KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Uranium One Controversy: Trump, Clinton, Lies, Oh My!

Uranium One Controversy: Trump, Clinton, Lies, Oh My!
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Damn, dude....that's "pre-2013 dadudemon" levels of dedication to pwning.

Lol dude, check the dates on the comments. Plus a decent amount are in jest.

When this story began being pushed, this new information, I wanted it investigated.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 11:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Damn, dude....that's "pre-2013 dadudemon" levels of dedication to pwning.

All proper pwnings should be thorough and complete and completely thorough.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 11:07 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Surtur, it's clear you were certain about the Clinton/Uranium conspiracy, the quotes show that. Be a man and own up to it for once.

I did believe it, and when this recent information came out I wanted it investigated.

So no, I wasn't being disingenuous.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 11:09 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

All proper pwnings should be thorough and complete and completely thorough.

Lol but again: this isn't just about Hilary, is what you aren't getting. This new information implicated more than her. It would have implicated the FBI, potentially Obama, etc.

So there is no way saying I wanted those things looked into is being disingenuous, by any stretch of the imagination. I indeed wanted to know if the FBI knew what was being claimed they knew. I feel like someone truly being thorough would have realized why this entire thing was brought into the limelight again: the new info. That's a major detail to miss.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 15th, 2017 at 11:24 PM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 11:19 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Stop being disingenuous already, Surtur. You're clearly wrong and I showed it with proof, you don't have to openly admit it because of your ego, but ffs stop doubling down on the douchery. Thanks in advance.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 11:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stop being disingenuous already, Surtur. You're clearly wrong and I showed it with proof, you don't have to openly admit it because of your ego, but ffs stop doubling down on the douchery. Thanks in advance.

Holy shit, so we're just flat out ignoring reality now? Once again: this story came back into the news again because of *new* information. This was information that implicated entire agencies, like the FBI. It also would have implicated Obama, if true(like DDM said).

So how is it being disingenuous for me to suggest I wanted it investigated? Which I did, I said this. I also even asked you about the story and if you thought Mueller should be removed if true.

I 100% believed something shady went down between Russia and the Clintons. But this recent stuff was beyond just them.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 11:42 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Re: Uranium One Controversy: Trump, Clinton, Lies, Oh My!

Watch this video on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/mmfa/status/930551622849118208

Watch the whole thing.

And thus ends the false accusations, from Trump, levied against Hillary Clinton, about the US Selling Uranium to Russia: never happened. It's bullshit. Trump lied. Or Trump's people lied.

old news

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 11:50 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
old news

Well, as I've been saying, not really. We did have new stuff added to this that would have potentially implicated the FBI, etc.

I'm just pointing out why it was suddenly in the news again.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 11:52 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

If we want to pretend any uranium is being sold to to the Russians, then it is on Obama because he would have the most individual power in that "deal."

Also, as some Russian dude said, to grossly paraphrase him: "Why would we need to buy uranium form Americans? We have plenty."

Blame Obama for what? The oil wasn't exported

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 11:53 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rocky, there was new information that came out. Essentially saying the government knew specific Russians they were dealing with were shady,etc. and didn't do anything about it, etc.

I would think that is where DDM is getting Obama as potentially being responsible. The FBI was implicated too.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 11:55 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

My comment has proof though; it's your posting history.

But you didn't want it "just investigated", which is a sensible approach imo, you outright condemned Clinton for it as if it were true sans proof.

Proof:

There's more, but I think that's more than enough to show how disingenuous you're being now.

laughing laughing Oh dear. That was brutal.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 12:00 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Surtur
It does seem like FOX tries to be more balanced than the other big networks, isn't that f*cking weird? I just mean...considering how much the network tends to get shit on.

Uh, yeah, no, pretty sure Fox News were the ones peddling this, pizzagate, Obama being a muslim, Obama not being American, Obama wiretapping Trump, ect.

They aren't balanced at all.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 12:00 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Uh, yeah, no, pretty sure Fox News were the ones peddling this, pizzagate, Obama being a muslim, Obama not being American, Obama wiretapping Trump, ect.

They aren't balanced at all.

But don't you agree there is a difference between being balanced and being more balanced than the other big networks?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 12:03 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

My comment has proof though; it's your posting history.

But you didn't want it "just investigated", which is a sensible approach imo, you outright condemned Clinton for it as if it were true sans proof.

Proof:

There's more, but I think that's more than enough to show how disingenuous you're being now.

laughing out loud

oh surt :')

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 12:05 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol, so facts aren't even going to matter here? Gotcha.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 12:07 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

But don't you agree there is a difference between being balanced and being more balanced than the other big networks?

They're not more balanced. Even MSNBC hasn't done sh!t as bad as falsely peddling the opposing paty's president was a non american, and MSNBC's literal purpose is to be the democratic counterpart of fox news.

MSNBC does not actively peddle obviously nonsense conspiracy theories like Pizzagate and unlike Fox, MSNBC usually corrects itself when it's wrong.

But leave it to Fox News to b!tch about mainstream media lying when they're literally the most mainstream of media and among the most dishonest.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 12:12 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

They're not more balanced. Even MSNBC hasn't done sh!t as bad as falsely peddling the opposing paty's president was a non american, and MSNBC's literal purpose is to be the democratic counterpart of fox news.

MSNBC does not actively peddle obviously nonsense conspiracy theories like Pizzagate and unlike Fox, MSNBC usually corrects itself when it's wrong.

But leave it to Fox News to b!tch about mainstream media lying when they're literally the most mainstream of media and among the most dishonest.

Wrong. Rachel Maddow literally peddled a bullshit theory just recently about the Niger attack and why it happened. She then defended it after experts called it out as bullshit.

And all these places peddled the "17 intelligence agencies agree Russia hacked us" and corrected it months after it was known to be bullshit and only after those 3 people at CNN had to leave because they f*cked up another Russian story.

Lawrence O'Donnel peddled a bullshit theory about Russia with NO EVIDENCE at all.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 12:20 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

And all these places peddled the "17 intelligence agencies agree Russia hacked us" and corrected it months after it was known to be bullshit and only after those 3 people at CNN had to leave because they f*cked up another Russian story.

They corrected that and admitted they made a mistake(and the mistake wasn't with "Russia hacked us" but the number of agencies that said they did).

Fox, on the other hand...
https://twitter.com/DonnaWR8/status/930810256942403585
Doubled down after their own anchor called them out on their bullsh!t.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 12:23 AM
dadudemon

Blame Obama for what? The oil wasn't exported

"uranium"

"oil"

How many marijuanas have you been freebasing?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 12:25 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Surtur looks pathetic again.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 12:25 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote