KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darksied Vs Silver Surfer

Darksied Vs Silver Surfer
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Guys, try to stay on topic, please.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 03:24 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Can Thor perform the feat AGAIN when pissed or not?

Not unless it's a life and death situation for him and Asgard.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 03:25 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

He doesn't even have any point except to be a contrarian because good Thor/Surfer/Hulk feats give him nightmares.

Oeming adding a bit of clarity that takes nothing away from the comic that explicitly explains Thor went to limits beyond his regular self, found strength deep within him and killed Durok.

Superman finally going all-out to his limits and killing Doomsday in his final punch in Metropolis for example? Nope, not useful.

Except Superman had mental blocks stopping him from accessing his full power.

It wasn't an adrenaline surge like Thor's against Durok.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 03:26 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by abhilegend
Not unless it's a life and death situation for him and Asgard.

laughing out loud

Sooooo 80% of the Thor comics?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 03:26 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by -Pr-
Guys, try to stay on topic, please.

OK. Darkseid oneshots Surfer.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 03:27 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

laughing out loud

Sooooo 80% of the Thor comics?

Thor is in danger of death 80% of his comics?

This was the first time he went that far. So.....

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 03:27 AM
quanchi112
Disney

OK. Darkseid oneshots Surfer.
Based on what showings ?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 03:29 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Thor is in danger of death 80% of his comics?

This was the first time he went that far. So.....

Wait, so a character hitting new peaks and reaching a new level of power by digging past his limits is the only indication of greater danger?

Do you think Thor could accomplish the feat if the life of Jane Foster or a small innocent child was in danger? What if someone had just killed a bunch of the Avengers? Can it ONLY happen if Asgard is in danger?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 03:32 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Yes, it was. And the writer himself said that it was akin to that. Even the last panel shows that.
No, it's something he is not capable normally.

You would need to prove that, and you can't. Because even through the text, it says power he's never realized, not power he can never access again. If he pushes himself he can do it, as we see on panel.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 04:19 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Wait, so a character hitting new peaks and reaching a new level of power by digging past his limits is the only indication of greater danger?

Do you think Thor could accomplish the feat if the life of Jane Foster or a small innocent child was in danger? What if someone had just killed a bunch of the Avengers? Can it ONLY happen if Asgard is in danger?

In the words of the writer, yes that's what happened there.
Originally posted by Damborgson
You would need to prove that, and you can't. Because even through the text, it says power he's never realized, not power he can never access again. If he pushes himself he can do it, as we see on panel.

So you think humans can lift cars any time they want? Because this scene is a direct reference to that.

Anyway, I don't want to drag this any further. I gave you direct quote from the writer, if you think you know better than the author, so be it. Who am I to say otherwise.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 04:43 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

So you think humans can lift cars any time they want? Because this scene is a direct reference to that.

Anyway, I don't want to drag this any further. I gave you direct quote from the writer, if you think you know better than the author, so be it. Who am I to say otherwise.

Are those humans gods? That was for all intentions and purposes, a godblast. Not new, its his godly essence. So he can use it.

Lol? Okay. Bye.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 05:12 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

thumb up

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 05:13 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Are those humans gods? That was for all intentions and purposes, a godblast. Not new, its his godly essence. So he can use it.

Lol? Okay. Bye.

Lolwut? Thor has never used godblast without mjolnir before or after. That only shows he can't do it in normal conditions.

You're not making any sense.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 05:40 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

You keep saying normal conditions? Wtf are normal conditions? Every high end feat a character performs is under abnormal conditions. They are still valid. Are you brain dead?

You seem to think that Oeming's words some how exclude it as a viable feat or something.

Thor is a superhero, one that goes to extreme limits often when fighting on a cosmic scale. Oeming's statement was to explain why it happened: It was an extreme moment where he went all out akin to a mother lifting a car. Every time he uses a god blast it isn't a normal condition. Hell, every time he uses his full strength it isn't a normal condition.

You being the dumbass you are have completely misinterpreted it and run amuck. Thor is often put into extreme situations that push him to the edge similar to a mother lifting a car. He does it very often.

Edit: That's my last post on this matter. No need to derail this thread any longer.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Dec 12th, 2017 at 05:50 AM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 05:47 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Damn, I've never seen that before. Power Girl did incredibly well there, way better than I thought she would. Especially the Omega Beams. I don't think any of those jokers bring anything to the table compared to the presence Surfer does but still very impressive.

Darkseid's eyes are a bigger vulnerability than I imagined. A lot closer than I thought it would be with Surfer being able to tank the Omega Beams and/or neutralize them a lot easier than I imagined.

Darkseid edges it out I guess.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Dec 12th, 2017 at 05:56 AM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 05:53 AM
quanchi112
Disney

You keep saying normal conditions? Wtf are normal conditions? Every high end feat a character performs is under abnormal conditions. They are still valid. Are you brain dead?

You seem to think that Oeming's words some how exclude it as a viable feat or something.

Thor is a superhero, one that goes to extreme limits often when fighting on a cosmic scale. Oeming's statement was to explain why it happened: It was an extreme moment where he went all out akin to a mother lifting a car. Every time he uses a god blast it isn't a normal condition. Hell, every time he uses his full strength it isn't a normal condition.

You being the dumbass you are have completely misinterpreted it and run amuck. Thor is often put into extreme situations that push him to the edge similar to a mother lifting a car. He does it very often.

Edit: That's my last post on this matter. No need to derail this thread any longer.
thumb up

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 06:05 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Lolwut? Thor has never used godblast without mjolnir before or after. That only shows he can't do it in normal conditions.

You're not making any sense.

Except the godblast comes from him, not Mjolnir. He uses Mjolnir as a conduit , but the power is from him. Same deal here but no Mjolnir to rely on.

I dont know what normal conditions are supposed. Non stressful fights? Not to mention, as it only has one showing, it becomes the standard level for the attack. Like the super flare.

Thought you were done?

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 06:18 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Except they are not described as mother lifting cars.
quote:

The lengths you which you go are just hilarious.

Let me get this straight, are you saying about 80% of time Thor goes all out in his comic?
quote:

laughing out loud

I'm misinterpreting this? Oh the irony.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 11:21 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Damn, I've never seen that before. Power Girl did incredibly well there, way better than I thought she would. Especially the Omega Beams. I don't think any of those jokers bring anything to the table compared to the presence Surfer does but still very impressive.

Darkseid's eyes are a bigger vulnerability than I imagined. A lot closer than I thought it would be with Surfer being able to tank the Omega Beams and/or neutralize them a lot easier than I imagined.

Darkseid edges it out I guess.

Darkseid was weakened there.

How is Surfer tanking omega beams or neutralizing them and how does Darkseid only "edges" him out? Omega beams oneshot killed Orion just after he destroyed a solar system with his fight with metal golems.

Current Darkseid will beat Odin/Galactus. He is firmly beyond skyfather level now.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 11:23 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Except the godblast comes from him, not Mjolnir. He uses Mjolnir as a conduit , but the power is from him. Same deal here but no Mjolnir to rely on.

I dont know what normal conditions are supposed. Non stressful fights? Not to mention, as it only has one showing, it becomes the standard level for the attack. Like the super flare.

Thought you were done?

I'm done now as you seem to have caught whatever Rage has. No need to spoonfeed you as well.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 11:24 AM