KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Keystone pipeline spills 210,000 gallons of oil

Keystone pipeline spills 210,000 gallons of oil
Started by: Firefly218

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shiv
HAHAHAHA

Firefly Good Lord You need to pay dadudemon and Impediment some tuition fees or something for takin you to school.

DAMN kid.

Srsly

You need to pay them some money or send them a card to say thank you or something.

You should be like really humble and respectful and grateful they put you right on the internet before you went crashing around in RL talkin pipe.

As for you dadudemon

True Story:

Page 1.

I Clapped.

I'm laughing out loud

And Fly wtf what is this

no Leftists and um LEFTISTS!1!! and stuff

Not even 1 shout out to leftists in your post

You Are Mellowing Out Bro

LMAO thumb up

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 09:38 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

man this thread failed. people need to stop being so angry and jumping on the hate band wagon. such privilege

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 03:22 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

some people keep proving the angry brainwashed college kid meme. I didn't believe that shiit was actually true

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 03:26 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

the oil spills have been negated, all by the power of circlejerking. thumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 03:31 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
the oil spills have been negated, all by the power of circlejerking. thumb up

just be honest for once.

the guy made this thread under the premise of blaming trump and was called out for being wrong. stop the bs

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 03:35 PM
Raisen

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 03:36 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Firefly218
Dude I said America is friends with Saudi Arabia. Why are we friends with the Saudis? Because they spend immense amounts of money on our politics and in our country.

And how did Saudi Arabia become so wealthy? THAT'S RIGHT BECAUSE OF OIL AND GAS!

It's kind of smart actually, the Saudis amassed a huge fortune through Oil and then used that money to diversify their investment portfolio so they're not reliant on selling oil to countries like the USA

1. Same reason the U.S Leftist Progressives Used to be "Frieinds" with Nazi Germany?

2. Its "OK" for Saudis to get RICH off Oil but No One Else?

3. You are such a HYPOCRITE!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 04:22 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raisen
just be honest for once.

the guy made this thread under the premise of blaming trump and was called out for being wrong. stop the bs
I don’t see why Trump doesn’t deserve blame... He signed off on the Dakota Access Pipeline in spite of it being sacred Native American land that the government promised not to touch. AND he signed off on a new oil pipeline while slashing energy efficient incentives and bolstering dirty energies... He may not be responsible for this oil spill, but he’ll be responsible for the next one.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 04:24 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

You are a HYPOCRITE

YOU are a HYPORICTE!

YOU ARE A TAKING IT UP THE A-HOLE HYPOCRITE!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 04:25 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
1. Same reason the U.S Leftist Progressives Used to be "Frieinds" with Nazi Germany?

2. Its "OK" for Saudis to get RICH off Oil but No One Else?

3. You are such a HYPOCRITE!

1. That’s false
2. It’s fine whatever. It’s not fine when our government is bought by Big Oil though.
3. That’s false

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 04:27 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

You are a HYPOCRITE

YOU are a HYPORICTE!

YOU ARE A TAKING IT UP THE A-HOLE HYPOCRITE!
That’s false

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 04:27 PM
Flyattractor

YOU ARE A FUCHHHKIN LYING HYPOCRITE!

Fact!

All the Little Devices you are USING RIGHT NOW ARE POWERED BY OIL!!!!!

You want to Show Your DISDAIN FOR THE PRODUCT!?

SIGH OFF AND SHUT THE FUCH UP!

You Lying LITTLE HYPOCRITE!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 04:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don’t see why Trump doesn’t deserve blame... He signed off on the Dakota Access Pipeline in spite of it being sacred Native American land that the government promised not to touch. AND he signed off on a new oil pipeline while slashing energy efficient incentives and bolstering dirty energies... He may not be responsible for this oil spill, but he’ll be responsible for the next one.

Sacred to them...so, have we completely ruled out shaman magic as the cause of this spill? Or perhaps a nature spirit was involved.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 18th, 2017 at 04:39 PM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 04:32 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

YOU ARE A FUCHHHKIN LYING HYPOCRITE!

Fact!

All the Little Devices you are USING RIGHT NOW ARE POWERED BY OIL!!!!!

You want to Show Your DISDAIN FOR THE PRODUCT!?

SIGH OFF AND SHUT THE FUCH UP!

You Lying LITTLE HYPOCRITE!
Regurgitating the same criticisms blindly is all you’re good for. I’ve said that I’ve no disdain for the product itself, I have disdain for the corruption of the industry.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 04:37 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Sacred to them...so, have we completely ruled out shaman magic as the cause of this spill? Or perhaps a nature spirit was involved.
Wtf. The natives have to live there, why would they sabotage their own land. Why would they poison their water supply and Fuk with the wildlife? Classic victim blaming

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 04:45 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Trump signed off on the building of a pipeline he was repeatedly warned was risky to build.

So yes, he deserves some blame for making a gamble and the gamble ending up badly.
Originally posted by Raisen
man this thread failed. people need to stop being so angry and jumping on the hate band wagon. such privilege

So Trump didn't sign off on this pipeline despite being warned not to do so?

Last edited by Rockydonovang on Nov 18th, 2017 at 05:43 PM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 05:40 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Let's all take 10 seconds to acknowledge the people here who hate oil and fossil fuels, but are using plastic keyboards or smart phones to post their disdain.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 06:16 PM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Could you make a new thread (asking the Mods to close this one) about this same exact oil spill but instead replace anything related to Trump with Obama and also post a news article where Obama was struggling to try and get the first 3 phases approved (despite opposition)?

And then if in the future the XL Pipeline has a problem, I've got your back about Railing against Trump.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 06:21 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

It's not Trump's pipeline. Never was.

Also, it's not the Keystone XL; it's a sister pipeline called the Keystone.

If OP wants me to close the thread for a re-do, then I will.

Hopefully with less triggering.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 06:24 PM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by dadudemon
Could you make a new thread (asking the Mods to close this one) about this same exact oil spill but instead replace anything related to Trump with Obama and also post a news article where Obama was struggling to try and get the first 3 phases approved (despite opposition)?

Not relevant.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016...pipeline-232172

Obama blocked the pipeline, so, no, this still is fully on Trump.

How Obama got to that conclusion isn't relevant. In the end, it was Trump who allowed it, not Obama.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 06:31 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote