KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump: Impeachment Articles filed by Six Congressional Democrats

Trump: Impeachment Articles filed by Six Congressional Democrats
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

If he does get peached it is just a guarantee the same thing will happen to the next Dem Prez.

Which would be a good thing.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 09:06 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

So would this impeachment change much? Isn't Pence also for all the things Democrats are against?

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...4b095bd896a11db

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 11:28 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by socool8520
So would this impeachment change much? Isn't Pence also for all the things Democrats are against?

Right. Had this exact conversation with my old boss. My old boss, who is a staunch Democrat, thinks that Pence would not be able to move any of his positions as there's not even universal support within the GOP for his "uglier" positions.

But what we'd get is a presidential president which he feels is better for America, right now, after the reputational damage Trump has done.

I agree with that.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 03:50 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

So one who talks like a President but still has some not so good ideas? I don't really think that's better. lol

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 03:56 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

So one who talks like a President but still has some not so good ideas? I don't really think that's better. lol

One who can't do anything but acts professional: much better than Trump.

A neutered bigot is what we'd get instead of a bigoted idiot buffoon. Policy downgrade, in my opinion. But overall, an upgrade.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 04:01 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by dadudemon
One who can't do anything but acts professional: much better than Trump.

A neutered bigot is what we'd get instead of a bigoted idiot buffoon. Policy downgrade, in my opinion. But overall, an upgrade.

If Pence ended up towing the line and not implementing some of the absurd policies he is in favor of, then yes, I would agree.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 04:07 PM
Flyattractor

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 08:08 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Flyattractor

This guy is:

1. A crackpot.
2. An idiot.
3. A parrot of lots of false information.

When he said, "Trump IS the FBI", that's when I lost all faith that he would say a single legitimate point. I turned it off when he starts to literally yell about "'all the foreign money being poured into the Hillary Campaign."

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 08:32 PM
dadudemon

This page tracks the Impeach Trump movement:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effor...ch_Donald_Trump

According to polls, Trump is now at 49% "yes" to impeach him.

In order to definitively say a majority supports impeaching Trump, considering the quack polling that pollsters were doing in the 2016 election, that number needs to jump as high as 56%.

On top of that, to actually remove Trump, Congress needs to be at a 2/3 support for removing Trump from office: won't happen.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 08:32 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Well, I'd think an impeachment would seriously diminish whatever political capital pence still has.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 09:23 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Do they realize that if nothing comes of this, all they've done is hand Trump and his die-hard supporters a "win".

By that I mean, Trump will likely use a failed attempt as proof that he's winning and most of his die-hards will eat it up.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 09:44 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Silent Master
Do they realize that if nothing comes of this, all they've done is hand Trump and his die-hard supporters a "win".

By that I mean, Trump will likely use a failed attempt as proof that he's winning and most of his die-hards will eat it up.

Yeah, they're doing this way too prematurely.

It also deflects attention from sh!t you can easily destroy Trump over, like, ya know, his epa not valuing science, his support for clean coal, making it legal to purchase elephant trophies in America?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 09:49 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Yeah, they're doing this way too prematurely.

It also deflects attention from sh!t you can easily destroy Trump over, like, ya know, his epa not valuing science, his support for clean coal, making it legal to purchase elephant trophies in America?

I agree with you and this is why, IMO, the left really needs to stop with this nazi and Hitler stuff. Not all of them do it, but we know Trump isn't Hitler. But when people constantly compare him to that you are setting the bar very low. It's too easy to surpass it.

It's like if you have a kid in school and you say "Just don't get an F".

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 10:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Sorry DDM, as some already pointed out, I don't think it's happening. Slim chance.

Cluster**** known as American politics continues to go on.

Last edited by Stigma on Nov 17th, 2017 at 10:48 AM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 10:44 AM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by dadudemon
This page tracks the Impeach Trump movement:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effor...ch_Donald_Trump

According to polls, Trump is now at 49% "yes" to impeach him.

In order to definitively say a majority supports impeaching Trump, considering the quack polling that pollsters were doing in the 2016 election, that number needs to jump as high as 56%.

On top of that, to actually remove Trump, Congress needs to be at a 2/3 support for removing Trump from office: won't happen.

Trump is more likely to choke to death on a chicken nugget or have a heart attack than get impeached

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 09:12 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I still don't think he's being removed from office, but being impeached for something like lying or incompetence, I think there's a chance now before 2020.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 09:32 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trump stays and trumpers cuck for him.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 09:34 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i disagree with all of you. i think he's going to federal prison.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 09:34 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

^ If he's guilty of the sexual assault, he should.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 09:35 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

treason

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 09:36 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote