KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » For those left leaning

For those left leaning
Started by: Raisen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Things I like about Trump?

He pisses off the left wing masses and creates memes. He wins because freedom, and he has balls.

On those Isidewith quizzes, I usually align more with Hillary than any of the candidates, but the whole war on terror and refugee crisis put into perspective what obvious bullshit the mainstream media was and it was a big issue for me. Stop bombing the middle east and sending these people into Europe. Trump and Farage came out against this thing.

He also is more left leaning than most of the other republicans.

Other than that, he's a loon and not likeable for a lot of reasons, which I could list.

His cabinet is shady, at best.
He has horrible mannerisms and is rude and arrogant when he talks.
He's a bullshit artist.
He eats his steak well done with ketchup.
Sometimes it's like he's intentionally just trying to piss people off. Funny, but it's getting tired now.
He doesn't give a shit about the people he upsets cos he's rich.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only 1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 04:54 AM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Foxsteak

He eats his steak well done with ketchup.

Are you ****ing serious? Impeach now!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 05:20 AM
BackFire is online now! Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

You KNoW the LEft aint got SHIT when THAT is something that is all they have to ***** about.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 05:46 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I mean, what next? Fancy mustard on his hot dog? Eating pizza with a fork? Get him out before he goes too far!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 05:49 AM
BackFire is online now! Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Foxsteak
Stop bombing the middle east and sending these people into Europe. Trump and Farage came out against this thing.

and then quadrupled drone strikes, dropped the biggest non-nuclear bomb in our arsenal for keks, pushed for privatizing the war in afghanistan, and upped the military budget by upwards of 80 billion

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 07:04 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NewGuy01
and then quadrupled drone strikes, dropped the biggest non-nuclear bomb in our arsenal for keks, pushed for privatizing the war in afghanistan, and upped the military budget by upwards of 80 billion
It wasn't for keks, thanks to Obama and Bush there is more terrorism in that region. Privatising the war would end the war and rebuild, but for simple political reasons, congress doesn't want that to happen.

Similarly, in how Nixon pushed to end the Vietnam war by winning it.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only 1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 08:25 AM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE
Prince of Eternia

Re: For.those left leaning...

Originally posted by Raisen
If you can't name one thing you should really analyse yourself and question how much you buy into the bias in media and mob mentality

False objectivity for the win! By that standard, one who is unwilling to name a redeeming quality of a despot or a dictator is guilty of groupthink. "Hitler loved his dog," is not worthy of consideration in a discussion of his role as leader of the Third Reich. This "both sides" false equivalency is a lazy observation by people who mistake their political unawareness for "nonpartisanship" and "fairness."

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 08:46 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
12" Member

Re: For.those left leaning...

It seems there isn't a lot of fairness on either side regarding Presidents of different persuasions. This is some real b.s..

I'm more right leaning but I liked some things about our past president. I don't care what cons say, I believe he was a very good communicator. I also believe for the most part Obama was true to what he believed and I respect that.

For those left leaning...what do you like about our current President? No sarcasm. Be honest. If you can't name one thing you should really analyse yourself and question how much you buy into the bias in media and mob mentality

Name one thing you like about our current president without using sarcasm. Be honest
Do you still want me to **** you till you love me or are you having cold feet about becoming my ***** since the pic I sent back just showing how big my schlong is? You will be gaping pussy boi! But you'll learn to love it.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 08:53 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

sounds romantic.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 01:48 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Lost
M E G A

I'd ask what is good about him to those who support him.

KILL YOUR OPPOSITION

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 02:07 PM
The Lost is currently offline Click here to Send The Lost a Private Message Find more posts by The Lost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Browncoat

Name one thing you like about gonorrhea

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 02:52 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Cultural Libertarian

I like his haircut.

---

Gen. Witold Urbanowicz, fighter ace. Member of 303 Polish Fighter Squadron, pilots that carried the Allies victory in 1940 battle of Britain

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 03:14 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen
Thor is gay

Re: Re: For.those left leaning...

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
False objectivity for the win! By that standard, one who is unwilling to name a redeeming quality of a despot or a dictator is guilty of groupthink. "Hitler loved his dog," is not worthy of consideration in a discussion of his role as leader of the Third Reich. This "both sides" false equivalency is a lazy observation by people who mistake their political unawareness for "nonpartisanship" and "fairness."

cool way to bring up hitler again. nobody ever does that. good thinking there

thumb up

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 03:27 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Browncoat

Re: Re: Re: For.those left leaning...

thumb up
Name something good about Ted Bundy

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 06:26 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

As a celebrity? His antics and general buffoonery provide some mild entertainment.

As president? Can't think of a single thing to like about him.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 06:41 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Re: Re: Re: For.those left leaning...

thumb up

That he mentioned an extreme example to illustrate a point doesn't equate to saying Trump is as bad as Hitler.

But nice deflection. thumb up

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 06:58 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Originally posted by dadudemon
But I REALLY REALLY enjoy it that he gets the lefties panties in a bunch. Absolutely love it. It's so delicious! I cannot describe how very fun it is watching them act like imbeciles over Trump.

Bingo. It's like a double whammy with Trump. First they get outraged over something he does, then comes the outrage over the fact other people do not feel the same level of outrage as they do about Trump.

Did you see the heart attack people had when he called out Al Franken? That's just hilarious. It is hypocrisy to be sure, since he wasn't as quick to condemn Moore. But he also knows that they are going to tear their hair out fiercely typing out the stories about Trump. And it really just ends up going back to Franken lol. SNL does a skit that mentions Franken and you wake up today and literally every major media outlet has an article about it. They have lost their minds. Hell Frankens own liberal views have handcuffed him when it comes to actually defending himself against any accusation lol. Same goes for the other leftists.

This is how much Trump has warped their sense of reality. Trump Derangement Syndrome seems to be some kind of weird mass psychosis. IMO I think possibly salt depletion causes it. Shedding so many tears can't be healthy. I'm not scientist, but I am pretty sure this theory is sound.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 19th, 2017 at 07:04 PM

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 07:01 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Cultural Libertarian

TBH Trump is a sh1tlord, expert level.

---

Gen. Witold Urbanowicz, fighter ace. Member of 303 Polish Fighter Squadron, pilots that carried the Allies victory in 1940 battle of Britain

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 07:04 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Originally posted by Firefly218
Name something good about Ted Bundy

Challenge accepted! He was so charming he could just about take a woman's breath away.

Zing!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 07:04 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Cultural Libertarian

Originally posted by Surtur
Bingo. It's like a double whammy with Trump. First they get outraged over something he does, then comes the outrage over the fact other people do not feel the same level of outrage as they do about Trump.

(please log in to view the image)

---

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 07:08 PM