Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Captain's Chair, CA

"Five articles of impeachment will be introduced, alleging obstruction of justice, violations of both the foreign and domestic emoluments clause, undermining the federal judiciary and undermining the freedom of the press." -snip

Really depends how the Russia probe goes what what Mueller comes out with, imo. It's going to need massive Republican support and if Mueller drops a bomb, especially coupled with Trump's increasing lack of "winning", there could be a shift of enough Republicans wanting him out as well before he damages the party further.


__________________


You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:08 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Somewhere in time

Re: Trump: Impeachment Articles filed by Six Congressional Democrats

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
http://www.newsweek.com/trump-impea...resident-711525



So is it happening? Will it go the way of Clinton and nothing comes of it?


LOUD NOISES!!

Yeah, just grand standing peacocking politicians.

The USA is in a house of shit with our politicians.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:11 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Bacta Tank.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
"Five articles of impeachment will be introduced, alleging obstruction of justice, violations of both the foreign and domestic emoluments clause, undermining the federal judiciary and undermining the freedom of the press." -snip

Really depends how the Russia probe goes what what Mueller comes out with, imo. It's going to need massive Republican support and if Mueller drops a bomb, especially coupled with Trump's increasing lack of "winning", there could be a shift of enough Republicans wanting him out as well before he damages the party further.


I honestly think it is getting to that point. I'll create another thread, shortly, to show you why.


__________________

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:15 PM
dadudemon is online now! Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Chicago

As of right now I see no chance in it happening. I think you'd need Mueller to bring charges on Trump to get the Republican support needed.


__________________
But we all got a Chicken-Duck-Woman thing waiting for us.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:22 PM
Surtur is online now! Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Gender: Male
Location: The Proud Nation of Kekistan

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


__________________

I am Darth Umbravon, and I am the darkness, I am the Shadow of the Sith!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:26 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Chicago

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHA


"Cohen called upon the Judiciary Committee to begin hearings, but accepts that is unlikely to happen in a Republican-controlled House. The Judiciary Committee, Cohen claimed, is operating like a "branch of the administration."

Even they don't think it's going to work. It's just virtue signaling.


__________________
But we all got a Chicken-Duck-Woman thing waiting for us.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:36 PM
Surtur is online now! Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

Gender: Male
Location: Ohio

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
As of right now I see no chance in it happening. I think you'd need Mueller to bring charges on Trump to get the Republican support needed.
laughing out loud


__________________

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:38 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Captain's Chair, CA

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
I honestly think it is getting to that point. I'll create another thread, shortly, to show you why.


The point of Republicans breaking away in mass from Trump? Yeah, I can see that happening sooner than later, especially if the Tax Reform bill fails, as that's going to look back poorly on Trump/his admin, as these wins and failures always do on the incumbent president.


__________________


You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Browncoat

Gender: Male
Location: Austin

4 years from now the official Republican stance will be that Trump was never a Republican. The GOP is gonna disown Trump like a woman getting an abortion.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:59 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Bacta Tank.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Firefly218
4 years from now the official Republican stance will be that Trump was never a Republican. The GOP is gonna disown Trump like a woman getting an abortion.


They'll say he was a Democratic plant from the Democratic Party because he was formerly a democrat and only pretended to switch.


__________________

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 10:11 PM
dadudemon is online now! Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Gender: Male
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Moderator

Grandstanding. Nothing will happen.


__________________

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 11:02 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Bacta Tank.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
Grandstanding. Nothing will happen.


You shut your dirty whore mouth, right now. I don't want to read these things.


__________________

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 11:03 PM
dadudemon is online now! Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Gender: Male
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Moderator

In this one specific case, I tend to agree with Surter, I think for republicans to turn on Trump on this issue there needs to be some huge bombshell like Mueller bringing charges or something akin to that. And I don't think that will happen. Trump is still and probably will remain extremely popular among the hardcore base of the GOP, so it will be too dangerous for most of them to turn on Trump, as Trump is probably more popular with most of their constituents than they are.


__________________

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 11:06 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
They'll say he was a Democratic plant from the Democratic Party because he was formerly a democrat and only pretended to switch.


If that was true, it would be a brilliant plan.

Wouldn't much surprise me if both parties are plant. Best way to keep power in a two party system, is to control both parties.


__________________

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 11:16 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Chicago

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
Grandstanding. Nothing will happen.


Bingo, this is virtue signaling. They might as well have taken a knee immediately after these things were filed lol.


__________________
But we all got a Chicken-Duck-Woman thing waiting for us.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 11:22 PM
Surtur is online now! Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Captain's Chair, CA

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Firefly218
4 years from now the official Republican stance will be that Trump was never a Republican. The GOP is gonna disown Trump like a woman getting an abortion.


Yup, this was called out shortly after he won too


__________________


You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 11:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Bacta Tank.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
If that was true, it would be a brilliant plan.

Wouldn't much surprise me if both parties are plant. Best way to keep power in a two party system, is to control both parties.



It would be hilarious if Trump, after getting impeached, came out and said, "Wrong. It was all a Democratic ploy. Started 10 years ago. Here's our encrypted proof with hashes. I'm a double-crosser. I win. You lose."

We would need a MASSIVE amount of febreze to help with the collective democratic pants shitting. And we'd need rain-boots to wade through all the democratic tears. laughing


__________________

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 11:33 PM
dadudemon is online now! Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Chicago

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
It would be hilarious if Trump, after getting impeached, came out and said, "Wrong. It was all a Democratic ploy. Started 10 years ago. Here's our encrypted proof with hashes. I'm a double-crosser. I win. You lose."

We would need a MASSIVE amount of febreze to help with the collective democratic pants shitting. And we'd need rain-boots to wade through all the democratic tears. laughing


I think there is a higher chance Trump just ran because Obama insulted him at that one dinner than it is he is just a Democrat.


__________________
But we all got a Chicken-Duck-Woman thing waiting for us.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 11:35 PM
Surtur is online now! Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Bacta Tank.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
I think there is a higher chance Trump just ran because Obama insulted him at that one dinner than it is he is just a Democrat.


And I think you're partly correct. It's more than that but it is things just like that which led to him doing this.


__________________

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 12:22 AM
dadudemon is online now! Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 05:17 PM.
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump: Impeachment Articles filed by Six Congressional Democrats

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.