KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Majority of Hillary Voters Think Bill Clinton Committed Sexual Assault Crimes

Majority of Hillary Voters Think Bill Clinton Committed Sexual Assault Crimes
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Senpai won’t notice you, just give up already.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 10:37 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gehenna
Sorgo

(please log in to view the image)

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 10:47 PM
Gehenna is currently offline Click here to Send Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

DD isn't responding to Lost because there's not really much of a response to be made.

He's simply wrong. Rob did not say what DD said he said, and DD is trying to force an unnecessary contradiction to prove it.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 09:25 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
DD isn't responding to Lost because there's not really much of a response to be made.

He's simply wrong. Rob did not say what DD said he said, and DD is trying to force an unnecessary contradiction to prove it.
I have a lot of time for DDM, but yes in this case, he did what any of us can and have done overplayed our hand. I also have a lot of time for Sorgo, he will always be one of the most interesting minds here. Well played Sorgo/Lost!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 10:14 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

No, it's because it's not necessary and it's a waste of my time.

Robtard disagreed with my rewarding and he didn't care to actually engage me with my rewording when confronted by it. It's as simple as that.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 04:08 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gehenna
Sorgo

Bingo. He fully committed and said things that were wrong matter-of-factly. He thinks if he takes responsibility/admits it, it makes how aggressively confident he was look bad, which he would be correct about. However, what he likely doesn't realize is that the full commitment to the wrongness looks much, much worse.

It's pride and appearance. Trust me. I was like that years ago. Still got a bit of arrogance myself but it's nothing that self-awareness and transparency cannot ameliorate.

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 05:27 PM
Gehenna is currently offline Click here to Send Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

this thread

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 08:17 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote