KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Bootenks vs. Enraged Vegeta

Bootenks vs. Enraged Vegeta
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Bootenks vs. Enraged Vegeta

Bootenks:
(please log in to view the image)

VS.

SSJ2 Vegeta (/w/ DBS Rage-Boost)
(please log in to view the image)

-Stips-
*NO transmutation or absorption for Boo.
*NO time limits (ie. Vegeta can sustain his rage boost and Boo can sustain the fusion.)

How goes this?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 10:11 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Depends on if you think Mystic Gohan was in the arc or if he wasn't. Enraged Vegeta might be able to contend with Bootenks if Gohan was at the mystic level, if he wasn't, I'd say Bootenks would win.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 04:35 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Beerus seemed to imply that among the Saiyans he faced, Vegeta was the strongest and Goku was second, so it's unlikely that Gohan was at 100%.

You said there's no time limit, but does that mean Vegeta has infinite stamina? Because even if he can constantly stay angry, fighting at max for any amount of time should tire him out--and Boo has infinite stamina.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 04:40 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

*For the purposes of this thread, Vegeta's Rage-Boost has NO effect on his stamina. He can sustain it until he wins or loses without issue.

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 19th, 2017 at 03:38 PM

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 03:36 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Giving this to Vegeta.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 03:56 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Any particular reason, carv?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 05:33 PM
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Any particular reason, carv?

Beerus wasn't even using a percentage of his power against Goku and Goku said that Beerus is at a level he's never seen before and again, Beerus was not even using a percentage of his power. He had to power up against Vegeta. This speaks volumes because again, Beerus that wasn't even powered up was more powerful than anything Goku knew of and I'm sure this includes everything in Z. That blast that Vegeta hit Beerus with during the end would turn Buu into nothing imo.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 07:11 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

First off, Beerus was definitely using 'a percentage' of his power against SSJ3 Goku. A small percentage to be sure(<10%), but a percentage nonetheless.

Anyway, in the manga Beerus casually throttled SSJ3 Gotenks just before Vegeta got pissed and entered the fray. And given that RB Vegeta fared decently against the same [albeit massively suppressed] Beerus that dominated SSJ3 Goku AND SSJ3 Gotenks, I'd say that makes RB Vegeta no less than equal to Mystic Gohan -- likely even more powerful.

Remember:
Bootenks >> Mystic Gohan >> SSJ3 Gotenks ~ Super Boo >> SSJ3 Goku.

That's why I thought this would be a good fight -- Bootenks and RB Vegeta are likely *around* the same level. Only thing I'm questioning(which is why I made this thread) is Vegeta's ability to put Boo down for any substantial length of time. Boo's regen/damage-soak is wickedly haxx.

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 19th, 2017 at 07:59 PM

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 07:55 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

All cool kids call it Quake of Fury these days cool

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Quake_of_Fury

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 08:00 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Galan007
SSJ3 Gotenks >> SSJ3 Goku.

Not by Beerus's estimation.

quote:
That's why I thought this would be a good fight -- Bootenks and RB Vegeta are likely *around* the same level. Only thing I'm questioning(which is why I made this thread) is Vegeta's ability to put Boo down for any substantial length of time. Boo's regen/damage-soak is wickedly haxx.

thumb up I frankly can't see Vegeta winning, even if he is more powerful (which he very well may not be).

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 08:07 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Not by Beerus's estimation.
Beerus didn't compare SSJ3 Goku and RB Vegeta in the manga.

He *did* say that Vegeta was > Goku in the anime, though(implying that SSJ3 Goku was the second strongest he encountered)... But in the anime, Gotenks also never powered up beyond his BASE-level, so...

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 08:24 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Fair, I didn't realize that line was cut from the manga. (It was in the movie as well, IIRC)

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 08:31 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, the anime basically made the movies non canon.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 08:51 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Regardless, each version of Super puts RB Vegeta above anyone else shown, and Gohan was definitely Mystic. He was probably weaker than Buu saga mystic, for sure, but still on par with Fat Buu and conversely SSJ Goku who was even stronger than Buu saga SSJ3 Goku.

Galan also pointed this out, but Gotenks went SSJ3 in the manga and RB Vegeta still managed to do way more.

Buutenks was only about twice as strong as Super Buu, or SSJ3 Gotenks. It seems unlikely that Vegeta could have impressed Beerus without being at least twice as strong as SSJ3 Gotenks, who was possibly even superior to Buu saga Gotenks.

So at the least, RB Vegeta should be about = Buutenks, but it’s likely that he’s superior to him. I’d give this to Vegeta, but I’m not sure if he could effectively kill Buu without knowing Hakai or something like that. So I’d give it to Buutenks, just due to his infinite stamina probably outlasting Vegeta, even if RB didn’t drain his stamina significantly. Vegeta’s peak should be higher, but who knows if it’s be enough to actually bypass Buu’s regeneration.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 09:51 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote