KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Why do boys hate women on the internet?

Why do boys hate women on the internet?
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
That's quite interesting. So my anecdote has another anecdote and we match...

From what Rogue Jedi tells me, gals in Houston are even more aggressive.

Yeah, like I said, though, it wasn't a big enough sample of woman to be the gospel or anything.

Hmmmm...I never really mingled much in Houston but it wouldn't surprise me.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 06:12 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I agree a lot of rage here, I mean did you read that opening post? The triggering was spectacular in its magnitude.

Originally posted by socool8520
So this should have gone in the triggered thread huh?

Bingo.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 06:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Dunno about boys. What about men?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 07:19 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Stigma
Dunno about boys. What about men?

As a man, I love women, even the ones who hate me... most of the time.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 08:10 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac

That is the most Transgender Phobic Comment I have seen today.

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 08:12 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

^^say no to drugs, kids.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 08:13 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
That is the most Transgender Phobic Comment I have seen today.

That's just your shit reading comprehension ****wit!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 08:13 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
^^say no to drugs, kids.

The video just is very upbeat and makes you kinda wanna do drugs.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 08:14 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

stick with weed, surt. don't end up like your semi-functional brain damaged friend.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 08:17 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
stick with weed, surt. don't end up like your semi-functional brain damaged friend.
Although I have an ex who has ****ed herself up with just weed.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 08:19 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The tune is catchy. Which are good, which are bad, drugs drugs drugs, ask your mom or ask your dad.

A lot different from the "I learned it from watching you!" videos. Oh the 90s...

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 08:20 PM
Flyattractor

That's just your shit reading comprehension ****wit!

Nope. It showed in FULL your "Phobia" of the Transgenders..
Just look at your comment..

You USED NONE of the Correct and Preffered PRONOUNS in that statement.

Here is a guide for PROPER USAGE that should hopefully EDUCATE You to be more SENSETIVE to others...

You Hate Filled PIG you.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 08:27 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

And Fly goes to too much trouble and proves he hasn't got a clue as usual. Fly if you stick peanut butter up your ass and pretend you are eating shit, you'll just get committed.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 08:29 PM
Flyattractor

This coming from a "MAN" that was so abusive he drove his "WIFE" to harmful Drug Abuse.

Probably abused her with peanut butter too.

YOU SICK PIG YOU!!!!!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 08:30 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
This coming from a "MAN" that was so abusive he drove his "WIFE" to harmful Drug Abuse.

Probably abused her with peanut butter too.

YOU SICK PIG YOU!!!!!
Haha that was actually another relationship and no, she was smoking weed long before we met. I know, how can a guy be with women. Here's the trick, I like them and am nice to them... most of the time.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 08:32 PM
SquallX

This thread is bullshit.

In this day and age, it is women who are the most vitriol. Especially face to face. Knowing they can hit a man without prosecutions, knowing if a man strike them back, multiple white knights will jump to their defense.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 09:03 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SquallX
This thread is bullshit.

In this day and age, it is women who are the most vitriol. Especially face to face. Knowing they can hit a man without prosecutions, knowing if a man strike them back, multiple white knights will jump to their defense.
Yeah, but your grammar indicates you are from the Ghetto, both men and women are like that there.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 09:05 PM
Flyattractor

Haha that was actually another relationship and no, she was smoking weed long before we met. I know, how can a guy be with women. Here's the trick, I like them and am nice to them... most of the time.

...Nah Not buying it. Oh I buy that she was with a MAN before you, and that you probably CUCKED Hard to get her....and you still abused her with Peanut butter.

Yeah, but your grammar indicates you are from the Ghetto, both men and women are like that there.

First TransPhobia and now Racism.

Get Help Stevie before the Hate in you destroys you.

Or Don't!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 09:12 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

As there's no women here people get away with sayingoffensive sh!t about them in a way they wouldn't in real life.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 09:20 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Nice. I like the fact since you can't refute my stance, my grammar is you're best shot, then further insulting me by claiming am from the ghetto.

So sorry to burst you're bubble, I've never lived in the ghetto, my parents had better sense than that. Nor will I ever live there.

Dont try to project you're miserable life upon me.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 09:43 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote