KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump: Impeachment Articles filed by Six Congressional Democrats

Trump: Impeachment Articles filed by Six Congressional Democrats
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snowdragon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Not all the polls were wrong. IBD/TIPP had Trump winning. His approval rating with them is not good. Not. Good. At. All.

Granted, Trumpers still love him and they likely always will, no matter how many wet shits he takes on the office and country, but he's losing others who voted for him over just to not vote for Clinton fast.

To bad we couldn't have had Biden on the ballet.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 07:47 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Yeah, Biden would have been at least a decent President imo. There's scuttlebutt of him running in 2020, but probably just hype. He'd be 80 by then, bit long in the tooth to run for first term probably.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 07:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Not all the polls were wrong. IBD/TIPP had Trump winning. His approval rating with them is not good. Not. Good. At. All.

Granted, Trumpers still love him and they likely always will, no matter how many wet shits he takes on the office and country, but he's losing others who voted for him over just to not vote for Clinton fast.

No, even his voters are dropping off. There is an entire subreddit dedicated to capture, from social media, all people who once supported but not regret Trump.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 07:53 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
No, even his voters are dropping off. There is an entire subreddit dedicated to capture, from social media, all people who once supported but not regret Trump.

Sure, some, I've seen those "I trusted you Trump!" type comments from those crying Trumpers and their butthurt gives me strength.

But the Trumper mass still has around a 75ish approval rating for Trump, iirc. Has it changed drastically recently, within two months or so? If so, spill. I want to bask in the glory.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 07:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Kind of a Good Point... NOBODY ever said they Trusted Hilary or Obama. NOT a ONE!

Oh had Good news on dat der IMPEACHMIKATION of duh Trumpster....

Olbermann announces Reteriment, Cause Trump is already Impeached or some shit..

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 08:13 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Sure, some, I've seen those "I trusted you Trump!" type comments from those crying Trumpers and their butthurt gives me strength.

But the Trumper mass still has around a 75ish approval rating for Trump, iirc. Has it changed drastically recently, within two months or so? If so, spill. I want to bask in the glory.

Nah, looks like it is holding steady, lately:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...rez_track_nov28

I think it has stabilized and he will settle in around 40 for a while.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 08:20 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

You are with my pole.
I'm calling the cops

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 08:24 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Mindset
I'm calling the cops

Better put in a call for an exorcist as well...

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 08:25 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Nah, looks like it is holding steady, lately:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...rez_track_nov28

I think it has stabilized and he will settle in around 40 for a while.

Yeah, that's overall all and not just his base, no? IBD/TIPP has him at 38-39% now. Will see what happens in Dec and if him endorsing a sexual predator (Moore) affects that.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 08:30 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

It might. However, the Trump support is getting smaller and smaller as time goes on, according to the polls. I know, those damn polls were wrong before but they were wrong by a margin, not completely wrong.

The polls were wrong by a margin of 2%. That's not enough to make Trump popular. Not tat Trump won on the basis of popularity..

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 08:46 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

This "half the country voted for Trump" mindset is also wrong. Trump garnered 62.9 million votes (Clinton 65.8, she was more popular). There's about 310million US citizens (ie voters) in the US and abroad.

So only about 20% of the country voted for Trump.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 08:53 PM
Flyattractor

And yet the ***** still LOST!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 08:57 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
The polls were wrong by a margin of 2%. That's not enough to make Trump popular. Not tat Trump won on the basis of popularity..

some were off over 7.5%. My range of 2%-5% was to capture a majority that were off. If I wanted to mention an average, which would not make my point, I would have mentioned a national average number, like you did (which I could not verify: I could not prove what you posted).

For example, Wisconsin's polling was off by 6.5%.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...e-embarrassment

More poignantly:

quote:
Pollster John Zogby believes that many in the industry weighted their polls too heavily in favor of Democrats, pointing to polls that had an 8- to 9-point advantage for the party, when it should have been in the 4- to 5-point range, he said.

The rest of the [national] polls showed Clinton with leads of between 2 and 6 points, boosting the Democrat to a 3.3-point national lead in the RealClearPolitics average.

And to cover the polls:

http://www.dailywire.com/news/10660...-james-barrett#

WISCONSIN – off by 7+
Polls: Clinton +6.5 (46.8 – 40.3)
Results: TRUMP +1 (48 – 47)

IOWA – off by 7
Polls: Trump +3 (44.3 – 41.3)
Results: Trump +10 (52 – 42)

OHIO – off by 4+
Polls: Trump +3.5 (45.8 – 42.3)
Result: Trump +8 (52 – 44)

MICHIGAN – off by 4+
Polls: Clinton +3.4 (45.4 – 42)
Results: TRUMP +1 (48 – 47)

MINNESOTA – off by 3
Polls: Clinton +5 (45.3 – 40.3)
Results: Clinton +2 (47 – 45)

NEVADA – off by 3
Polls: Trump +0.8 (45.8 – 45)
Results: CLINTON +2 (48 – 46)

NEW MEXICO – off by 3
Polls: Clinton +5 (45.3 – 40.3)
Results: Clinton +8 (48 – 45)

NORTH CAROLINA – off by 3
Polls: Trump +1 (46.5 – 45.5)
Results: Trump +4 (51 – 47)

PENNSYLVANIA – off by 3
Polls: Clinton +1.9 (46.2 – 44.3)
Result: TRUMP +1 (49 – 48)

MAINE – off by 1+
Polls: Clinton +4.5 (44 – 39.5)
Resutls: Clinton +3 (48 – 45)

ARIZONA – off by 1
Polls: Trump +4 (46.3 – 42.3)
Results: Trump +5 (50 – 45)

COLORADO – off by 1
Polls: Clinton +2.9 (43.3 – 40.4)
Results: Clinton +2 (47 – 45)

FLORIDA – close
Polls: Trump +0.2 (46.6 – 46.4)
Result: Trump +1 (49 – 48)

GEORGIA – close
Polls: Trump +4.6 (48.4 – 43.8)
Results: Trump +5 (51 – 46)

NEW HAMPSHIRE – close
Polls: Clinton +0.6 (43.3 – 42.7)
Results: Clinton +1 (48 – 47)

VIRGINIA – correct
Polls: Clinton +5 (47.3 – 42.3)
Results: Clinton +5 (50 – 45)

And here are the predictions by pollsters:
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/e...inton-5491.html

Some have Clinton as high as +18 points.

What was my original point? My original point was we would need to show results that would very comfortably beat this polling error average in order for the distrusting American people to trust the results. My point of 2-5% was rather important: definitely have to beat that to instill confidence.

some where off for the average of 7.5% by state while specific pollsters were off by over 18 points (two different types of numbers but very much similar).

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 10:47 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lmao. Good stuff.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 10:48 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

This "half the country voted for Trump" mindset is also wrong. Trump garnered 62.9 million votes (Clinton 65.8, she was more popular). There's about 310million US citizens (ie voters) in the US and abroad.

So only about 20% of the country voted for Trump.

250,056,000 eligible voters, estimated:

http://www.electproject.org/2016g

138,847,000 voter turnout in the 2016 Presidential Election.

62,984,825 - Trump
65,853,516 - Clinton

Of Eligible Voters:

~25.2% Voted for Trump
~26.3% Voted for Hillary

Of the people who turned out for the election:

~45.4% Voted for Trump
~47.4% Voted for Hillary

Of the Total US Population in 2016, 324,400,000:

~19.4% Voted for Trump
~20.3% Voted for Hillary

I would caution on using that last number as it is a garbage number mixing in bad variables (non-eligible voters) with good variables (eligible voters).

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 10:58 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
Lmao. Good stuff.

I mean...he can keep parroting his factually incorrect narrative if he wants. I'll just repost it every time he tries to pass of the 2 points thing as legit.

Average was not 2 points, ever. The lowest end was 2 points, sure. But the highest end was 6 and the average was 3.3.

As I pointed out, some were off by 18 points, in favor of Hillary. How do you bungle that so badly? That should be the real conspiracy, here.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 10:59 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I mean...he can keep parroting his factually incorrect narrative if he wants. I'll just repost it every time he tries to pass of the 2 points thing as legit.

Average was not 2 points, ever. The lowest end was 2 points, sure. But the highest end was 6 and the average was 3.3.

As I pointed out, some were off by 18 points, in favor of Hillary. How do you bungle that so badly? That should be the real conspiracy, here.

They genuinely need to believe these things to maintain their sanity.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 11:06 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Again double D, you're conflating the polls of a few states with national polls. We're not discussing Trump's popularity in battleground states, we're discussing his popularity nationally.

Cherrypicking the polls in a few states to say I'm parroting a factually incorrect narrative is parroting a

quote:
factually incorrect narrative

quote:
I would caution on using that last number as it is a garbage number mixing in bad variables (non-eligible voters) with good variables (eligible voters).

Bad variables like the tens of thousands of voters(mostly democrat) per state who don't vote due to Voter ID policy that even the conservative controlled supreme court admitted was "partisan".

But let's talk about voter fraud which there remains no widespread evidence of so that you can keep parroting a
quote:
incorrect narrative

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 08:43 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Again double D, you're conflating the polls of a few states with national polls. We're not discussing Trump's popularity in battleground states, we're discussing his popularity nationally.

Cherrypicking the polls in a few states to say I'm parroting a factually incorrect narrative is parroting a

Bad variables like the tens of thousands of voters(mostly democrat) per state who don't vote due to Voter ID policy that even the conservative controlled supreme court admitted was "partisan".

But let's talk about voter fraud which there remains no widespread evidence of so that you can keep parroting a

Please visit the following link, review it, and see why you're waste of time "national" argument clearly indicates you're not reading the post:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...00#post16423600

Then revisit this previous post and I made to Surtur:

After reviewing both of those, when you see that you're wrong, because you have data and I have directly cited the national data, please admit you're wrong.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 02:34 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

As you've asked for evidence, the polling average had Clinton up by 2 %
https://realclearpolitics.com/epoll...inton-5491.html
quote:
Clinton +2.1

Onto your argument.

You can't use a selection of some polls...
quote:
some were off over 7.5%. My range of 2%-5% was to capture a majority that were off. If I wanted to mention an average, which would not make my point, I would have mentioned a national average number, like you did (which I could not verify: I could not prove what you posted).

To argue for how we should treat a national average of polls:
quote:
My original point was we would need to show results that would very comfortably beat this polling error average in order for the distrusting American people to trust the results.

Whether or not you trust induvidual polls, there's no reason to distrust the average of the polls holistically.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 10:45 PM