KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Majority of Hillary Voters Think Bill Clinton Committed Sexual Assault Crimes

Majority of Hillary Voters Think Bill Clinton Committed Sexual Assault Crimes
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Firefly218
#CognitiveDissonance

LOL at you believing she didn't know and was just naively defending her husband.

However if true, That doesn't say much for her intelligence.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 05:11 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

^ Vote for actual abuser of women or vote for someone whose husband abused women hmmm

^bingo,

Originally posted by Robtard
Was going to say a "TIL", but I actually learned yesterday that it's worse to vote for a woman who believed her crappy cheating sexual predator husband than it is to vote for a sexual predator who bragged about it.

^bingo,

#CognitiveDissonance

^aaaaaaaaaaaand bingo.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 05:14 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Haha smile Love it!

#CognitiveDissonance

These Trumpers really screwed the pooch when they labeled Weinstein a sexual predator, because scumbag lying Weinstein denied it and said it was all consensual sex-play. The same basic excuse they accepted when Trump bragged, "he said they let him do it!". Oh Trumpers, how do you do it.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 05:17 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I agree that Trump is a piece of sh!t.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 05:19 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Was going to say a "TIL", but I actually learned yesterday that it's worse to vote for a woman who enabled her creepy cheating sexual predator husband that lied about it than it is to vote for a sexual predator who bragged about it.

FTFY

Same kind of person. One bragged about it. One liked about it with the wife enabling the lies.

Why can't it be my option: don't vote for either?

Would not Jill Stein have been a better choice than all of them?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 05:30 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Nah, mine's more accurate. Spouses believe each other, even when they know better. Thanks for the equalizing tactics though thumb up

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 05:32 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Nah, mine's more accurate. Spouses believe each other, even when they know better. Thanks for the equalizing tactics though thumb up

So you think Hillary wasn't aware of his shenanigans? She was just innocent and defended her husband in righteousness, eh? big grin

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 05:35 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Believing something even when you know better is called being delusional. not a good trait for a leader.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 05:39 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
So you think Hillary wasn't aware of his shenanigans? She was just innocent and defended her husband in righteousness, eh? big grin

The consensual cheating? I'm sure she knew Bill's dick was flying loose, we have the Monica scandal as proof she knew. The unwanted sexual predator accusations, she probably believed Bill that those women wanted more and then turned on him out of spite. Marriages, you know.

edit: So yah, what I said is more accurate when we break it down and separate the legal and criminal aspects, instead of lumping them all together to force a narrative

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 17th, 2017 at 05:46 PM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 05:42 PM
dadudemon

The consensual cheating?

No, the predatory behavior he's been accused of for decades. But, sure, the cheating too.

The unwanted sexual predations accusations, she probably believed Bill that those women wanted more and then turned on him out of spite. Marriages, you know.

Nah, this is definitely not true. Unless you want to call all of them liars who are lying to besmirch Billy's good name.

Moore? Predator
Spacey? Predator
But Bill Clinton? Nah, those accusers are liars.

wink

I've got you, son, on this topic, here. It's best you check your bias. Take your Hillary-love glasses off. Pull Bill's dick out of your mouth (it was consenual, Robtard swears!). And admit that Billabong is a sexual predator just like Moore and Spacey.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 05:48 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've got you, son, on this topic, here. It's best you check your bias. Take your Hillary-love glasses off. Pull Bill's dick out of your mouth (it was consenual, Robtard swears!). And admit that Billabong is a sexual predator just like Moore and Spacey.
It's not Robtards bias, it's Hillary's bias. A wife is biased to her husband's side of the story.

We're not excusing Bill Clinton here though, just wanna make that clear

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 05:52 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

It's not Robtards bias, it's Hillary's bias. A wife is biased to her husband's side of the story.

We're not excusing Bill Clinton here though, just wanna make that clear

Do you have any verifiable proof that Hillary didn't know?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 05:56 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Of course Hillary knew. She cucked(quite literally) for Bill because she realized that Bill's reputation was also her reputation, and she had big plans for herself.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 05:58 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

No, the predatory behavior he's been accused of for decades. But, sure, the cheating too.

Nah, this is definitely not true. Unless you want to call all of them liars who are lying to besmirch Billy's good name.

Moore? Predator
Spacey? Predator
But Bill Clinton? Nah, those accusers are liars

wink

It's important to separate the consensual from the rape. Bill has a history of both.

I personally believe those women and that Clinton is a rapey sexual predator. I've said this before and I said it here on my first post. But I'm not married to Bill, which is the point I'm making.

What you have is trying to strawman me, actually.

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 17th, 2017 at 06:01 PM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 05:58 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
Do you have any verifiable proof that Hillary didn't know?
Hillary has said herself that she didn't know and that evidence pointed to the contrary

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 05:59 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Hillary has said herself that she didn't know and that evidence pointed to the contrary

That's nice, but do you have any verifiable evidence that she was telling the truth?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 06:00 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

She says she doesn't know or doesn't have knowledge of things a lot. She's either the most clueless person on this planet, or she's full of shit all of the time. Both are equally good reasons to not want her as a President.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 06:02 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
That's nice, but do you have any verifiable evidence that she was telling the truth?
Innocent until there's reasonable doubt. I choose to see the breadth of her entire track record of helping and protecting women.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 06:02 PM
Silent Master

Innocent until there's reasonable doubt. I choose to evaluate the breadth of her entire track record of helping and protecting women.

So no, you don't have any verifiable proof that she as telling the truth. just your pro Hillary bias. BTW, she didn't help or protect any of the women who accused Bill. she routinely attacked their character.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 06:06 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Classic Trumper approach: Everything out of Hillary's mouth is a lie until proven true. Everything out of Trump's mouth is truth until proven a lie, and even when he accidentally admits he's lying, it's often dismissed

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 06:08 PM