KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Why do boys hate women on the internet?

Why do boys hate women on the internet?
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raisen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Something close 45% of marriages end in divorce in the UK. So it's not really a big surprise. Kinda like being surprised you landed tails in a coin flip twice.

well. given that his mindset is now that he has nothing to lose and voluntarily goes to war zones because hey, I've already been divorced twice...says dude doesn't have a leg to stand on to give advice or criticize. especially to be so adamant about it. he has a proven losing track record. I know he's your friend but i'd hope you would see this logic.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 12:47 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I gave the UK figure, since Steve's from there. The US is around 35% overall (1/3rd), which is still a high figure.

Yeah, but when you have someone who ran their mouth like Steve and then he drops this two divorce thing....lol, it's just hilarious.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 18th, 2017 at 12:50 AM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 12:47 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Hey Steve, so two divorces...what happened there bro? It's weird for you to lecture people about women, but hey cool...
First one, drifted apart both busy people, she had kids from a previous marriage. I stayed till they were grown up, she was 6 years older than me. The second marriage, she thought I cheated. I hadn't but when women get that idea in their heads it's hard to shake. I was working away a lot and had developed a close friendship with a woman I later went on to have a relationship with. No hate or weirdness just life.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 12:51 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
First one, drifted apart both busy people, she had kids from a previous marriage. I stayed till they were grown up, she was 6 years older than me. The second marriage, she thought I cheated. I hadn't but when women get that idea in their heads it's hard to shake. I was working away a lot and had developed a close friendship with a woman I later went on to have a relationship with. No hate or weirdness just life.

LMAO! Totally a coincidence you f*cked the woman your wife thought you were f*cking.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 12:51 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raisen
well. given that his mindset is now that he has nothing to lose and voluntarily goes to war zones because hey, I've already been divorced twice...says dude doesn't have a leg to stand on to give advice or criticize. especially to be so adamant about it. he has a proven losing track record. I know he's your friend but i'd hope you would see this logic.
Haha, so speaks the virgin who wants me to **** him in the ass on pm. Look I've told you I don't mind raping you but the price has to be right.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 12:53 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

was the divorced messed up financially?

for the first one, did you end up paying for her kids after divorce?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 12:53 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

LMAO! Totally a coincidence you f*cked the woman your wife thought you were f*cking.
Yeah, about 6 months after we seperated. Like I say, shit happens.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 12:54 AM
Raisen

Haha, so speaks the virgin who wants me to **** him in the ass on pm. Look I've told you I don't mind raping you but the price has to be right.

people are defending this liar? ^

Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol wait, a claim like this is not made unless backed up. Show us the PM.

Robtard
Senor Member

Personally, I don't see being divorced as a "losing track record", marriage is hard, it's a pain in the ass at times. Anyone who is and has been married for some time will tell you this. I don't know the specifics of Steve's divorces, so I'd not assume he was the shit in the situation, maybe there were no shits, it just didn't work

Steve being my buttbuddy has no bearing in what I said to Surtur in regards to insulting someone for being divorced.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, about 6 months after we seperated. Like I say, shit happens.

LOL, yeah, shit happens. You dick the woman your wife thought you were dicking. Just a coinky-dink.

Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

was the divorced messed up financially?

for the first one, did you end up paying for her kids after divorce?
No because they were adults, but I gave her a big slice of the house because I felt guilty leaving her.

Raisen

Personally, I don't see being divorced as a "losing track record", marriage is hard, it's a pain in the ass at times. Anyone who is and has been married for some time will tel you this. I don't know the specifics of Steve's divorces, so I'd not assume he was the shit in the situation, maybe there were no shits, it just didn't work

Steve being my buttbuddy has no bearing in what I said to Surtur in regards to insulting someone for being divorced.

ok rob. if you want to defend this dude that is lying it says a lot about your integrity.

I thought you were better

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 12:55 AM
Raisen

steve is lying. people only get this vitriolic when they are embarrassed about the truth.

no reason to engage

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 12:56 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok rob. if you want to defend this dude that is lying it says a lot about your integrity.

At this point he has to defend him. It's like if you adopt a baby and then find out it is retarded.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 12:56 AM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Look Raisen we can meet in Dubai or Bahrain, somewhere safe for a ***** like you, I'll bend you over as you've asked and pound you till you love me, but you need to be able to pay, so get a job.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 12:57 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Now you're acting just weird. My "insulting someone for being divorced is silly" goes to everyone, regardless of how I feel about them.

Unless maybe Steve was divorced because he did some truly ****ed up shit, but I don't know, I wasn't there at the time of his divorces

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 12:58 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now you're acting just weird. My "insulting someone for being divorced is silly" goes to everyone, regardless of how I feel about them.

Unless maybe Steve was divorced because he did some truly ****ed up shit, but I don't know, I wasn't there at the time of his divorces

No ****ed up shit, not till I'm doing Raisen wearing his kid sisters panties on his head as he has described.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 01:00 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

At this point he has to defend him. It's like if you adopt a baby and then find out it is retarded.

I've already explained why I think your insult-of-divorce was silly, so you're being a "massive phaggot" here

Raisen

human psychology is quite simple. if a man feels cornered and immasculated he will try to establish his masculinity in various ways.

steve's way of ignoring how he was immasculated is making homeosexual comments towards me...multiple times.

it's obvious something very embarrassing went down. however, like most weak people, he chooses to vitriol and trying to assert himself over me. very easy to do online.