KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Mark Hamil says ROTJ Luke was his prime

Mark Hamil says ROTJ Luke was his prime
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Shocked Mark Hamil says ROTJ Luke was his prime

This is not the Luke we remember. As Mark Hamill himself puts it to TF, “It’s shocking to hear Luke say, ‘I know only one truth: it’s time for the Jedi to end’ – the last time we saw him, he was the most optimistic character. He was sort of at the peak of his powers, and you would imagine that he’d then become a Jedi master and train other people and so forth. What has happened to him that has so traumatised him into where he is now?”

— Total Film Magazine

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 05:52 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

Making excuses before Luke gets his shit kicked in by Snoke

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 06:21 AM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Eh, I'd disagree. Makes no logical sense.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 06:33 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Making Canon, less and less appealing.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 08:05 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

aids

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 08:06 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote:
This is not the Luke we remember. As Mark Hamill himself puts it to TF, “It’s shocking to hear Luke say, ‘I know only one truth: it’s time for the Jedi to end’ – the last time we saw him, he was the most optimistic character. He was sort of at the peak of his powers, and you would imagine that he’d then become a Jedi master and train other people and so forth. What has happened to him that has so traumatised him into where he is now?”

Called it.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 08:06 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

"GM Luke will be as powerful as his EU incarnation." - Most of the idiots on this forum, a few months ago.

"Luke with be EU Dooku level at best." - The wise Syndicate, a few months ago.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 08:41 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

"Luke will be weaker than he was in RotJ" --> the wisest sas, almost two years ago

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 08:47 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ziggtard
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's a weak beta male that couldn't protect his pack from a Sub Ayla Secura threat.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 10:31 AM
Click here to Send ziggtard a Private Message Find more posts by ziggtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Lol, and yet Snoke is afraid of him. Sounds like it’s referring to his emotional state more than anything.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 11:49 AM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ILS
aids

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 11:53 AM
Click here to Send YousufKhan1212 a Private Message Find more posts by YousufKhan1212 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Greysentinel365

Yet just after RotJ he can barely lift a few rocks.

Welp

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 12:13 PM
Click here to Send Greysentinel365 a Private Message Find more posts by Greysentinel365 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

hiv

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 12:46 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

@Beni: and Sidious is afraid of Jocusta. It could be a similar idea.

Personally, I hope you're right, though.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 03:08 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

I wouldn't make much of this. It seems like he's mostly referring to his mental state. And saying that he was "sort of at the peak of his powers" is a little vague.

But honestly I wouldn't be surprised, we'll see when TLJ comes out.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 03:44 PM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Beniboybling
Lol, and yet Snoke is afraid of him. Sounds like it’s referring to his emotional state more than anything.

Guess Snoke is a fodder after all. smile

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 04:53 PM
TheNuisanceBird
Wrecker - Scientist Class

Originally posted by godemperortrump
Making excuses before Luke gets his shit kicked in by Snoke

Or Rey.

"Dooku is not top tier,-" - Jensaarai1.

YouTube Channel With VS Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbhNQdtnbLQf80P-91V917w
IG: red_spade_25
Twitter: @AnikenJonas

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 05:16 PM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big Gerald
Star Wars Expert

Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Or Rey.

Indeed. My sources say the "This won't end how you think it will" quote *may* be spoken after Luke is defeated in combat by Rey and/or Kylo Ren, after Rey has succumbed to the dark side as she did in her past life as Anakin Skywalker. I have yet to hear back from Mr. Johnson though, only from Mr. Abrams who has been kept in the dark to an extent.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 08:07 PM
Click here to Send Big Gerald a Private Message Find more posts by Big Gerald Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Guess Snoke is a fodder after all. smile
I can roll with that. smile

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 09:45 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

thumb up

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 10:07 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote