KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Majority of Hillary Voters Think Bill Clinton Committed Sexual Assault Crimes

Majority of Hillary Voters Think Bill Clinton Committed Sexual Assault Crimes
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Firefly218
Browncoat

Gender: Male
Location: Austin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
So no, you don't have any verifiable proof that she as telling the truth. just your pro Hillary bias. BTW, she didn't help or protect any of the women who accused Bill. she routinely attacked their character.
Hillary Clinton is an inspiring figure and has handled the pitfalls of politics with extraordinary grace and aplomb, especially as a woman in a characteristically masculine arena

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 06:08 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Browncoat

Gender: Male
Location: Austin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Classic Trumper approach: Everything out of Hillary's mouth is a lie until proven true. Everything out of Trump's mouth is truth until proven a lie, and even when he accidentally admits he's lying, it's often dismissed
thumb up sums it up

end thread

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 06:08 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Gender: Male
Location: Kadena AB, Japan

But we aren't going to ignore the fact that her tactic of "I didn't know" is getting old are we?


__________________

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 06:12 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Captain's Chair, CA

Not sure she did a "I didn't know" more so that she believed Bill's side of the sexual predator allegations. She clearly knew about the cheating, as noted, Bill has a history of stepping outside his marriage, one case landed him lying about it and being impeached. Can't really ignore that one.

If you want to call her a fool, moron and/or bag of shit for believing her husband's side of the story when it comes to the rape-y criminal behavior, go ahead. But to equate that to an actual rapist like Trump is a stretch. Bill and Trump are the sexual predators, Trump bragged it no less


__________________


You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 17th, 2017 at 06:22 PM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 06:16 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Firefly218
Hillary Clinton is an inspiring figure and has handled the pitfalls of politics with extraordinary grace and aplomb, especially as a woman in a characteristically masculine arena


LOL!!!


__________________
posted by Badabing
I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 06:18 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Gender: Male
Location:

TIL cheating is kinda the same as sexual harassment and rape coz reasons.


__________________

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 06:20 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Gender: Male
Location: Kadena AB, Japan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Not sure she did a "I didn't know" more so that she believed Bill's side of the sexual predator allegations. She clearly knew about the cheating, as noted, Bill has a history of stepping outside his marriage, one case landed him lying about it and being impeached. Can't really ignore that one.

If you want to call her a fool, moron and/or bag of shit for believing her husband's side of the story when it comes to the rape-y criminal behavior, go ahead. But to equate that to an actual rapist like Trump is a stretch.


I think they are both shit bags when it comes to telling the truth, but, yes actual rape would be worse than covering for your husband's rape. not much though.


__________________

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 06:21 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Gender: Male
Location: Kadena AB, Japan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
TIL cheating is kinda the same as sexual harassment and rape coz reasons.


Bill was accused of sexual assault as well was he not?


__________________

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 06:21 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by socool8520
Bill was accused of sexual assault as well was he not?


yeah yeah...hillary should have known he was a rapist because he cheated on her. yes i get it, but it's f*cking stupid.


__________________

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 06:22 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Gender: Male
Location: Kadena AB, Japan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
yeah yeah...hillary should have known he was a rapist because he cheated on her. yes i get it, but it's f*cking stupid.


That's not what I said at all. I said he was also accused of sexual assault wasn't he?


__________________

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 06:25 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Gender: Male
Location:

you did.
quote: (post)
Originally posted by socool8520
But we aren't going to ignore the fact that her tactic of "I didn't know" is getting old are we?


not interested in your trolling tactics so practice them on someone else, k sport?


__________________

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 06:25 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Gender: Male
Location: Kadena AB, Japan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
you did.

not interested in your trolling tactics so practice them on someone else, k sport?


No, you're just incapable of admitting your own bias and get all pissy pants when called out on it. It's cool man, no judgement.


__________________

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 06:29 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Gender: Male
Location:

that's nice


__________________

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 06:30 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Captain's Chair, CA

quote: (post)
Originally posted by socool8520
I think they are both shit bags when it comes to telling the truth, but, yes actual rape would be worse than covering for your husband's rape. not much though.


Covering for a rapist you know is guilty is about the same, imo. Like the people who defend pedos when they know they're pedos. If you're helping the rapist rape, you're really not much better, again, my opinion here.

But the point is: while Clinton knew about Bill's cheating, did she actually believe the rape allegations or did she believe her husband when he denied those acts weren't consensual?


__________________


You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 06:30 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Gender: Male
Location: Kadena AB, Japan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
that's nice


I said no judgement.


__________________

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 06:31 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Gender: Male
Location: Kadena AB, Japan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Covering for a rapist you know is guilty is about the same, imo. Like the people who defend pedos when they know they're pedos. If you're helping the rapist rape, you're really not much better, again, my opinion here.

But the point is: while Clinton knew about Bill's cheating, did she actually believe the rape allegations or did she believe her husband when he denied those acts weren't consensual?



Well, that would make her extremely gullible given the fact that he has already shown poor judgement with all of his scandals wouldn't it?

And then to attack the accusers when you know full well what kind of guy your husband is not a great idea imo.

Don't get me wrong, I could easily see Trump being guilty of what he's accused, and if he is, he deserves to be in prison. I'm not defending him, I just don't get the defense for Hillary


__________________

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 06:35 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Captain's Chair, CA

quote: (post)
Originally posted by socool8520
Well, that would make her extremely gullible given the fact that he has already shown poor judgement with all of his scandals wouldn't it?

And then to attack the accusers when you know full well what kind of guy your husband is not a great idea imo.

Don't get me wrong, I could easily see Trump being guilty of what he's accused, and if he is, he deserves to be in prison. I'm not defending him, I just don't get the defense for Hillary


This is sort of assuming that she connects Bill to being a rapist because he cheats a lot. That's a weird stretch. Being a serial cheater doesn't mean you're also a sexual predator in of itself. Two different animals.

Again, if she legitimately believed Bill and that his cheating was with willing partners, why wouldn't she defend her husband against rape allegations? Wouldn't you if someone accused your spouse of rape and you believed your spouse.

Because you're mixing the two. Bill is a sexual predator. Trump is a sexual predator. Clinton defended Bill's sexual predations from the mindset that he didn't rape.

So the real point you should be asking yourself, do you believe Hillary believed her husband Bill's side or do you believe Hillary believed the women and attacked them anyways. One is forgivable, the other isn't.


__________________


You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 06:43 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Gender: Male
Location: Kadena AB, Japan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
This is sort of assuming that she connects Bill to being a rapist because he cheats a lot. That's a weird stretch. Being a serial cheater doesn't mean you're also a sexual predator in of itself. Two different animals.

Again, if she legitimately believed Bill and that his cheating was with willing partners, why wouldn't she defend her husband against rape allegations? Wouldn't you if someone accused your spouse of rape and you believed your spouse.

Because you're mixing the two. Bill is a sexual predator. Trump is a sexual predator. Clinton defended Bill's sexual predations from the mindset that he didn't rape.

So the real point you should be asking yourself, do you believe Hillary believed her husband Bill's side or do you believe Hillary believed the women and attacked them anyways. One is forgivable, the other isn't.


It's not that much of a stretch in Bill's case. Sure, had only one person come forward, then having a strong faith in your husband is understandable. Multiple women though? and he was a serial cheater? Things should at least be lingering in the back of your mind. Enough so that you would second guess lashing out at the accusers publicly knowing your husband's lack of honesty.

You are correct though,they are two different things, but he lied about his indiscretions so it would seem foolish to me after multiple accusations that she would just believe him so readily and completely.

Given her track record with the IDK excuse, I would say it's the former. But given the scenario it is possible she believed him.


__________________

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 06:50 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Captain's Chair, CA

quote: (post)
Originally posted by socool8520
It's not that much of a stretch in Bill's case. Sure, had only one person come forward, then having a strong faith in your husband is understandable. Multiple women though? and he was a serial cheater? Things should at least be lingering in the back of your mind. Enough so that you would second guess lashing out at the accusers publicly knowing your husband's lack of honesty.

You are correct though,they are two different things, but he lied about his indiscretions so it would seem foolish to me after multiple accusations that she would just believe him so readily and completely.

Given her track record with the IDK excuse, I would say it's the former. But given the scenario it is possible she believed him.


Again, it's not unheard of for a wife/husband to believe their spouse, even in crazy situations.

Bill's clearly a sexual predator in my mind, but I'm also not married to him. If I was maybe I'd believe him if he told me "I cheated on baby, but they all wanted it. But they don't mean a thing!".

Dunno, I've seen some whacked marriages (uncles, aunts, friends of family) growing up and the shit some spouses believe is insane.


__________________


You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 06:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by socool8520
It's not that much of a stretch in Bill's case. Sure, had only one person come forward, then having a strong faith in your husband is understandable. Multiple women though? and he was a serial cheater? Things should at least be lingering in the back of your mind. Enough so that you would second guess lashing out at the accusers publicly knowing your husband's lack of honesty.

You are correct though,they are two different things, but he lied about his indiscretions so it would seem foolish to me after multiple accusations that she would just believe him so readily and completely.

Given her track record with the IDK excuse, I would say it's the former. But given the scenario it is possible she believed him.


Right, she either knew and was protecting him or she was delusional. either way, that type of person shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a leadership position.

That said, Trump is a piece of sh!t himself and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a leadership position either. that's why I supported Sanders.


__________________
posted by Badabing
I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 06:58 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 05:35 AM.
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Majority of Hillary Voters Think Bill Clinton Committed Sexual Assault Crimes

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.