KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » John Wick: Chapter 3 (2019)

John Wick: Chapter 3 (2019)
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

They’re really elevating the genre with their camerawork, students, and choreography they do with their gun fu. It’s crazy to think with such modest budgets for the two prior films, that they’re able to pull off this quality with the action scenes/sets

This is a must see this year I loved the 2nd one

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 21st, 2019 08:34 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Lol at the Matrix reference. Can't wait. First one was gritty. 2nd was a bit more cheesy but I loved the expansion of the continental lore and the whole High Table idea.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2019 12:09 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Halle Berry demanded to be in the 3rd movie

https://ew.com/movies/2019/03/22/ha...ry-john-wick-3/

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 02:47 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Should be fun. It does seem like it'll have some unique sequences, like the motorcycles fight. Also looking forward to the attack dogs.

I might wait for a cheap theater showing, though. I was a little disappointed spending full price for Chapter 2 because it didn't feel as much like the first movie.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 02:24 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Apr 10th, 2019 04:55 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOneFirestorm

This is going to be a wonderful direct sequel third movie that has the highest stakes, no doubt the highest body count, and the greatest action.

Terrific to see the underrated Mark Dacascos back on the big screen as most the assassin Zero that could be the most challenging adversary John Wick has fought.
Mark Dacascos is a underrated wonderful action star that didn't get the big breaks which I really hate because Drive I want to see more of those kind of movies with Mark Dacascos a movie that is great quality and executed right.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Apr 10th, 2019 09:47 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pavithraramesh

I can't wait to see this. I watched 1 and 2 just a few months back and they were awesome. Hope 3 will meet the high expectations

Old Post Apr 26th, 2019 07:13 AM
pavithraramesh is currently offline Click here to Send pavithraramesh a Private Message Find more posts by pavithraramesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Looking forward to this...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 26th, 2019 01:56 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

😂

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 26th, 2019 03:24 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I saw something similar the other day...

Attachment: fb_img_1555985165245.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Apr 26th, 2019 06:10 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

So this is getting pretty stellar reviews so far. 98% on RT with 50 reviews so far.

quote:
John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum reloads for another hard-hitting round of the brilliantly choreographed, over-the-top action that fans of the franchise demand.

Old Post May 14th, 2019 06:53 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Great to hear.

Trailer failed to impress me, but I really liked Chapter 2.

Old Post May 14th, 2019 06:58 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Oh well I refreshed my screen and it's now at 95% with 55 reviews.

(Hm, RT doesn't update the percentage on certain screens.. Anyway...)

Yeah, is sounds like it should be good. What's weird is when you get contradictions like this...

quote:
"The movie should by rights be a "Wow!" But it feels bloated, self-conscious, and pretentious, with long waits between its few dazzling fights."

David Edelstein
New York Magazine/Vulture
May 14, 2019

quote:
"John Wick 3 is truly a non stop thrill ride from start to finish."

Dorian Parks
Geeks of Color May 13, 2019

confused

Last edited by Patient_Leech on May 14th, 2019 at 07:12 PM

Old Post May 14th, 2019 07:04 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Damn good movie.

Go see it.

Old Post May 18th, 2019 06:13 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheOneFirestorm
This is going to be a wonderful direct sequel third movie that has the highest stakes, no doubt the highest body count, and the greatest action.

Terrific to see the underrated Mark Dacascos back on the big screen as most the assassin Zero that could be the most challenging adversary John Wick has fought.
Mark Dacascos is a underrated wonderful action star that didn't get the big breaks which I really hate because Drive I want to see more of those kind of movies with Mark Dacascos a movie that is great quality and executed right.
Yeah, been a big fan since Brotherhood of the Wolf.

Old Post May 18th, 2019 06:41 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

pretty good film... although Berry's character coulda been played by someone else. Love the action scenes and the guns/wakizashi blades that were used. this really should be the last one but i know it won't be. overall i'd give this a solid 7.7/10

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 18th, 2019 10:22 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

This makes me wish the "Raid" movies had a bigger budget considering how well choreographed the fight scenes were on the much larger scale of New York. Would had preferred this movie to be the finale as well thoufh I guess studios gotta make their money.

Did like the nood to Hassan I Sabbah in this.

Old Post May 19th, 2019 01:36 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Just saw it tonight. Really enjoyed it.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 27th, 2019 12:49 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Good but post EG nothing really compares.

Old Post May 31st, 2019 12:48 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

I loved it. Some of the best fight choreography I've ever seen. The whole series has raised the bar in my opinion for this genre. I prefer this type of fighting compared to CGI Gods fighting each other.

Old Post May 31st, 2019 01:03 AM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote