KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Sentry vs DBZ/DBS

Sentry vs DBZ/DBS
Started by: bbrem123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bbrem123

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Because he isn't totally immortal because of the fused state ?

Either ways it doesn't matter how you want to interpretate the events.

Beerus said on panel that he has no techniques that can kill immortals and the Hakai is included in the package.

So you are saying Zamasu isn't immortal now? You just posted the opposite in the DBS Tournament of Power All-stars vs. Marvel/DC All-stars thread. Hmm trying to change you argument to fit you stance.

Feats > Statements FYI. If we go by statements then Void is Galactus...

Also Sentry's immortality comes from his control over his molecules. Much different than somebody like Zamasu who wished for immortality.

Sentry's regenerations is very similar to Cell and Buu. They all can be destroyed with enough force in the end though. If Sentry is hit with an Hakai it will erase all of him from existence. (unlike MM who was ripping apart his molecules) If Sentry is completely erased there will be no molecules and no way for him to regenerate.

/thread

Last edited by bbrem123 on Dec 5th, 2017 at 05:14 PM

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 05:12 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by bbrem123
[B]So you are saying Zamasu isn't immortal now? You just posted the opposite in the DBS Tournament of Power All-stars vs. Marvel/DC All-stars thread. Hmm trying to change you argument to fit you stance.

I'm not changing anything.

You wanted an argument so I asked you a question, which doesn't matter.

The debate about the Hakai being able to kill immortal beings is null & void as Beerus himself recognize he has no techniques able to kill them.

You are poorly trying to oversell the Hakai, either ways.

quote:
Feats > Statements FYI. If we go by statements then Void is Galactus...

Red Herring.

quote:
Also Sentry's immortality comes from his control over his molecules. Much different than somebody like Zamasu who wished for immortality.

Sentry's immortality has never been explained.

Your opinion about it doesn't matter.

quote:
Sentry's regenerations is very similar to Cell and Buu.

It isn't.

And Cell's and Buu's regeneration are different.

Cell can only regenerate if he has remaining brain cells while Buu just need to a have a little of himself to regenerate from it.

quote:
They all can be destroyed with enough force in the end though.

Completely destroying Bob's body doesn't kills him, even in Bob's form.

Thor put Bob inside the Sun which completely destroyed his human body and this did't kill him.

quote:
If Sentry is hit with an Hakai it will erase all of him from existence. (unlike MM who was ripping apart his molecules)

Again, Beerus words, Hakai cannot kill immortals.

Fused Zamasu could regenerate half of his body destroyed by the Hakai.

quote:
If Sentry is completely erased there will be no molecules and no way for him to regenerate.

I posted Sentry being completely annihilated by Molecule Man three times and coming back from it.

Destroying his body doesn't kills him.

quote:
/thread

Yeah /thread.

The scans that's I've posted ended the debate right off the bat but you still continue your trolling/shitposting by denying what's on panel.

Your debating is at kindergarten-level. laughing out loud

Last edited by RealityWarper on Dec 5th, 2017 at 05:37 PM

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 05:28 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Cell doesn't need a brain cell, just a cell. Also, is Sentry immortal? I thought the death seed brought him back to life? If Goku use Hakai on Sentry, Sentry will be out long enough to warrant this as a win. There's no getting around it.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 05:49 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

About the Hakai:

The Hakai isn't what you are making it to be...

A) Beerus recognized that he cannot kill immortal beings with his techniques and as far as I know that include the Hakai.

B) Zamasu was able to regrow half of his body destroyed by the Hakai so it doesn't "erase his matter" forever.

Sentry is a true immortal and even Molecule Man couldn't erase him out of existence which is what he tried to do 3 times unsuccessfully.

I have already countered both points with on panel statements by the characters using those techniques so I don't give a shit about your meaningless opinion.

About Molecule Man:

Molecule Man was at full power.

I've asked people on this forum to provide proof that he wasn't by showing Molecule Man saying that he CANNOT do something with his powers during Dark Avengers and I'm still waiting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sentry erases the Gauntlet on a whim, effortlessly, like he did to Molecule Man.

1. Whiss stated that there is nothing Beerus cannot destroy.

2. Beerus hakai'd Zamasu. Zamasu is immortal. Zamasu stopped existing, in that universe.

3. Goku only managed to hakai half of Zamasu. Of course he could regenerate- there was still half a body to regenerate from. If he had hakai'd every cell in Zamasu's body, Zamasu could not come back. Hakai took too much energy though, and Goku couldn't make one that big. That simple. Beerus hakai'd him with ease.

4. Your argument is invalid. MM popped Sentry- that's all. He didn't erase his being, which is what someone like TOAA would do. It also makes sense, because no one in Marvel can replicate a hakai, bearing something like the Infinity Gauntlet, or the use of other divine items/beings.

5. You're doing nothing here but restating an argument that I've already debunked. IOW's, you're losing.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 05:59 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
Cell doesn't need a brain cell, just a cell.

I'm speaking about complete regeneration after his body is destroyed.

He cannot regenerate from his normal cells if his body is totally destroyed except if they are brain cells.

Proof on panel:

(please log in to view the image)

quote:
Also, is Sentry immortal?[QUOTE]

Yes.

[QUOTE]I thought the death seed brought him back to life?

His "resurrection" was forced by a life seed but he was still alive as a consciousness staying in the Sun. He just wanted not to be back and pay for his sins.

quote:
If Goku use Hakai on Sentry, Sentry will be out long enough to warrant this as a win. There's no getting around it.

It will probably not work at all.

A) Sentry can absorb/manipulate all forms of energies.

B) Molecule Man couldn't take him down.

C) Sentry is truly immortal and the Hakai cannot kill immortals.

Sentry can end the fight as soon as it started on a whim.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 06:05 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
1. Whiss stated that there is nothing Beerus cannot destroy.

Beerus state that his techniques cannot KILL immortals.

Hakai is one of Beerus' techniques.

Hakai cannot KILL immortal beings.

That's a basic understanding of the story with on-panel evidence.

quote:
2. Beerus hakai'd Zamasu. Zamasu is immortal. Zamasu stopped existing, in that universe.

Beerus Hakai'd the Zamasu of his timeline whom wasn't immortal yet.

He didn't make the wish even he planned to do it so this argument is invalid and proves that you didn't follow the story.

Zamasu didn't use the Dragon Balls yet, he was still interrogating the Kiaoshins about it.

quote:
3. Goku only managed to hakai half of Zamasu. Of course he could regenerate- there was still half a body to regenerate from. If he had hakai'd every cell in Zamasu's body, Zamasu could not come back.

That's only your opinion. Beerus himself said that his technique cannot KILL immortal beings, the question isn't about his body being destroyed or not.

quote:
Hakai took too much energy though, and Goku couldn't make one that big. That simple. Beerus hakai'd him with ease.

He killed a Zamasu whom wasn't immortal. Invalid.

quote:
4. Your argument is invalid. MM popped Sentry- that's all. He didn't erase his being,

He erased him. Three times. And Sentry came back from it. He confirmed in Uncanny Avengers that destroying his body doesn't kills him.

quote:
which is what someone like TOAA would do. It also makes sense,

Characters with the ability to manipulate the reality and limitless power-level like Sentry and the cosmic cube-beings like Molecule Man can literally erase entire Universes on a whim.

Sentry was stated by Iron Man to be able to make another House of M on a whim way before Dark Avengers.

quote:
because no one in Marvel can replicate a hakai,

They did a lot better than that. The highest tiers in Marvel are more powerful and versatile than Zeno.

quote:
bearing something like the Infinity Gauntlet, or the use of other divine items/beings.

And a quantifiable amount of characters you know nothing about.

quote:
5. You're doing nothing here but restating an argument that I've already debunked. IOW's, you're losing.

I'm only posting again because you are wilfully ignoring what's on panel because that goes against your beliefs.

In that discussion I'm a gnostic atheist and you are a Flat-Earther. laughing out loud

Keep going with your beliefs. You are not knowledgeable about DB and you aren't about Marvel either.

You are a newbie. laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 06:45 PM
bbrem123

I love how RealityWarper dodges everything he doesn't have a counter to. Just concede already. You lost this one. Time to move on.

You had zero counters to my whole post...

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 08:19 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love how RealityWarper dodges everything he doesn't have a counter to. Just concede already. You lost this one. Time to move on.

You had zero counters to my whole post...

I don't have to counter something that you are making-up.

I dodged nothing.

Everything that you said was a fabrication and contradicted by on-panel evidence.

Your whole post was full of shit. XD

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 10:01 PM
SSJGGogeta

Beerus state that his techniques cannot KILL immortals.

Hakai is one of Beerus' techniques.

Hakai cannot KILL immortal beings.

That's a basic understanding of the story with on-panel evidence.

Beerus Hakai'd the Zamasu of his timeline whom wasn't immortal yet.

He didn't make the wish even he planned to do it so this argument is invalid and proves that you didn't follow the story.

Zamasu didn't use the Dragon Balls yet, he was still interrogating the Kiaoshins about it.

That's only your opinion. Beerus himself said that his technique cannot KILL immortal beings, the question isn't about his body being destroyed or not.

He killed a Zamasu whom wasn't immortal. Invalid.

He erased him. Three times. And Sentry came back from it. He confirmed in Uncanny Avengers that destroying his body doesn't kills him.

Characters with the ability to manipulate the reality and limitless power-level like Sentry and the cosmic cube-beings like Molecule Man can literally erase entire Universes on a whim.

Sentry was stated by Iron Man to be able to make another House of M on a whim way before Dark Avengers.

They did a lot better than that. The highest tiers in Marvel are more powerful and versatile than Zeno.

And a quantifiable amount of characters you know nothing about.

I'm only posting again because you are wilfully ignoring what's on panel because that goes against your beliefs.

In that discussion I'm a gnostic atheist and you are a Flat-Earther. laughing out loud

Keep going with your beliefs. You are not knowledgeable about DB and you aren't about Marvel either.

You are a newbie. laughing out loud

Do you know how to post anything that isn't utter garbage?

1. Beerus couldn't kill Zamasu because Zalama is inferred to be above Beerus, and Zalama is the one that made Zamasu immortal.

2. Hakai is able to kill ghost's, IOW's, souls. Sentry has never had his soul destroyed.

3. Goku's hakai couldn't finish erasing Zamasu simply because Zamasu used Mai as a human shield. IOW's, Goku's hakai would have erased him if he hadn't done so.

Also, even assuming for a moment that Beerus couldn't destroy Sentry...

Zeno could.

Zeno's ability is able to casually destroy any universe, immortal, or regenerating being that he wishes.

This thread is Sentry vs DBS, and Zeno happens to be in DBS.

Even assuming Hakai wouldn't work, Erase is a guaranteed win for DBS.

So again, DBS wins. thumb up

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 02:35 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Do you know how to post anything that isn't utter garbage?

I don't but you do.

Your reading comprehension skills are below a brain dead person. sad

quote:
1. Beerus couldn't kill Zamasu because Zalama is inferred to be above Beerus, and Zalama is the one that made Zamasu immortal.

Bullshit.

Beerus said he don't have techniques that could kill immortals.

It's not about his power-level.

quote:
2. Hakai is able to kill ghost's, IOW's, souls. Sentry has never had his soul destroyed.

It doesn't matter.

A ghost and an immortal are two different things...

A ghost has an etheral body.

Beerus own words: He cannot kill an immortal so your interpretation of the event doesn't matter.

quote:
3. Goku's hakai couldn't finish erasing Zamasu simply because Zamasu used Mai as a human shield. IOW's, Goku's hakai would have erased him if he hadn't done so.

And Zamasu wouldn't have died from it.

Beerus own words again.

quote:
Also, even assuming for a moment that Beerus couldn't destroy Sentry...

KIll.

You still don't make the difference between destroying and killing.

Spare me some time and go reading a dictionary. \o/

quote:
Zeno could.

Molecule Man couldn't and so far he is far more powerful and versatile than Zeno could dream to be.

quote:
Zeno's ability is able to casually destroy any universe, immortal, or regenerating being that he wishes.

LOL.

Molecule Man can do that on a WHIM.

quote:
This thread is Sentry vs DBS, and Zeno happens to be in DBS.

Zeno isn't even in the OP but I am glad that you are now desperate to the point that you feel the need to put Zeno against Sentry.

quote:
Even assuming Hakai wouldn't work, Erase is a guaranteed win for DBS.

Hilarious.

So Erase is more powerful than Molecule Man now ? laughing out loud

Sentry can absorb the energy of erase or manipulate it. That's the point in having power over all forms of matter and energy. The Hakai is nothing special.

[b](please log in to view the image)

quote:
So again, DBS wins. thumb up

So far you didn't prove anything and you wanted to BZ with that kindergarten-level debating ?

Hilarious. laughing out loud

Stay salty. laughing out loud

Last edited by RealityWarper on Dec 6th, 2017 at 06:30 AM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 06:26 AM
bbrem123

I'm not changing anything.

You wanted an argument so I asked you a question, which doesn't matter.

The debate about the Hakai being able to kill immortal beings is null & void as Beerus himself recognize he has no techniques able to kill them.

You are poorly trying to oversell the Hakai, either ways.

Red Herring.

Sentry's immortality has never been explained.

Your opinion about it doesn't matter.

It isn't.

And Cell's and Buu's regeneration are different.

Cell can only regenerate if he has remaining brain cells while Buu just need to a have a little of himself to regenerate from it.

Completely destroying Bob's body doesn't kills him, even in Bob's form.

Thor put Bob inside the Sun which completely destroyed his human body and this did't kill him.

Again, Beerus words, Hakai cannot kill immortals.

Fused Zamasu could regenerate half of his body destroyed by the Hakai.

I posted Sentry being completely annihilated by Molecule Man three times and coming back from it.

Destroying his body doesn't kills him.

Yeah /thread.

The scans that's I've posted ended the debate right off the bat but you still continue your trolling/shitposting by denying what's on panel.

Your debating is at kindergarten-level. laughing out loud

You did change your stance on Zamasu being immortal. You say Beerus can not kill Zamasu because he is immortal, and now you are not sure if he is 100% immortal which is why Goku's Hakai worked on him. You are changing your stance to make Sentry seem "more" immortal than Zamasu.

Also yes Sentry's immortality is tied to his molecule manipulation. It is the main point of the whole fight with Molecule Man. He has stronger control over his molecules so he was able to reform each time MM tried to pull him apart. Again trying to make Sentry's immortality more than it is.

The sun did not completely destroy him. He regenerated from an atom. (hmmm very similar to Cell and Buu like I said) Hakai completely destroys you. There will not be an atom to regrow back from. Hell even a strong enough Ki blast will do the trick.

Zamasu's immortality is different and can not be used a marker for Sentry. Sentry has regeneration similar to Buu, not immortality given to him by a wish from an all powerful dragon god. Again much different.

Molecule man did not completely destroy him. He pulled him apart with his powers and Sentry just reformed because he has the same power. That was the point of the story...my god you are dense...

Last edited by bbrem123 on Dec 6th, 2017 at 02:06 PM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 02:03 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Let's remember that when Sentry faced actual reality warping with Cosmic Cube Absorbing Man he went down like a chump. You did not see him coming back and "learning his powerset" at that moment.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 02:12 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

You did change your stance on Zamasu being immortal. You say Beerus can not kill Zamasu because he is immortal, and now you are not sure if he is 100% immortal which is why Goku's Hakai worked on him. You are changing your stance to make Sentry seem "more" immortal than Zamasu.

I didn't change my stance.

You implied that Fused Zamasu was about to be killed by the Hakai so I asked you a question. I've never said that I acknoewledge with the theory implied too...

My stance remain the same through that thread:

Beerus said that he cannot kill immortals with his techniques thus he cannot kill immortals with the Hakai. Plain and simple.

quote:
Also yes Sentry's immortality is tied to his molecule manipulation. It is the main point of the whole fight with Molecule Man. He has stronger control over his molecules so he was able to reform each time MM tried to pull him apart. Again trying to make Sentry's immortality more than it is.

Sentry was completely disintegrated against Morgan le Fay and came back without explanations.

Sentry was wished out of existence by Molecule Man before understood he has the same ability than Molecule Man and came back without explanation.

Nothing was ever given to explain Sentry's immortality.

Please go on and back-up your claims by showing a character explaining Sentry's immortality. laughing out loud

quote:
The sun did not completely destroy him.

It did.

Thor carried Robert's body to the Sun and it was burned until nothing remained of it.

[b](please log in to view the image)

quote:
He regenerated from an atom.

It was a figure of speech.

I guess that Sentry is an ancient mariner too, right ?

quote:
(hmmm very similar to Cell and Buu like I said)

Cell and Buu doesn't have similar regenerations.

I've already debunked that point in my answer to Carver which you will know if you was actually reading that thread.

quote:
Hakai completely destroys you. There will not be an atom to regrow back from. Hell even a strong enough Ki blast will do the trick.

Hakai turns you to dust and cannot kill immortals according to Beerus.

quote:
Zamasu's immortality is different and can not be used a marker for Sentry.

There is no explanations about the extent of Zamasu's immortality so you are pulling that out of your ass like the rest of your argumentory.

quote:
Sentry has regeneration similar to Buu,

Bullshit again.

Sentry doesn't need his body to live, as shown at least 4 times on panel.

Buu being completely disintegrated kills him as shown during his final fight against Goku & Vegeta in the Buu Saga.

quote:
not immortality given to him by a wish from an all powerful dragon god. Again much different.

Pointless sentence. It doesn't matter where the immortality comes from.

quote:
Molecule man did not completely destroy him.

He did. I proved that. Put your glasses on.

quote:
He pulled him apart with his powers and Sentry just reformed because he has the same power. That was the point of the story...my god you are dense...

I've already addressed that. You are continuing your Argumetum Ex Culo.

Go debate with someone at your level. Try Beyondergod.

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 02:55 PM
bbrem123

You once again dodge my posts. Great job!

I will take this as you conceding thumb up
It is ok to lose a debate my friend. You are now turning to insults which means you are backed into a corner.

I called you out on your crap and stance changing. Now you are ignoring information to make it fit your points. Way to go!

You are alone in this thread. Must be a reason for that no?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 03:02 PM
RadZoa

RealityWarper has clearly won this debate, I'm sorry DB fans, I know it hurts but its true sad

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 07:23 PM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Originally posted by RadZoa
The problem is that Dragon Ball characters are too slow and weak. SSBlue Goku at the very best is sound speed and can maybe lift 100 tons, he's well below Iron Man level. I'm sorry DB fans but its true sad

Coming from the guy who said this lol...

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 07:57 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

You once again dodge my posts. Great job!

I will take this as you conceding thumb up
It is ok to lose a debate my friend. You are now turning to insults which means you are backed into a corner.

I called you out on your crap and stance changing. Now you are ignoring information to make it fit your points. Way to go!

You are alone in this thread. Must be a reason for that no?

You are the pigeon:

Nice strawman and Argumentum ad Populum by the way. wink

You can't even perceive how fallacious your way of debating is.

I've had a good laugh. Thanks for that. laughing out loud

You wanted to bait me in that thread while you proven your lack of competence at reading a comic book and a manga. Now deal with it. thumb up

Last edited by RealityWarper on Dec 7th, 2017 at 08:03 PM

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:00 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by RadZoa
RealityWarper has clearly won this debate, I'm sorry DB fans, I know it hurts but its true sad

I like how the guy said that I am changing my stance when I said since the first post that Beerus has no techniques to kill immortals and therefore the Hakai doesn't kill immortals.

Now he keep continuing while posting pigeon-like arguments in his pigeon-like posts. laughing out loud

The amount of salt in this thread is way too unhealthy. laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:05 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because he isn't totally immortal because of the fused state ?

Either ways it doesn't matter how you want to interpretate the events.

Beerus said on panel that he has no techniques that can kill immortals and the Hakai is included in the package.

Did I change my stance ? laughing out loud

Bbrem you have a less reading skills than a blind man. laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:35 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:45 PM