KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Worst MCU villain

Worst MCU villain
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'm waiting for Marvel to follow up on the real Mandarin, After all the trouble they went to make that One-shot.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 12:19 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

To me it was Ivan Vanko from Iron Man 2.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 01:27 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

theres a few that come to mind, Vanko, Killian, "mandarin", malekith, ronan, cross, zemo, ultron

I actually liked blonsky and kalecillus

Loved Skull, Loki, Hela and Stane

Id say the worst for me would be Ultron and thats basically because of the huge potential he had and the waste and huge disappointment that he ended up being

as far as DC villains hate goes; Ras an Ghul, Bane, Joker, Two Face, Zod, Penguin, Scarecrow were all fantastic... get back to me when an MCU baddie wins an Oscar....

Last edited by relentless1 on Nov 22nd, 2017 at 06:49 AM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 06:36 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Loki

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 06:37 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by relentless1
theres a few that come to mind, Vanko, Killian, "mandarin", malekith, ronan, cross, zemo, ultron

Id say the worst for me would be Ultron and thats basically because of the huge potential he had and the waste and huge disappointment that he ended up being

as far as DC villains hate goes; Ras an Ghul, Bane, Joker, Two Face, Zod, Penguin, Scarecrow were all fantastic... get back to me when an MCU baddie wins an Oscar....

Maybe because the MCU isn't trying to go out of their way to win an Oscar.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 06:54 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

You seem bitter over the MCU domination. Do you think Steppenwolf will be nominated for an Oscar ?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2017 12:53 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

no bitterness here. Just stating facts

Old Post Nov 24th, 2017 07:33 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

no bitterness here. Just stating facts
This is a subjective topic. What dceu villain won an Oscar ?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2017 03:15 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

To answer the OP's question:

Whiplash was terrible and possibly the worst.

Malekith is a very close second.

EDIT: Also Ultron was underwhelming tbh.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 04:29 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by quanchi112
This is a subjective topic. What dceu villain won an Oscar ?

Heath Ledger as the Joker.

This argument is flawed because it's all subjective about the villain when it should be about how good the film was, and because Marvel has released way more films the past twenty years compared to DC & Warners (this is both Marvel & MCU films) so there's way more villains to judge against.

Was any villain depicted worse than DC's Parallax, from that Green Lantern misfire? I don't think so.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 04:43 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by roughrider

This argument is flawed because it's all subjective about the villain when it should be about how good the film was, and because Marvel has released way more films the past twenty years compared to DC & Warners (this is both Marvel & MCU films) so there's way more villains to judge against.

Was any villain depicted worse than DC's Parallax, from that Green Lantern misfire? I don't think so.
He isn't a part of the dceu shared universe. This was a stand alone and we are addressing the shared cinematic universes.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 10:31 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by quanchi112
He isn't a part of the dceu shared universe. This was a stand alone and we are addressing the shared cinematic universes.

Certain fans and some media carp about Marvel's Villain 'problem', making no distinction between the MCU and other Marvel productions. I'm just doing the same.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 11:08 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Certain fans and some media carp about Marvel's Villain 'problem', making no distinction between the MCU and other Marvel productions. I'm just doing the same.
Why did you quote me then.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 11:14 PM
TheGrat1

Galactus.

Who is the second person in your sig, btw?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 11:22 PM
TheGrat1 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGrat1 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGrat1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

all the dumbass DCEU Fanboys

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 12:29 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

LMAO.

You mad.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 01:00 AM
playa1258 is online now! Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Why would he be mad the dceu sucks.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 01:02 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Ronan.

(please log in to view the image)

defeated by a dance battle. smh.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 01:11 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Because he is a ****** DC hating troll like Stilt and Inhuman.

IMO the three worst posters on KMC.

They all should have been banned long ago. All they do is stir shit up.

You give more credit than they do.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 01:13 AM
playa1258 is online now! Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by playa1258
Because he is a ****** DC hating troll like Stilt and Inhuman.

IMO the three worst posters on KMC.

They all should have been banned long ago. All they do is stir shit up.

You give more credit than they do.
You sound like a sensitive snowflake who can't handle hatred. Hatred is great for rivalries. You should applaud passion.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 01:17 AM