KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Sentry vs DBZ/DBS

Sentry vs DBZ/DBS
Started by: bbrem123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Still nobody to address how The DBZ characters can counter Sentry's immortality and reality manipulation powers ?

Fine then. He stomps.

Last edited by RealityWarper on Nov 21st, 2017 at 08:46 PM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 08:44 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Still nobody to address how The DBZ characters can counter Sentry's immortality and reality manipulation powers ?

Fine then. He stomps.

It's more like everyone knows your opinion but doesn't care. They have their own and the right to have it. So no, he stomps only in YOUR opinion wink.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 09:31 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
It's more like everyone knows your opinion but doesn't care. They have their own and the right to have it. So no, he stomps only in YOUR opinion wink.
thumb up

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 10:02 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not an opinion.

I'm objective with facts and the power-sets of the characters.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 01:40 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

It's not an opinion.

I'm objective with facts and the power-sets of the characters.

Everyone thinks he is objective and has facts, grow up and accept that you don't know sh!t and all you got is an opinion based on things you think are facts. wink

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 02:19 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Everyone thinks he is objective and has facts, grow up and accept that you don't know sh!t and all you got is an opinion based on things you think are facts. wink

You keep ignoring evidence. I don't.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 03:00 PM
bbrem123

You know you are alone on your stance right? Nobody is agreeing with you.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 03:14 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by bbrem123

Argumentum ad Populom isn't a valuable argument.

Like usual you cannot back-up anything.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 06:06 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by bbrem123

It's pointless, he thinks he is a genius and knows everything better than anyone else. We are just all blind idiots. His saving grace is the Argumentum ad Populum, which he uses so often to save face that he even writes it with an o Populom... true genius. I mean if you want to be a smartass, at least be more consequent...

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 06:54 PM
carver9

I've seen top tiers hit by Nukes, including Sentry and they do not take it so well. The power Frieza was dishing out, even during the beginning of his fight with Goku was fierce. It would ruin Sentry. Add in the combat speed, telekenisis Frieza possess, durability (the guy withstood a kick to the face that was said it shook planet Namek) unlimited stamina, it would be a miracle if he got past Namek Saga Frieza. This applies to any top tier including Hulk, Superman, Thor, and Surfer.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2017 02:57 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

[B]It's pointless, he thinks he is a genius and knows everything better than anyone else. We are just all blind idiots.

I've never said anything like this so I guess you are trying to dicredit me too because you dpn't have any valuable argument, right ?

This isn't really a good habit to have in a debate but please continue, it helps my side of the argument. wink

quote:
His saving grace is the Argumentum ad Populum, which he uses so often to save face that he even writes it with an o Populom...

I'm just noticing which fallacious argument is used. The fact that it is used so often should worry you more than me.

By the way I guess that you never make any typing error,right ?

quote:
true genius.

Continue your Argumentum ad Personam. I applause.

quote:
I mean if you want to be a smartass, at least be more consequent...

Yeah yeah.

And if you want to be credible in a debate show less bias for the characters and use less fallacious logic. wink

So far, besides shitting on my arguments, you didn't show anything valuable from your side and that's what is expected in a debate.

You should better focus on what the essence of debating is instead of poorly mocking a spelling error and relying on personal attacks. That's a little tip that could make you a decent debater.

Originally posted by carver9
've seen top tiers hit by Nukes, including Sentry and they do not take it so well. The power Frieza was dishing out, even during the beginning of his fight with Goku was fierce. It would ruin Sentry.

Sentry can simply absorb it with no damages like during his fight against Photon...

quote:
Add in the combat speed,

While the DB characters are far beyond anything Sentry can show in here, as he is outclassed like every comic book characters, his other powers makes it a very minor factor.

quote:
telekenisis Frieza possess, durability (the guy withstood a kick to the face that was said it shook planet Namek)

I don't see how any of that is a factor against a guy whom can manipulate all matter and all energy.

quote:
unlimited stamina,

Frieza doesn't have that.

quote:
it would be a miracle if he got past Namek Saga Frieza. This applies to any top tier including Hulk, Superman, Thor, and Surfer.

Yeh, unfortunately Sentry powers doesn't compare with the top tiers, he is far beyond them.

Put any of the guys you quoted during Dark Avengers, they all dies and none of them beat Molecule Man.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2017 10:33 PM
SSJGGogeta

You're stupid, dude. Even Frieza would stomp Sentry. He has more speed, firepower and durability. I'm talking Namek saga Frieza, not current Frieza.

Immortals get killed all the time in DBZ and DBS. Not to mention that if push comes to shove, any competent DBS character can hakai Sentry out of existence, similarly to how God hakai'ed your chromosomes out of existence.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 04:57 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

Sentry simply waves his hand, and sends all of Dragon Ball to the after life

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 08:08 PM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by RadZoa

Maybe Dragon Ball, as in when Goku was a child. Anything beyond the Saiyan saga utterly outclasses Sentry.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 08:59 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by RadZoa

One thought is all that is needed and the whole Dragon Ball is erased from existence.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 09:37 PM
carver9

Do you honestly believe Sentry is that power that he can erase the entirety of their Multiverse?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 02:43 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do you honestly believe Sentry is that power that he can erase the entirety of their Multiverse?

His power has no limits.

If he hasn't the power to do that that would mean that his power has limits, right ?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 03:17 AM
SSJGGogeta

His power has no limits.

If he hasn't the power to do that that would mean that his power has limits, right ?

Hulk stalemated Sentry.

Current Goku >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hulk

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 03:44 AM
carver9

His power has no limits.

It's been said that Hulk power is limitless but I wouldn't say he could erase a Universe.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 04:41 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's been said that Hulk power is limitless but I wouldn't say he could erase a Universe.

Sentry's power is to manipulate the reality at a molecular level and his power-level is infinite.

Hulk's main power is to draw unlimited strength.

That's not exactly the same thing.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 04:46 AM