KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Keystone pipeline spills 210,000 gallons of oil

Keystone pipeline spills 210,000 gallons of oil
Started by: Firefly218

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Firefly218
Browncoat

Gender: Male
Location: Austin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
I want to focus money into renewable energy sources, near 0 pollutant sources, etc. I want, as Musk likes to say, "Clean energy."
thumb up And right now 70% of all government subsidies for energy go to Oil and Gas. Our govt ainít even trying to advance, so I guess thank God for corporations like Tesla.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 06:29 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Bacta Tank.

.


__________________

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 06:36 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Bacta Tank.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Firefly218
You are unaware of my intentions and your insults hide under the anonymity of an Internet. Iím almost certain in a face to face conversation you wouldnít tell someone youíre in disagreement with to ďput a pill up their buttĒ. Then again, I donít know your intentions either so...

And you donít have to engage with me if I bother you, you have the option and the complete freedom to ignore me.


No, you don't know. lol Far more likely, in real life, you would probably be far more respectful to me.

Sadly, I'm worse in real life. Much more arrogant. Condescending. With people who argue and debate with me. I'm absurdly insufferable to people who try to talk down to me or one-up me in a "debate." I tone it down a LOT on the internet.

Just ask Rogue Jedi. big grin

Also, reading back what I posted to you, that's hilarious!!! I laughed. I need to remember that...I used to tell Robtard that I wish I could condense his coolness into a suppository and stick it in my butt to enjoy his coolness melting in my butt.

You didn't laugh that the youtube vid? That's shit's hilarious. I was hoping you'd get a laugh. I honestly did not think you'd be so angry in your response. Shows me how well I can read you.


__________________

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 06:37 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Browncoat

Gender: Male
Location: Austin

Bruh I thought you were trying to fight me with that rhetoric and you were telling a joke laughing

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 06:41 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: B.F.K

The JOKE is this Thread in it self. You and Your Enviormental Nut Job Fascism is the biggest laugh of all.

If You HATE OIL and GAS So much. You should get off your devices right now and turn off the power in what ever you live in.

YOU HYPOCRITE!!!


__________________
Banned 30 days for the Crime of "ETC"... and when I "ETC" I do it HARD!!!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 06:47 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Gender: Male
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Moderator

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
No, you don't know. lol Far more likely, in real life, you would probably be far more respectful to me.

Sadly, I'm worse in real life. Much more arrogant. Condescending. With people who argue and debate with me. I'm absurdly insufferable to people who try to talk down to me or one-up me in a "debate." I tone it down a LOT on the internet.

Just ask Rogue Jedi. big grin

Also, reading back what I posted to you, that's hilarious!!! I laughed. I need to remember that...I used to tell Robtard that I wish I could condense his coolness into a suppository and stick it in my butt to enjoy his coolness melting in my butt.

You didn't laugh that the youtube vid? That's shit's hilarious. I was hoping you'd get a laugh. I honestly did not think you'd be so angry in your response. Shows me how well I can read you.


Say that shit to me and I'll beat you up.


__________________

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 07:12 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Bacta Tank.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
Say that shit to me and I'll beat you up.


You probably would you damn Sasquatch.


__________________

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 07:27 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Relentless

Gender: Male
Location: My own little world

Moderator

ďOh, NO. Woe is me!! Oil is evil! Oil and fossil fuels are bad for the planet! Iím gonna get in my automobile and drive home to my electrically powered house and sit down at my computer or with my smart phone and use the Internet to bitch and whine while sitting in the air conditioning/heat and then use my gas stove to cook a relaxing meal because my nerves are so jangled!!!!1!!11!!!Ē

-Everyone against oil, fossil fuels, and pipelines

Accidents happen, people. Itís a minor spill if you know the industry and calculate the math. Just because we have car accidents, are we gonna stop using cars?

Yeah, itís a shitty situation and will cost time and money to correct, but thatís life. Our society is oil based. Not wind, not solar, not hydro, and not positive energies caused by holding hands while dancing in circles and singing and beating a tambourine. If youíre not going to dedicate your time and knowledge to researching a new source of power for life and society as we know it, please calm your tits and go back to your regularly scheduled programming.


__________________


"We are not children of celestial f*ckin' light, walkin' arm-in-arm into the Age of Aquarius. We are wankers who
wreck the planet an' piss on each other, 'til half the world's starvin' an' the other half's busy findin'
new ways to keep from noticin' it. That's the f*ckin' limit've our potential, believe me."

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 11:15 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Gender: Male
Location: Kadena AB, Japan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Sadly, I'm worse in real life. Much more arrogant. Condescending. With people who argue and debate with me. I'm absurdly insufferable to people who try to talk down to me or one-up me in a "debate." I tone it down a LOT on the internet.


My question would be why act this way? What does it get you?


__________________

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 11:24 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Browncoat

Gender: Male
Location: Austin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
ďOh, NO. Woe is me!! Oil is evil! Oil and fossil fuels are bad for the planet! Iím gonna get in my automobile and drive home to my electrically powered house and sit down at my computer or with my smart phone and use the Internet to bitch and whine while sitting in the air conditioning/heat and then use my gas stove to cook a relaxing meal because my nerves are so jangled!!!!1!!11!!!Ē

-Everyone against oil, fossil fuels, and pipelines

Accidents happen, people. Itís a minor spill if you know the industry and calculate the math. Just because we have car accidents, are we gonna stop using cars?

Yeah, itís a shitty situation and will cost time and money to correct, but thatís life. Our society is oil based. Not wind, not solar, not hydro, and not positive energies caused by holding hands while dancing in circles and singing and beating a tambourine. If youíre not going to dedicate your time and knowledge to researching a new source of power for life and society as we know it, please calm your tits and go back to your regularly scheduled programming.
Wow this is a horrible comment. LETS CONTINUE THE STATUS QUO!!!

Impediment in the 1800s ó ďIf youíre against slave labor, donít wear those comfortable cottons just walk around naked you liberal b!tch. Either go start a revolution or sit down and shut upĒ

Hereís the truth. Renewable energy technologies are advancing rapidly. Solar powered energy can now be stored in batteries and is powering entire islands in the pacific. GM has announced a fully electric future for cars, very soon gas stations will start to be replaced by power stations. Oil and Gas is here for now, but it is not the future. 20 years is the life span of the status quo, approximately.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 02:23 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Chicago

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
2. No, we will not have discussions like adults. The conversation did not start with "adult" intentions. Act like a child, you should expect childish responses. Sure, it's to make you and others laugh but if you have emotional outbursty OPs, expect people to question you intentions or even sincerity to maturity.


(please log in to view the image)


__________________
But we all got a Chicken-Duck-Woman thing waiting for us.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 02:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Browncoat

Gender: Male
Location: Austin

Picard would agree with me ^^^

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 02:35 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble
Zombie

Gender: Male
Location: Compound

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Firefly218
Wow this is a horrible comment. LETS CONTINUE THE STATUS QUO!!!

Impediment in the 1800s ó ďIf youíre against slave labor, donít wear those comfortable cottons just walk around naked you liberal b!tch. Either go start a revolution or sit down and shut upĒ

Hereís the truth. Renewable energy technologies are advancing rapidly. Solar powered energy can now be stored in batteries and is powering entire islands in the pacific. GM has announced a fully electric future for cars, very soon gas stations will start to be replaced by power stations. Oil and Gas is here for now, but it is not the future. 20 years is the life span of the status quo, approximately.
Basically what I was thinking. Seems ridic to hold that weird strawman opinion when there are barely any other options available yet for most people. Maybe if you were rich you'd be able to afford a really good electric car and get a few decent solar panels, etc. But most people have to live the way they live, so acting like living that life and being against fossil fuels is something 'hypocritical' is just dumb, imo.

No hate Imped. I think you're a good guy but that opinion was pretty short-sighted.


__________________


a zombie is a small yellow flower
cinematography by thimios bakatakis

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 02:37 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Bacta Tank.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by socool8520
My question would be why act this way? What does it get you?


My own satisfaction, entertainment, and enjoyment, which is 1000X more important to me, when you're being an ass to me, than your feelings. You read the context of when I am like that, corrrect?


__________________

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 03:03 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Gender: Male
Location: Kadena AB, Japan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
My own satisfaction, entertainment, and enjoyment, which is 1000X more important to me, when you're being an ass to me, than your feelings. You read the context of when I am like that, corrrect?



Fair enough. No judgement.

When they try to one up you? Do you assume someone who makes a point refuting yours is just trying to one-up you? Just curious.


__________________

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 03:06 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Bacta Tank.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scribble
Basically what I was thinking. Seems ridic to hold that weird strawman opinion when there are barely any other options available yet for most people. Maybe if you were rich you'd be able to afford a really good electric car and get a few decent solar panels, etc. But most people have to live the way they live, so acting like living that life and being against fossil fuels is something 'hypocritical' is just dumb, imo.

No hate Imped. I think you're a good guy but that opinion was pretty short-sighted.


But I WOULD like to see people who are all about stopping global warming, weaning off of fossil fuels, etc. make the first steps to do so.

They should buy solar panels, filter their own water, ride a bike, etc. If they did that, I'd say, "you know what? You have a point. You're 100% right, you're practicing what you preach. You're a good person."

Because I like those kinds of people even though they may seem a bit coocoo.

My carbon footprint is 52 tons a year. :O


__________________

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 03:06 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Gender: Male
Location: Kadena AB, Japan

^Yeah I have issues with the power I use as well. The military housing does try to regulate us though. Limited AC capabilities. mandatory recycling, etc.


__________________

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 03:10 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble
Zombie

Gender: Male
Location: Compound

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
But I WOULD like to see people who are all about stopping global warming, weaning off of fossil fuels, etc. make the first steps to do so.

They should buy solar panels, filter their own water, ride a bike, etc. If they did that, I'd say, "you know what? You have a point. You're 100% right, you're practicing what you preach. You're a good person."

Because I like those kinds of people even though they may seem a bit coocoo.

My carbon footprint is 52 tons a year. :O
How do you know they aren't? I'm sure some of them are. But again, it's difficult for less wealthy people (other than the bike thing, but even then, their place of work might be so far away they sometimes need a car). I can't afford a fancy electric car, or a water filtration system, or solar panels. I still think people should work towards less of a reliance on fossil fuels, because that is common sense if we still want there to be a world for our children to inherit.


__________________


a zombie is a small yellow flower
cinematography by thimios bakatakis

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 03:11 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Gender: Male
Location: Tokyo City

HAHAHAHA

Firefly Good Lord You need to pay dadudemon and Impediment some tuition fees or something for takin you to school.

DAMN kid.

Srsly

You need to pay them some money or send them a card to say thank you or something.

You should be like really humble and respectful and grateful they put you right on the internet before you went crashing around in RL talkin pipe.

As for you dadudemon

True Story:

Page 1.

I Clapped.

I'm laughing out loud

And Fly wtf what is this

no Leftists and um LEFTISTS!1!! and stuff

Not even 1 shout out to leftists in your post

You Are Mellowing Out Bro

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 03:35 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Browncoat

Gender: Male
Location: Austin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
I assume he lives in some sort of homeless shelter because he kindly gave his home to a black person as reparations for being a white male.

Firstly I'm not a white male

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SilverSurfer33
Firefly sounds like a person who probbably lives off the grid, drives a gas vehicle, doesn't use any renewalable resources and who's entire existence is based of petroleum products and services.

Secondly I live like a normal American person

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shiv
HAHAHAHA

Firefly Good Lord You need to pay dadudemon and Impediment some tuition fees or something for takin you to school.

DAMN kid.

Srsly

You need to pay them some money or send them a card to say thank you or something.

You should be like really humble and respectful and grateful they put you right on the internet before you went crashing around in RL talkin pipe.

As for you dadudemon

True Story:

Page 1.

I Clapped.

I'm laughing out loud

And Fly wtf what is this

no Leftists and um LEFTISTS!1!! and stuff

Not even 1 shout out to leftists in your post

You Are Mellowing Out Bro

And I'm very thankful to daduman for correcting me

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 03:51 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 06:43 AM.
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Keystone pipeline spills 210,000 gallons of oil

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.