KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Sentry vs DBZ/DBS

Sentry vs DBZ/DBS
Started by: bbrem123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Sentry's power is to manipulate the reality at a molecular level and his power-level is infinite.

Hulk's main power is to draw unlimited strength.

That's not exactly the same thing.

Silver Surfer power has been said to be limitless and the most he can destroy is a planet.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 05:06 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
Silver Surfer power has been said to be limitless and the most he can destroy is a planet.

"Near-limitless cosmic energies"

It's more like his energy cannot almost exhaust itself.

Sentry is described at having limitless power-level, literally.

Surfer lost to a weak version of Molecule Man, incapable to manipulate organic molecules and relying on his rob to use his powers.

Sentry beat a Molecule Man with limitless powers as he wasn't hindered by any inhibitions placed upon his powers.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 05:18 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

"Near-limitless cosmic energies"

It's more like his energy cannot almost exhaust itself.

Sentry is described at having limitless power-level, literally.

Surfer lost to a weak version of Molecule Man, incapable to manipulate organic molecules and relying on his rob to use his powers.

Sentry beat a Molecule Man with limitless powers as he wasn't hindered by any inhibitions placed upon his powers.

I don't think it work like that. If Sentry could erase the Multiverse, he would've gotten rid of Exitar by himself but he didn't and couldn't. It took Thor with the Ax to do it. Sentry is powerful but universal; hell no.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 05:44 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think it work like that. If Sentry could erase the Multiverse, he would've gotten rid of Exitar by himself but he didn't and couldn't. It took Thor with the Ax to do it. Sentry is powerful but universal; hell no.

Sentry wasn't trying to kill Exitar.

He just countered his raw strength.

The Avengers took the responsibility of the kill.

Remember that Apocalypse's Horsemen works for the Celestials indirectly.

Sentry/Void has been stated to be capable to destroy the Universe since his first appearance.

"universal ?" Sentry's power-level has no limits.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 05:48 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Sentry wasn't trying to kill Exitar.

He just countered his raw strength.

The Avengers took the responsibility of the kill.

Remember that Apocalypse's Horsemen works for the Celestials indirectly.

Sentry/Void has been stated to be capable to destroy the Universe since his first appearance.

"universal ?" Sentry's power-level has no limits.

He literally tells us he is the protector of mankind and he will protect them at ANY cost.

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...ers+021-013.jpg

ANY... with that said, he then proceeds to grab at his foot screaming in pain. He couldn't stop him on his own because if he could have, he would've done it. Sentry even admits this.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 06:04 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

He literally tells us he is the protector of mankind and he will protect them at ANY cost.

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...ers+021-013.jpg

ANY... with that said, he then proceeds to grab at his foot screaming in pain. He couldn't stop him on his own because if he could have, he would've done it. Sentry even admits this.

He is simply following Tony Stark's plan.

So you think that Molecule Man is inferior to Exitar ?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 01:17 PM
carver9

He is simply following Tony Stark's plan.

So you think that Molecule Man is inferior to Exitar ?

Or he couldn't kill him. Thor was the secret ingredient and what did Stark tell Sentry to Do? Can you provide a scan. Sentry said he would do anything to protect the human race, if he was capable of stopping Exitar on his own, he would have done it.

I'm not commenting on Molecule Man because I know your passion about it. What I am going to say is Molecule Man killed Sentry at least 2 to 3 times during their fight.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 03:37 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

[B]Or he couldn't kill him. Thor was the secret ingredient and what did Stark tell Sentry to Do? Can you provide a scan. Sentry said he would do anything to protect the human race, if he was capable of stopping Exitar on his own, he would have done it.

Wasp asked him to hold Exitar's foot, that's all.

I don't get what you are discussing a fight that didn't happen...

quote:
I'm not commenting on Molecule Man because I know your passion about it.

It's not about passion. ^^

It's a simple question.

Do you think that Exitar is more powerful than Molecule Man ?

quote:
What I am going to say is Molecule Man killed Sentry at least 2 to 3 times during their fight.

And Sentry instantly came back from it and then he realised that he could do the same things than Molecule Man and kicked his ass to the point that Molecule Man couldn't fight back.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 04:48 PM
carver9

Wasp asked him to hold Exitar's foot, that's all.

I don't get what you are discussing a fight that didn't happen...

It's not about passion. ^^

It's a simple question.

Do you think that Exitar is more powerful than Molecule Man ?

And Sentry instantly came back from it and then he realised that he could do the same things than Molecule Man and kicked his ass to the point that Molecule Man couldn't fight back.

When did Wasp ask him to hold up Exitar foot?

Not commenting on Exitar vs MM because our thoughts are different on the opinion.

He didn't instantly come back.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 05:53 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

[B]When did Wasp ask him to hold up Exitar foot?

She did it off panel.

Wasp and others are following Tony Stark's plan.

The point is to immoblize Exitar while Thor kills him with Jarnbjorn which has been enchanted to kill Celestials.

Read the story again my friend.

quote:
Not commenting on Exitar vs MM because our thoughts are different on the opinion.

That's not really relevant either ways.

quote:
He didn't instantly come back.

Near-instantly.

Either ways Sentry just need a thought to beat the whole gauntlet. The DBZ characters cannot defend against Reality Manipulation.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 06:00 PM
carver9

She did it off panel.

Wasp and others are following Tony Stark's plan.

The point is to immoblize Exitar while Thor kills him with Jarnbjorn which has been enchanted to kill Celestials.

Read the story again my friend.

That's not really relevant either ways.

Near-instantly.

Either ways Sentry just need a thought to beat the whole gauntlet. The DBZ characters cannot defend against Reality Manipulation.

This doesn't make sense. If Sentry can kill Exitar and that was their plan the entire time (they had Thor kill him), why not send Sentry in to do it? Question, if Galactus was there to help Earth against Exitar, do you think Galactus would have flew to Exitar foot to hold it up? What would have happened. If they had the Phoenix Force there to help them, would they have had the Phoenix fly to his foot holding it up? Think about it for a sec. There's no where in that story that tells us Sentry only mission was to hold up a toe.

It took some time for him go come back. More than 10 seconds which means it is a loss.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 07:29 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

This doesn't make sense. If Sentry can kill Exitar and that was their plan the entire time (they had Thor kill him), why not send Sentry in to do it? Question, if Galactus was there to help Earth against Exitar, do you think Galactus would have flew to Exitar foot to hold it up? What would have happened. If they had the Phoenix Force there to help them, would they have had the Phoenix fly to his foot holding it up? Think about it for a sec. There's no where in that story that tells us Sentry only mission was to hold up a toe.

It took some time for him go come back. More than 10 seconds which means it is a loss.

The real question is:

In what your question about this story is relevant to that thread ?

It's not.

Last edited by RealityWarper on Dec 3rd, 2017 at 07:46 PM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 07:32 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Part 2 :

What is a loss ? Sentry destroyed Molecule Man and he is the only character in the Marvel Universe that Molecule Man couldn't take down for good...

Usually the molecules that Molecule Man changes remains that way, Sentry didn't. \o/

I see no ways for the characters here to beat him while he can simply wish them out of existence.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 07:49 PM
SSJGGogeta

Part 2 :

What is a loss ? Sentry destroyed Molecule Man and he is the only character in the Marvel Universe that Molecule Man couldn't take down for good...

Usually the molecules that Molecule Man changes remains that way, Sentry didn't. \o/

I see no ways for the characters here to beat him while he can simply wish them out of existence.

I love how you ignore me, and debate against Carver, because he’s more your speed.

Again, Hulk stalemated Sentry.

Sentry is nothing compared to Goku.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 10:35 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

"If I ignore you that's because you are on my ignore list for being a waste of time (Main reason being your lack of understanding skills and obnoxious tone)."

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 11:14 PM
SSJGGogeta

"If I ignore you that's because you are on my ignore list for being a waste of time (Main reason being your lack of understanding skills and obnoxious tone)."

Glad to see you accept defeat. thumb up

Otherwise, bz me with a perma ban for the loser. We both know Sentry got stalemated by Hulk, and we also both know that Hulk would get glared to death by anyone above android level.

You're just too much of a pleb to admit it.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 02:30 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

He's been pretty salty.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 02:32 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Poor SomethingGogeta. It's not worth my time educating you about those characters and the context of their fights. I don't read your worthless posts.

Sentry still wish out of existence the whole gauntlet on a whim. This hasn't been and cannot be countered by any of the characters in that thread. Too bad.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 02:36 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
He's been pretty salty.

I can imagine that.

He is as bad as arguing for DB characters as you are at arguing for Superman.

You Evil Twins.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 02:37 AM
SSJGGogeta

Sentry still wish out of existence the whole gauntlet on a whim. This hasn't been and cannot be countered by any of the characters in that thread. Too bad.

Except Hulk. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I hereby accept your concession. laughing

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 02:48 AM