KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Why do boys hate women on the internet?

Why do boys hate women on the internet?
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The male feminists here are just hilarious.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 01:00 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
The male feminists here are just hilarious.
I believe relationships are usually finite and no one person exists for anyone, except maybe me for Rasien judging from his pms.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 01:02 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
I believe relationships are usually finite and no one person exists for anyone, except maybe me for Rasien judging from his pms.

You realize all this post really says is "Raisen triggered me".

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 01:03 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, it says he wants me to **** him. Can't you read English.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 01:03 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

I wasn't even trying to trigger him. I was trying to speak logic to him for the most part

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 01:05 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raisen
I wasn't even trying to trigger him. I was trying to speak logic to him for the most part
That's what you call it, but asking for my email so you could send me those pics was just plain wrong. It's O.K. I've deleted them. I am shocked how small your dick is though. I didn't know that they got that small. It's more of a clit really.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 01:07 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Steve, I said show the PM's. Prove yourself bro. You made the accusations.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 01:13 AM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Steve, I said show the PM's. Prove yourself bro. You made the accusations.
Nah, private stays private, get your mate to show them... Although he does admit how small his dick is in almost everyone so I doubt he will!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 01:15 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, private stays private, get your mate to show them... Although he does admit how small his dick is in almost everyone so I doubt he will!

If private stays private...why you running your mouth about shit said in private?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 01:17 AM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

If private stays private...why you running your mouth about shit said in private?
Good point, probably because I am shell shocked by how small Raisen's dick actually is. Damn did I let on his dick was ****ing tiny again! Whoopsie!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 01:18 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good point, probably because I am shell shocked by how small Raisen's dick actually is. Damn did I let on his dick was ****ing tiny again! Whoopsie!

Lol Steve, here is the thing. Since you spoke about it, now you either pony up the PM's or you aren't to be taken seriously.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 01:20 AM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol Steve, here is the thing. Since you spoke about t, now you either pony up the PM's or you aren't to be taken seriously.
Oh mate, not being taken seriously by you and Raisen about his tiny dick secret and urge to be pounded wearing his kid sisters panties! My life is over, but now the facts are out there about Raisen's tiny dick you won't find any small matchbox big enough to put it back in or the facts about it! You just won't!!!!!

Last edited by Steve Zodiac on Nov 18th, 2017 at 01:24 AM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 01:22 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh mate, not being taken seriously by you and Raisen about his tiny dick secret and urge to be pounded whereing his kid sisters panties! My life is over, but now the facts are out there about Raisen's tiny dick you wwon't find any small matchbox big enough to put it back in or the facts about it!

It's like you think I have amnesia lol. You care. I know you do. You were sad enough to constantly re-register as the many versions of Stop The Hate. You care, there is no denying that.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 01:23 AM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's like you think I have amnesia lol. You care. I know you do. You were sad enough to constantly re-register as the many versions of Stop The Hate. You care, there is no denying that.

Haha, you really have no idea. It's one of those I've looked up and realised who I'm talking to moments again. Night *****!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 01:26 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Haha, you really have no idea. It's one of those I've looked up and realised who I'm talking to moments again. Night *****!

Lol...so you can't even back up what you say, hilarious.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 01:27 AM
SquallX

Jesus!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 02:27 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Ah! What? Keep your voice down.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 03:54 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
k, so punish the children of single parents because they planned poorly. got it thumb up

2 hardworking immigrant parents, probably pulled off 80 hours a week each, so single mom should work 160 hours a week, which leaves over an hour per day for sleep. simple. don't like it? shoulda planned ahead. *demonic laughter*
Who's punishing them? If anything the single parent who planned poorly is punishing them.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 06:18 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

Originally posted by Robtard
That story was rather touching, like the picture perfect story of immigrants coming over and achieving the American dream. I legitimately applaud Squallx's parents. Bravo thumb up

Side note: If Surtur had his way, his parents wouldn't have been allowed cos we can't risk it

Side note: It's too bad Squallx doesn't have the same compassion for immigrants now, considering the story of his family
Why is what he's saying not compassionate? He's saying work your ass off and you will be rewarded.

What is your background like, out of curiosity?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 06:21 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Afro Cheese
Why is what he's saying not compassionate? He's saying work your ass off and you will be rewarded.

But not everyone is awarded for working their ass off sad

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 06:36 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote